Spookiest Outdoor Journal

My uncle taught me just about all I know in the grow world . one thing he does is he takes a glass test tube and rubs the plants with it while in flower and the glass acts as a magnet to the trichomes then he shaves the tube with a razor blade by the time he's ready to harvest he's got a big glob of what he calls glass hash. Lemme tell ya it's some of the best hash you'll ever smoke a little time consuming only because you gotta add it all up for a month or two to make it worth while. Your trichome covered spliff reminded me of the glass hash. #global420

Ohioboy can't stop!! Ohioboy With Fast Buds - Let's See How Fast Exactly

420-magazine-mobile1869902657.jpg
420-magazine-mobile314025475.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1235912202.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1954382284.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2046662381.jpg

I mean you have to admit it's all relative. I play a Suzuki classical guitar which is a nice guitar and becomes my average. But then when i pick up say a Martin guitar that sounds much better so my Suzuki now sounds like crap. So the Martin is superior. But then i find a 1962 German made Hofner guitar which makes the Martin guitar sound like a ukuleile... So now I have to have the Hofner but it costs $2500. so now I'll never be satisfied with my Suzuki.... See it's all relative, you have to play the cheap guitar once a while to make the good one sound good... harry lyme

Back
Top Bottom