Spookiest Outdoor Journal

Lol!
The Great Foliar Debate.

Spooks, that pic of an Agent Orange bud you posted...was that grown outdoors? Yum!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Got another for you.

420-magazine-mobile102540821.jpg

Yes it was outdoors I'm pretty sure and grown using secretive concrete formula.

Mate, I've been following your journal with interest and you've done a great job. What i would do now, if i was you; i would get me a big junk-yard dog with big yella teeth and i would chain him out there. Your bushes could get legs in the middle of the nite if you get my drift... harry lyme from Missouri, US

Mate, I've been following your journal with interest and you've done a great job. What i would do now, if i was you; i would get me a big junk-yard dog with big yella teeth and i would chain him out there. Your bushes could get legs in the middle of the nite if you get my drift... harry lyme from Missouri, US
Where Spookie lives there is no need for extra security for the plants. First of all you'll need atleast 3 men to move the the whole plant and it would take a lot of time so it can hardly stay unnoticed then. Secondly, buying a dog is expensive and you'll need time and efford for the dog itself so that won't reqlly be an option at all. Thirdly, if he needs any security then he probably would hire me . anyway, I'm off in an hour and won't be online for the next 7 to 14 days. So take care guys.

My little first plants!

No you are right I need to shift concerns to security. Rikvasen is a tank operator/ruthless mother f*cker. He wants to be posted in the middle of my plant. I'd love it is he was here with me and we did shifts.

I agree with you about the ten minutes. And no this isn't a gated community. To anyone planning that crap I'd like to know if they think its worth risking their life for.

Let me tell you, in my younger days a guy owed me money but he fussed me off so i went in the middle of the nite and i confiscated about thirty of his plants. it wasn't that hard to do about 3;30 AM. He had a big dog but i just gave him some bread and he didn't make a noise. So you really need to have a mean fucking dog about half rotweiler and half dingo is a good mix.. A wild snarling dog...... Hell i'm in Missouri and i know about it so there's probably thirty skells in your neighborhood that know about it, you've advertised it all over the inter-net. I hope you get all your harvest, you've worked for it..... harry lyme

The natives of the Kalihari Plain, they follow the lions around waiting for them to make a kill on Impala or say, Zebra, they they chase the Lions off the kill with their spears..... brilliant tactic....

Good choice dude...those trichome covered dingo/rotties would really ruin your Sunday!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

ROFL! Trichome covered fighting dogs rescued from Guatemala. Real Killers. You can practically see them glisten.

I had to starve them for a few days.

The spliff was fantastic. For those that didn't understand that post it was just a spliff that was rubbed against buds on its outside until it was sticky and could stick to underside of finger. I was hesitant to do this but Harry Lyme reminded me what a blessing it is to have what I have so I tried it.

Back
Top Bottom