Spring's 2nd auto Grow under CFL's. Auto Bomb and Big Bang Auto

I always wanted to grow that regular THC bomb. Too many strains, too little time :( LOL! Good to see you back and active K'ster! I hope you had a very merry christmas and a delightful new years brother :)! I'll hop on to Korloin goes hydro now !!! :ciao:

Thanks Smokes! :)
We had a grand holiday experience at the K compound this year!
Just the Mrs., the little buggaroo and yours truly. No extraneous family members to bring unnecessary drama ;). lol!
Plus we'd got nailed by a blizzard a few days prior to Christmas. Shut down the whole city transit system for 2 days! I had a lot of heavy, wet snow to shovel, but that was offset by the pleasure of not having (or being at able to) get to work until post holidays.:high-five: Much needed.

Strains! Strains! Strains!:thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake:

I hear ya! SOO hard to decide what to dive in to next!
I really need to lock in and get a good couple jars filled this round though.
I'll start nipping bud here and there again and not follow through with the plan. :)
That's why I'm hoping that KCAuto goes fem, so I can maybe grab enough to tide me over
until the box finishes and really be set to start playing with genetics.
I have the beans to potentially grow some very interesting hybrids ahead!:)

hey k thanks for the kudos always nice to have someone rep ya. growing seed is awsome. really worth the effort. even getting bag seed to play with is fun. i do buy from the shops. but i like haveing enough to play with. and enough to back cross f1 to f1 ect ect. phenos in my grow now. really happy about that for the seed grow. yeild will be lower but will still be high. diferent size plants.dif kinds. then clone a fav or 2 .

Well deserved gairbud! Those few posts put out more great ideas than 1/2 all the weed forums on the web, imo! And I'll definitely be trying out that trich buster technique and experimenting with your curing approach! So, thank YOU my friend!:thumb:

I'm totally with you on that! I still a total noob and just really getting my head in the game, but I LOVE trying out all these different techniques for growing! Having the seed to play with now and not really have to fret too much over is awesome! But growing that seed opened up a whole other aspect of this wonderful art I never thought very deeply about. Breeding! Growing YOUR plant, ya know? Not necessarily just creating (there's a better word, just can't make it manifest) kick ass bud. But actually developing a plant that has all the characteristics YOU are looking for. Whether for depression, pain or just to make you giggle like a schoolgirl for four hours! Whatever you dream. That is where I'd really like to be able to take this sometime. :)

I'm running before I can crawl here, I know. But you know.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

SPRING! Sorry for the hijack bud. :)

:peace:

K

Thanks to all! Highjack away its fine! I just ordered a 2 part from BPN. Great prices and should arrive in a few days. Gonna use it for all my girls next grow. Little nervous though. Not sure if I should use FFOF with it. That would throw off any normal feeding schedule. FFOF is all I know. I'm able to react to any issues at this point. Guess I could just use some organic soil from depot and allow the nutes to do their thing? The regular plants will be new for me as well and I am excited to let them go crazy! I cant wait to try cloning!! I have so many ideas. Just bought some Clone X yesterday. I have been cloning all the house plants and stuff from my garden. I gotta be careful now I have 6 T8's on citrus trees, palm trees, tomatoes....! I will def have a mother vegging all the time. I wont get caught napping again. Cloning other plants should be good practice for me.

I've found putting cuttings straight into a little cup of perlite @ 1/8th-1/4th full of water with a sandwich bag pillowed over the top worked great for me! I changed the water out every couple days and had roots in less than a week! I'm 2 for 2 with flowering clones in perlite and 0/4 w/ veg clones in soil. So far. :)

Looking forward to the new adventures!!

K

thanks k . ill be doing quite a few diferent techniques over this year and next and will post them all. my main focus on 'the a.b.c. of this new grow is seed from a cross of 2 kinds back to back male to females of both strains. the mk i am doing along side this is a special request.[i do mk or kush alot] . it is funded by the requester. [ i am a personal grower/like a personal trainer hehehehe] and have clients who fund some of what they want. they dont have time , space or time to shop for it.they pay me to do it.busy people.they been clients for years. next grow will be a saturation technique as soon as i have seed i will start.

The perlite sounds easy and cheap. Might look in to it. Im gonna try my DWC again next grow. Clones of course.

My girls are so close to harvest. any day now. I did a 4 gallon flush on each a week ago and have only given a little water and molasses since. My fear is drying. The last time was hit and miss. I def had some dry ass bud that smelled like hay. Once it was broken up to smoke it smelled great. I dried for around 5 to 7 days and then straight to Mason jars. This is where I messed up I guess. Cause the buds did not stay marketable at all. Any thoughts folks? I have done the research and now I'm asking you.... the pro's.

Hi Spring, just catching up here. I did not see you mention it so sorry if this is a duplicate, but what light schedule you got these autos on?
Thanks and looking great!:thumb:

18/6 from seed. They are both over 70 days. The last 4 auto's I grew came down fast. I'm gonna keep watching the trichs and go from there. I look for older trichs because the foxtaling throws me off. I cut down the larger tops on the Auto Bomb. I'm almost out of smoke! Cant have that! I sampled it last week and felt good. I'm not touching anything on the Big Bang! Her trichs are visibly milky to the eye. I still check with a 40x scope.

Good news!!! Remember those beans that got lost in customs?... They showed up today! Sent on the 23 of Nov! I was paranoid! Looking all around and scratching my head. Two reg beans are in soil now! The Think Different autos are getting germed in a cup first. I also have a Fem reg that Ill start in a day or so. Cant wait to clone! The new order just hit the U.S. so I'm gonna be busy! The BPN is scheduled for tomorrow as well. I'm gonna use soil for all of them but I want to get a weak soil. I would rather use the BPN 2 part with the suggested schedule. That said I did pick up a small bag of FFOF today. Gotta have at least 2 plants in my comfort zone. Just have to wait a bit with BPN on those two. Any suggestions on a soil so I can go nutes faster? I know Ismokes suggested soiless medium. I'm still gun shy from the DWC and coco coir last time. Though it was user error I still hated killing 2 seedlings. I do have a Mammoth Sunflower and Sun Glow corn in the very same DWC set up now with some Hydraton pellets. This will help build the confidence!

way cool i think your still too early to pick.

I know man... Just wishing! I still took some big tops of my Auto Bomb. Cant run out! The high should be more manic than couch lock but I can handle that. Shit I better start taking my Celxia again! My big upset is I smell fresh sod clippings. No MJ smell at all. I really hope to dry better this harvest. The tops are in a card board box kept in the dark. RH is at 41% and temps range from 77 to 81. Been 24 hrs so far and I have turned them 3 times and allowed some fresh air in.

I like to run Promix BX. I start BPN 3 part at 2 weeks from sprout at 1/2 dose. It has worked very well for me. Check my 2nd and 3rd journals as I did this regiment to both.

dont know if i mention this but get some uv light and use it from second week of flower to finish.

There is no reason to believe from the literature that UV will up potency. The foremost important element to plant potency is genetics. This notion that adding UV to your plants in the last couple of weeks, or, putting plants in total darkness for 24-48, will add to potency is not supported by any hard science.

Thanks for the reps Springa!

Back
Top Bottom