Stocking Up For The Apocalypse: Goody's Perpetual Grow By The Beach 2020

Thanks Goody. I think I will lean back a little and get a salve run under my belt. I honestly have no clue how much flower I have (that I'm willing to part with if I eff it up!) but the early 99 I would guess 5-6 oz. I should probably weigh it. Thanks again Goody.
No problem! Yes it helps to have a large supply to draw from but even with that, I feel like that hemp is a good second ounce, it’s tough to throw in both ounces lol

I feel like that hemp is a good second ounce, it’s tough to throw in both ounces lol
haha. Yeahhhh. I have had a couple of harvest and the outside gals really added a lot to my stash so I am feeling comfortable parting with an ounce or two (NEVER thought I’d say that!). I’m definitely going to make oil-something with the premature 99 and I was thinking maybe I can order enough CBD flower and CBG to make a separate oil that can be used/blended in a variety of things....? I will ask that question seriously when it’s time! ANYWAY - gonna get the salve done and get comfy with that process and then move to the bud(s). I’m planning this stuff for holiday gifts and my own personal skin needs so it will be in the next month or so. Thank you again!

Training is going well on the WC, all branches are almost the same height. It’s only 26 days old, should have a nice stretch coming up
2BD0A58E-5364-423A-ACFB-9000BFE15997.jpeg

And in the other tent, the babies are racing to see who gets tent space
2D6FFB17-7F2E-4B33-881A-A7567C600AD8.jpeg

I tried it at first because there was nothing else to tie to, and it worked while it grew about another inch or so. But once that leaf is cut off, that stem loses its integrity pretty fast and won't hold the branch down.

Thank You! I wanted something VERY different from what I had been growing, and something I hadn't really heard anyone else mention. Also, we are generally underwhelmed by "purple" strains, but I think this one is going to be legit. The Purple Lemonade is actually purple which is great, though it looks nothing like the stock pic on the website lol. So far I REALLY like the growth on the BB and how much it already looks Indica. There may or may not be some attempts at breeding here soon, so I might know a guy with some seeds to share ;)
With time you can get the pink like the pic, under those conditions, with endophytes (microbiome). The time factor is the biggest problem when the atmosphere conditions are right. There's a lot of information published but you have to read through a lot of bullshit to pick out the bits and it's worded scientifically of course.
The way I understand a home grower can do this even with soilless is having a seperate type of 'bioreactor' where the conditions are right and you work the bioreactor to extract nutrient solution that you use to inoculate the soilless grow.
In researching living soil for a small indoor grow I am reading that growers get better results vs directly growing in living soil.

Got a nice little surprise from UPS today
C2D20E65-FF73-4FE3-8E5F-2F2BBAE40064.jpeg

Thank you again to @SmokeSara and our sponsor Mars Hydro for the contest, and the quick shipping.
It went right into the action today. One tiny hiccup- the tent is 60 inches and I only have about 55 above the file cabinets. So I did some moving around and made it work on the ground. Right next to the low & slow drying fridge too, they are going to be great friends!
4C7E95F1-E4FD-47F4-9C09-7C17F2590FBA.jpeg

Quality products in the kit, and easy to set up. The plants are already responding favorably to the light, I couldn’t be happier with it.

Also up-potted the bagseed today, she’s doing well in here with the BB.

Holy shiite! Nice set up Goody! I didn’t realize that the contest included a whole set up. Veeerrrrryyy nice giveaway. I enjoy seeing sponsors’ reps around here and @SmokeSara is doin’ it good(y)! Congrats on the win! :yahoo:
Yes a whole kit with carbon filter/in-line fan, dimmers, timer, all that stuff.
The tent is REALLY nice. The zipper actually works and it’s just a bit bigger than my other tents, so it will actually fit 2 plants without being too crowded.
Super happy that I get to try this light out too!

WOW! So, I know you won that magnificent prize, but are you also doing a sponsored grow? :idea:
At the end of this crop I’ll take a look at that. I wanted to get it into my perpetual journal right away, cause I want to see the results. But yes I am looking forward to doing MarsHydro cup contests and everything, I don’t even really know what’s out there.

Right on bud, looking good. That’s awesome you were able to put it to use right away!
I have been looking to upgrade tents for a few years now, it’s replacing a real cheapo that has been through hell. And as much as I like my cheap lights, I’m happy to see what this can do. The spectrum is very similar to my lights but I like how this one is laid out- definitely better for multiple plants too.
Cool. You are a perfect candidate for sponsored grows. IMHO. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Thank you, I’m happy I can grow consistently and get real yields without much for problems.
Pretty lucky to have people that are interested, too. I learn new things here daily, and am happy to share what little I know.
Perfect timing I just got my bale of promix, now I’m really classing it up around here hahah.
I may have to get some new seeds, currently mine are all from non sponsors ;)

It's a nice setup. I really like mine.
You'll grow some killer-diller in there.
Zero doubts about that.
The plants love the light already.
It’s a good time, some dank strains brewing in there!
I’m looking back at your sponsored journal, thinking that might be right up my alley for next round..

Back
Top Bottom