Spring's 2nd auto Grow under CFL's. Auto Bomb and Big Bang Auto

Looking good Spring!
Sorry I missed a bunch.
I'll catch up and subbed now.
:thumb:

I learned a lot about autos in this one. Awesome grow. Hope I can use the info I learned on the autos I just started. +reps and subbed for the duration.

Thanks to all that have posted recently! Good stuff. Got some beans coming from close by and making a big list now to order toomorow. The girls are looking good. Did my final flush two days ago. The purple came out immidetaly. No big deal this late in the game. Im glad I was able to control it with Jamaican Bat Guano. I will still grow autos, but I am going at least half my space to regulars.

Happy New Year Spring! May you harvest an inner peace from which all prosperity flows in 2013. :)
Oh, and some fine nugs too!

K

I really like what I'm reading K! Got me thinking :thumb: would be sweet to get some home bred beans :)
HI HO Spring!!

Doin' a drive-by on yer journal. Looking great as usual. ;)

Bummer about the beansnatch.:sorry:

I'm w/ iSmokes on the regs. Far less temperamental. (I killed 2 autos from treating them like regs.) My regs grow wound up being low for short term bennies, but friggin AWESOME for stockpiling on the long term.:woohoo::rocker:

I was able to glean @ 40 beans from my newb grow.:yahoo:

Turned a 3 males out of 4 plants scenario to my advantage (as best I could) and am seeing the silver lining in the rain clouds. :) Still have to wait (at least) a month or so before I can harvest anything again, but I'm able to get a perpetual grow on now if I choose. Cuttings (got cloning down now:high-five:) or seed (I can veg next to the cab while the current ones finish and drop right into flower!), either way.

gairbud is tossing out gold right up there! Get a few males and get a whole mess a' quality genetics to play with! You'll never have to worry about customs again!

I'll be starting up a new journal come the new year. Got one Fem Black Russian I germed @ 6 weeks ago and a Drizella clone the same age in the box (1week today!) ATM. Have my 3rd auto attempt (regular KC45) in there too and another cutting I took late in the Runtlets flowering stage. That one isn't working out as well as the first, though it started rooting faster.:confused: AND I germed the very last bean to come off the Runtlet. It sprouted the day before yesterday and is trucking along. Sorry for the ramble and all the ME ME ME.:bigblush: :)

Hope your holidays were swell and the New Year brings joyous happiness, brilliant presence of mind and all of every need. :)

K

Here a few pics of the Big Bang auto and auto Bomb. The BBA buds look more like spears. This may help determine which is which because honestly I made a mistake! X gave me a solid description and other research has pushed me to make a determination. Should be cutting them down any day. Trichs are very milky with some amber. They have both been flushed well over a week ago.

IMG00253-20130105-1302.jpg
IMG00252-20130105-1302.jpg
IMG00251-20130105-1301.jpg
IMG00250-20130105-1301.jpg
IMG00248-20130105-1301.jpg
IMG00247-20130105-1300.jpg
IMG00246-20130104-1246.jpg

I think I'll be doing the THC Bomb next after seein your auto version!! Nummers!:thumb:

I always wanted to grow that regular THC bomb. Too many strains, too little time :( LOL! Good to see you back and active K'ster! I hope you had a very merry christmas and a delightful new years brother :)! I'll hop on to Korloin goes hydro now !!! :ciao:

hey k thanks for the kudos always nice to have someone rep ya. growing seed is awsome. really worth the effort. even getting bag seed to play with is fun. i do buy from the shops. but i like haveing enough to play with. and enough to back cross f1 to f1 ect ect. phenos in my grow now. really happy about that for the seed grow. yeild will be lower but will still be high. diferent size plants.dif kinds. then clone a fav or 2 .

Back
Top Bottom