Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

Hey Joe. Its definitely a classic strain and one that I urge anyone looking for a KO type indica to give her a try. Sometimes fast enough that the munchies won't get me!
Lmao love it

I have consumed some good Hindu Kush locally ✊ enjoy your bed time sleep therapy

:eek: thats a f***ing auto ? Howd you get it so bushy?
That is an auto.....it started flowering on its own in 18/6 and it was packaged as an auto. I gave a recap post a few pages back.....I give all the credit to the seed. I really had very little to do with her appearance (which is looking even better as the buds are developing). I think she is a monster but I don't have a baseline grow of auto's to compare to.....but she's the biggest plant in the tent in terms of square foot.

Thanks, Pjs! I understand the sigh about adding things to your list. Whenever a strain piques my interest, I want to grow it. And if it's a hybrid, I want to grow the parents. Then I want to breed my own version to see if I can do better. I wish I started this when I was younger!
See guys, its not just me!! She has been bitten by the bugs!!! The Seed bug and the grow bug.

LOL.....I can see it now, she's going to want me to start coughing up more grow slots!

Please allow me to share something with all you great folks out there.....something that happened this morning.

We are closing in on 3 months of this perpetual grow and as you all know, we are both growing our own plants. As I have stated, Ms Stank does all her own work on her plant (though I do supervise) and sometimes helps me with mine if I have a lot going on.

Well this morning, I come down stairs as she is getting ready to go to work (I am not a morning person....wasn't before I started taking my canna oil capsules and I damn sure ain't a morning person since I started taking them...unless its to fish or hunt) and plop on the couch to try and wake up. After a few minutes, she comes over and kisses me and says she is heading to work. I mumble back "I love you, have a good day.......oh wait....did you check your seed you dropped".

Ms Stank smiled and excited replies "already in the paper towel and in the baggie, it had sunk when I came down".

How awesome is that.....doing the stuff on her own now. I am so proud of how much she has learned from all my endless ramblings as well as her confidence to branch out her own with this!

Please allow me to share something with all you great folks out there.....something that happened this morning.

We are closing in on 3 months of this perpetual grow and as you all know, we are both growing our own plants. As I have stated, Ms Stank does all her own work on her plant (though I do supervise) and sometimes helps me with mine if I have a lot going on.

Well this morning, I come down stairs as she is getting ready to go to work (I am not a morning person....wasn't before I started taking my canna oil capsules and I damn sure ain't a morning person since I started taking them...unless its to fish or hunt) and plop on the couch to try and wake up. After a few minutes, she comes over and kisses me and says she is heading to work. I mumble back "I love you, have a good day.......oh wait....did you check your seed you dropped".

Ms Stank smiled and excited replies "already in the paper towel and in the baggie, it had sunk when I came down".

How awesome is that.....doing the stuff on her own now. I am so proud of how much she has learned from all my endless ramblings as well as her confidence to branch out her own with this!
Whoo hoo! Thats too cool! :bravo:

Yeah wives can be pretty awesome if they want ✊

I love iT when my wife shows interests or helps . Nice story mr stank . @Ms Stank great job you got this :welldone:

Blue Dream Veg Day 64

This is the last veg update for this studette. She is where I want her to be after I topped her 4 mains and that means she is ready. She is going to be a beast as well.....exciting times!

I am sharing a little trick I like to use when I top a plant. Its really simple but works really well. I like to use little "C" rings I make from pipe cleaners and I use them to send the new shoots out from underneath bigger fan leaves.

She got a big dose of ACT yesterday and her last foliar spray. I was going to do an update on her yesterday but she looked a little water logged so out of respect for her, I gave her a day to get her shit together before I took her picture. I think it was the right decision.

And this is what I am talking about in terms of the little "C" ring for spreading. I essentially make 3-4 tops from one topping using this (much better than 2 tops like normal). Granted I know there are really still only 2 mains from the topping but it allows the two shoots directly below the topping to branch out and grow like a regular main. Very easy to do.

This is what it looks like from the top.

And this is what it looks like under the canopy.

I generally put the ring on early and guide the shoots outwards along the fan leave I clamp it to. As it gets taller, you keep sliding the ring out and up and the shoot keeps growing that way. Take it off when you get it like you want it.

Here is her under carriage....she is truly a stout girl! Its been fun growing her. She was from 420 and I have to say I am impressed with how she grows!

I am sharing a little trick I like to use when I top a plant. Its really simple but works really well. I like to use little "C" rings I make from pipe cleaners and I use them to send the new shoots out from underneath bigger fan leaves. ...And this is what I am talking about in terms of the little "C" ring for spreading. I essentially make 3-4 tops from one topping using this (much better than 2 tops like normal). Granted I know there are really still only 2 mains from the topping but it allows the two shoots directly below the topping to branch out and grow like a regular main. Very easy to do....I generally put the ring on early and guide the shoots outwards along the fan leave I clamp it to. As it gets taller, you keep sliding the ring out and up and the shoot keeps growing that way. Take it off when you get it like you want it.

I'm intrigued, but am having trouble getting my head around this...

Sweet. Theyre clearly perfect for a 2x2 might havr to find some for summer.
Keep in mind....thats still only 48 watts so you aren't going to grow monsters from them. But for clones or early veg in a 2x2, it is perfect for smaller spaces with height and heat issues.

See guys, its not just me!! She has been bitten by the bugs!!! The Seed bug and the grow bug.

LOL.....I can see it now, she's going to want me to start coughing up more grow slots!
Don't think I haven't thought about it every time we look at the list. I look at what is coming up and I wonder how bad you want to grow each strain....that maybe you wouldn't mind pushing one or two out to replace it with something I'd like to try!

Keep in mind....thats still only 48 watts so you aren't going to grow monsters from them. But for clones or early veg in a 2x2, it is perfect for smaller spaces with height and heat issues.
Yer thats what Im planning on using the little tent for once Ive finished off Mama with the hps.

Don't think I haven't thought about it every time we look at the list. I look at what is coming up and I wonder how bad you want to grow each strain....that maybe you wouldn't mind pushing one or two out to replace it with something I'd like to try!

I am always willing to give up a slot every once in a while to you. All you gotta do is ask. When I envisioned the schedule we came up with, you would have one plant in flower and one in veg. I think you will enjoy that workload for a bit and once you get used to the demands that two plants puts on you, you will know if you want to try more. My biggest concern is the plants being too much with your work schedule. Always easier to add to.....than to take away.

Also when you say only 48w is that what its pulling from the wall? Dont they say leds put out more than they pull?
It pulls 24 watts per 2' light. The 1' pulls 12 and the 4' pulls 48 watts. So roughly 12.5 watts per foot it what they come out with.

Back
Top Bottom