Start Of A New Grow

420-magazine-mobile490462662.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1432090730.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1860125936.jpg
420-magazine-mobile381184368.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1875440435.jpg
420-magazine-mobile345500759.jpg

Thank you. I dont get no recognition in here. I think this will be my last update you will see. Your the only one who ever comments on any of my stuff. I try my best. Thank you for being here for me bro.

I have the same issue it's not that people don't wana see ur grow or help but with out a signature link it's hit an miss if we see it or not. An yeah ur girls look good :)

Thank you. I dont get no recognition in here. I think this will be my last update you will see. Your the only one who ever comments on any of my stuff. I try my best. Thank you for being here for me bro.

Hey bro your plants look great, get a journal going so people can see it. It took me awhile and just Pennywise and Lootznboots were the only 2 for awhile that noticed until I got a journal going.
Like Pennywise said get the signature going and more people will see your stuff. Good Luck and hate to see any member leave!...✌️

Hey bro your plants look great, get a journal going so people can see it. It took me awhile and just Pennywise and Lootznboots were the only 2 for awhile that noticed until I got a journal going.
Like Pennywise said get the signature going and more people will see your stuff. Good Luck and hate to see any member leave!...✌️
I have a few going lol

Back
Top Bottom