Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

What parts and why...but let me look at an auto I just topped yesterday so I can see if I can figure it hands on...
Ok so let me try to explain what I use.

I use maybe 3/4" length if pipe cleaner. I like pipe cleaners because the fuzzy part is soft and won't cut into the skin of the plant like wire or ties might. Here is what they look like before I use them.

And here is how I used it when I topped the Northern Lights. I didn't want the two tops to essentially go straight up.....I wanted to spread the main twos....so I used the 'C' ring/clip to force her to "Y" the way I wanted.

Here is what undergrowth side shoots can look like if they are left on their own.

See how one side is growing higher and faster? Thats because it has better light. But if you use the 'C' ring/clip, you can guide the undergrowth out so it has access to good light and will end up producing bud for you instead of getting lost in the under growth.

Now here is how I used it again on the NL with 4 side shoots the two mains that were made in the topping of the very first picture on this post. See how I guided them out to the side a bit and now they are turning and have full access to good light.

So now imagine as the shoot grows....you can just slide the 'C' ring more towards the end to guide it out further. When you have it out as far as you want or need it, you can leave it there....the plant shoot will just turn straight upwards where you want it.

Ok so let me try to explain what I use.

I use maybe 3/4" length if pipe cleaner. I like pipe cleaners because the fuzzy part is soft and won't cut into the skin of the plant like wire or ties might. Here is what they look like before I use them.

And here is how I used it when I topped the Northern Lights. I didn't want the two tops to essentially go straight up.....I wanted to spread the main twos....so I used the 'C' ring/clip to force her to "Y" the way I wanted.

Here is what undergrowth side shoots can look like if they are left on their own.

See how one side is growing higher and faster? Thats because it has better light. But if you use the 'C' ring/clip, you can guide the undergrowth out so it has access to good light and will end up producing bud for you instead of getting lost in the under growth.

Now here is how I used it again on the NL with 4 side shoots the two mains that were made in the topping of the very first picture on this post. See how I guided them out to the side a bit and now they are turning and have full access to good light.

Ok, I get it. Thanks.

In that picture, I had a bunch of room right in the middle of the plant that I wanted to utilize the space with some buds. So to maximize that space....the C rings/clips make the plant look like this now......

So back to the Blue Dream.....I used 4 of the 'C' rings where I topped the 4 mains and on the 2 shoots just under the top. So with 16 little 'C' rings, I turned my 4 mains into 16 legit top bud sites. If you go back and look at the Blue Dream update you can see where I used them.....brings the shoot out from under the fan leaves to where it can grow unimpeded and more importantly to many people it makes it easier to keep them close to the same height.

So back to the Blue Dream.....I used 4 of the 'C' rings where I topped the 4 mains and on the 2 shoots just under the top. So with 16 little 'C' rings, I turned my 4 mains into 16 legit top bud sites. If you go back and look at the Blue Dream update you can see where I used them.....brings the shoot out from under the fan leaves to where it can grow unimpeded and more importantly to many people it makes it easier to keep them close to the same height.
I just ordered some orange pipe cleaners...the green florist wire I use would be easy to forget and strangle the plant. :)

So we are naming this the "Stank Training Method" or STM for short???

That WW is already a bush and it's only in a solo cup! Another plant bound to bust your timetables :).
Hey I have kind of abandoned my time table. See how healthy that NL is since I listen to her! The stubborn me would try to get 3 more days out of the WW....but the new me is going to up pot her tonight or tomorrow!

Back
Top Bottom