Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

I am always willing to give up a slot every once in a while to you. All you gotta do is ask. When I envisioned the schedule we came up with, you would have one plant in flower and one in veg. I think you will enjoy that workload for a bit and once you get used to the demands that two plants puts on you, you will know if you want to try more. My biggest concern is the plants being too much with your work schedule. Always easier to add to.....than to take away.
The schedule is perfect, you did the right thing to consider my work schedule, baby! Especially thankful for the lighter load when you consider how overwhelming defoliating the Harley is for me after a crappy day at work lol

LOL....well I know how it was when we did the first grow and I had 5 plants. That was a lot initially and that was with me being out of work with the back injury so I had far more time than you do now.

Better to start slow and want more than to have too much and not enjoy it!

It pulls 24 watts per 2' light. The 1' pulls 12 and the 4' pulls 48 watts. So roughly 12.5 watts per foot it what they come out with.

The company I bought my QB light from offers a 135 watt QB kit for $185 that is perfect for a 2x2 tent.

Thats not a bad price at all. Still more than I need in there, though I suppose if you were able to dim it down, it could work. I don't need much for clones or keeping a male alive.

That model is dimmable. If I remember correctly there are two adjustments you can make located on the driver itself. Take out a rubber plug and make the adjustment. I know that the 2x2 is their recommended flowering footprint.
Can I ask what company? Or where you may have purchased?

Maybe it's time for mama to have her own 4x4 tent with a big sign "NO BOYS ALLOWED"???
We don't have the room for multiple flowering tents. Honestly if we were growing optimally here, I would have the 2x2x4 for Clones, the 2x4x5 for breeding, the 4x4 for veg and a 4x8 for flower.

I see what you are doing......... It's not a secret now......

You are getting Ms Stank all geared up for her to do all the growing.......you know she will eventually grow better plants than yourself....

Yeah...I see...... watchin you buddy!!! :cool:

I see what you are doing......... It's not a secret now......

You are getting Ms Stank all geared up for her to do all the growing.......you know she will eventually grow better plants than yourself....

Yeah...I see...... watchin you buddy!!! :cool:
Hey you remember what delegation is! Train your people and get out of their way! If you do your job right, they will do theirs!

Keep in mind....thats still only 48 watts so you aren't going to grow monsters from them. But for clones or early veg in a 2x2, it is perfect for smaller spaces with height and heat issues.
Zon has them as "Jump Start"...same?

Don't think I haven't thought about it every time we look at the list. I look at what is coming up and I wonder how bad you want to grow each strain....that maybe you wouldn't mind pushing one or two out to replace it with something I'd like to try!
Time for His and Her tents...

White Widow Veg Day 12

She is really starting to pick up speed now. Her roots are popping out of the bottom of the cup now. About time for an up-pot (I have almost gotten my two weeks of veg in the solo cup....woot woot). I think I will do that either today or tomorrow. She is loving her ACT treatments and really responds well. She is going to explode when I put her in the #2's.

What parts and why...but let me look at an auto I just topped yesterday so I can see if I can figure it hands on...
Ok, I took some pics to try to show you what I do and why. Give me a couple minutes to put the sequence together.

Back
Top Bottom