Stealth Tire Grow

Well here we are on Harvest Day! She is what she is! LOL! :)

Here she is upside Down she really was all one bud tis a shame no more Resin than she had! It is my first grow so hopefully I have learn some things to correct that in the future!

Harvest_2492c.jpg

Here's the Buds pulled out and Semi-Trimmed: Note there is no Stalk Waste she was all bud! Large Pile of Trim and small pile of Bud Tops!

Harvest_2489c.jpg

A couple of small Buds:

Harvest_2487c.jpg

A Good Size Bud!

Harvest_2482c.jpg

A Good Size Bud!

Harvest_2486c.jpg

Another good size Bud:

Harvest_2485c.jpg

Couple more small Buds:

Harvest_2484c.jpg

The Base of the Stalk was a Bud too:

Harvest_2483c.jpg

The Big Daddy Bud:

Harvest_2488c.jpg

All the Buds on a Drying Rack!:

Harvest_2481c.jpg

Final Report:

High: Is very energetic, makes you want to build stuff! Not Couch lock at all.
Harvest: 2.1oz
Trics: Very light, but is a good High just the same.
Bag Appeal: None existant, Without the Tric Production just doesn't have the Appeal I consider Medical Grade.

All in all it the plant was way down on Tric Production, with only 11,000 Lumens in the STG I believe was the main issue, but light equals heat and any more than that and the STG would be 95+ degrees and the plants just can not live in that condition in such a small area!

I'm looking at a 400W HPS & MH light on top of the STG Lid, covered with another Tire. The idea here is to cool the Light on the outside of the STG with a glass between the STG and light. The light will sit outside the STG, with the Glass sealed to the top!

Also Hydro/Drip will be the next step in the STG Evolution!

STG

Final Report:

High: Is very energetic, makes you want to build stuff! Not Couch lock at all.
Harvest: 2.1oz
Trics: Very light, but is a good High just the same.
Pistol Production: This was Unreal part about this plant, the whole plant produced Pistols, from 2" off the soil to the tips of every branch.
Bag Appeal: None existant, Without the Tric Production just doesn't have the Appeal I consider Medical Grade.
Leaf Shape: Was unlike any I have ever seen. Final days took on an Apperance that would not be recognised for Cannabis!

All in all it the plant was way down on Tric Production, with only 11,000 Lumens in the STG I believe was the main issue, but light equals heat and any more than that and the STG would be 95+ degrees and the plants just can not live in that condition in such a small area!

I'm looking at a 400W HPS & MH light on top of the STG Lid, covered with another Tire. The idea here is to cool the Light on the outside of the STG with a glass between the STG and light. The light will sit outside the STG, with the Glass sealed to the top!

Also Hydro/Drip will be the next step in the STG Evolution!

STG

Buds had to be cut in HALF to fit into the Mason Jars!

Harvest_2516c.jpg

If the high was energetic then you didnt have much cbd
a week more maybe thats if you wanted a couchlock
but hood haul bro

the hps might get to hot in there o_O
have you considered a slightly lower watage bulb
or heck if you get that light running in such a small space and deal with the heat
all the power to you
have you considered getting larger CFL =D

Hey Blacken:

Well she was at 13 weeks Flower time, so I don't believe 1 more week would have made any difference! It could be the strain, STG or Light, not sure, but it smokes and the taste is excellent with a COOL Hint to it like Ucalyptus has!

All of the 400W Light will be outside the STG Chamber and externally cooled, only part of the light inside the Chamber is the Glass Lense, so hope to keep the heat outside the Chamber!

I have considered 2 or 4 of those 125w CFL's as well, but for the money the 400W seems it would give WAY more lumens, and be cheaper, main thing is to keep the heat out of the STG! I am installing 2 more exhaust fans as well on top of the STG, I flipped the Bottom Fan over and it is pulling COLD air from the Concrete Floor area into the STG Chamber now! This may allow more CFL's to run with out heating the STG excessivilly!

STG

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom