Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

I do like the increase in CBN. I like taking a few hits about a half hour from bedtime and in about 20 minutes I start yawning and realize I am working to hold my eyes open. And then becoming aware that "Hey, my back is not hurting so much" and heading off to bed.
I may do that with one of my indicas. Let that CBN really creep up at the end for some great night time meds.

Stankberry Flip Day 26, Day 19 with Hairs

This girl is really getting fun to watch. She is building some potential monster donkey shlong colas and starting to show more frost. If I shake her branches, I get a really nice sweet berry smell to her. It doesn't smell like the Blueberry mom yet but she has a much sweeter scent than her ATF heritage.

She has about 7" above her to the lights. Not really seeing any major signs of light stress on the tops. Will keep watching for it. She is going to get another big drink tomorrow and I might pluck a couple strategic fan leaves off her. Haven't taken many leaves off since I flipped her. She has a nice bud to leave ration for sure. She is going to be an easy Strain to manicure (at least this pheno).

Stankberry Flip Day 26, Day 19 with Hairs

This girl is really getting fun to watch. She is building some potential monster donkey shlong colas and starting to show more frost. If I shake her branches, I get a really nice sweet berry smell to her. It doesn't smell like the Blueberry mom yet but she has a much sweeter scent than her ATF heritage.

She has about 7" above her to the lights. Not really seeing any major signs of light stress on the tops. Will keep watching for it. She is going to get another big drink tomorrow and I might pluck a couple strategic fan leaves off her. Haven't taken many leaves off since I flipped her. She has a nice bud to leave ration for sure. She is going to be an easy Strain to manicure (at least this pheno).
So nice to see a plant grown natural, wish I had the room! Those stems are stacking really well.

Did she carry some excess N into flower? Some of that clawing near the top would be something to note if you had been using nutes. Obviously doesn't matter with Stanksoil, but it caught my eye.

Yeah I am loving getting to watch her grow this way. Ms Stank and I were talking last night up in the tent and she commented about how different all the plant were and how interesting the differences in how they were all growing. Loving this light for letting me do so many different things. I just worry about the tallest and I can raise everyone else if needed.

Each one is only 24 watts so he only has 48 watts

So they are drawing 24 watts at the wall? Or in the neighborhood of 12 watts from the wall? I cannot wait for you to cure and try the Harlequin to see how it works for your back pain. I hope very well!

I may do that with one of my indicas. Let that CBN really creep up at the end for some great night time meds.

This is a photo of a few of the buds from the previous Aurora Indica plant I harvested. This was cut down and trimmed at 11 weeks and 6 days of flowering. Please note that three weeks prior to this photo there were a good bit of smoky and a lot of amber crystals. Three weeks later many of the crystals have ruptured (a good thing) and you can see a layer of resin on the buds. Had I been paying better attention I would have harvested that plant about a week earlier.

Ooops......sorry the picture isn't large enough to see the surface of the buds better.

So they are drawing 24 watts at the wall? Or in the neighborhood of 12 watts from the wall? I cannot wait for you to cure and try the Harlequin to see how it works for your back pain. I hope very well!
It draws 24 watts. They have 1', 2' and 4' sizes available. The 4' draws 48 watts

Hey BL, good to see ya brother. I am leaning towards taking a clone off her before we flower her. Ms Stank and I have been planning something with her....she might be half of what I am looking for.

Sometimes a little works real well......good example would be Haze vs. Amnesia. I do love Haze but Amnesia adding in a little NL added makes Haze even better. :Namaste:

Aurora, where is the strain from If i am gonna buy that is what i want

Seedsman is a sponsor on here right? My Aurora Indica seeds came from Nirvana Seeds sold on Seedsman site. I bought the regular version but they sell fems too.

This is a photo of a few of the buds from the previous Aurora Indica plant I harvested. This was cut down and trimmed at 11 weeks and 6 days of flowering. Please note that three weeks prior to this photo there were a good bit of smoky and a lot of amber crystals. Three weeks later many of the crystals have ruptured (a good thing) and you can see a layer of resin on the buds. Had I been paying better attention I would have harvested that plant about a week earlier.

Ooops......sorry the picture isn't large enough to see the surface of the buds better.
:drool:

Back
Top Bottom