Stocking Up For The Apocalypse: Goody's Perpetual Grow By The Beach 2020

So much going on its hard to pick out one thing that looks great as it's all superb!
I appreciate the compliment!
These smell fabulous too

Northern lights shining through the Alaskan BB
IMG_4162.jpeg

Hey hey J Sizzle!

That’s a great shot!
Thank you my friend! The weed does the hard part

Cap Junky is pretty photogenic
IMG_4168.jpeg
IMG_4171.jpeg
she’s got this lovely ghost shade of crystal white with the slight glimpse of purple.

Has changed smells from a strawberry lemonade odor to more of a lemon 🍩 donut or cake smell. Pretty appetizing either way.

Alaskan Banana Berry Auto

Inside
IMG_4178.jpeg

and outside

IMG_4176.jpeg

Good looking colors good density, nice new smell.

Indoor girl is still bulking and has at least 3-4 weeks left.

Meanwhile outside girl is hardly drinking anymore, coming closer to the end (73 days old)

Definitely different phenos in many aspects but both nice.

A different look at the Alaskan BB auto from @SeedsMan
IMG_4189.jpeg

She’s mostly business

I like what the @Remo Nutrients is doing to this current batch. It has all but eliminated deficiencies that generally plague every plant using MC.
@Timhomegrow I know you were looking for a possible change. This might be the addition you were searching for. I still feed MC but every 3rd watering or so I’ve been incorporating the Remo.
The CapJunky (photo) is especially fond of it. Good 🧬 never hurt either.
IMG_4169.jpeg

Alaskan bananaberry auto (#2) finishing outside. She has been a surprising journey and continues to gain size
IMG_4236.jpeg

The website was right when it described her smell as “loud” which it earns 💯

Hi Justin,
I was poring over your thread and read that your top the autos at first sign of flower to keep them growing in veg as long as possible. I can't find your description of that technique despite my bookmark.
My goal for the next auto run is to get larger plants. Could you share again?
Thanks, SC

Hi Justin,
I was poring over your thread and read that your top the autos at first sign of flower to keep them growing in veg as long as possible. I can't find your description of that technique despite my bookmark.
My goal for the next auto run is to get larger plants. Could you share again?
Thanks, SC
It was sort of something that happened naturally over a few years of growing autos. Me and @Virgin Ground started trying it on several varieties and it just became the norm. I’m not sure there is actually a description anywhere. Glad I could answer in your post, I hadn’t even seen this reply 😂

Have a great weekend everyone
IMG_4264.jpeg

Alaskan BBauto next to a baby Wookiee X Wizard BX1 auto

I can see the “berry” showing up finally 😝
IMG_4266.jpeg

Hey, Son- here's an update on one of your progeny-💚

About 6 weeks ago, I gave Mrs.C's best friends 22 year old daughter (we'll call her julie) a couple of Wookiee seeds-
I hadn't heard anything from her since, but today she stopped by to show me her plant!
(sorry for the crappy pic)

Just starting to flower@ 45 days old, and a little pale, but otherwise a nice plant for a first timer!
She wouldn't of had to tell me it's a Wookiee- those 3-fingered leaves give it away...👍

She's smoked some Wookiees before, so she really wants this to work..

She's also liking this growing stuff, so I hooked her up with some Remo nutes, a loupe, and a couple grow bags, an oz. of BG41, and told her to text me with questions..

She's pretty cool, and she Thanks you for making those seeds!
...then we both got zooted, and she left...:ganjamon::Rasta:
(that girl can smoke some weed!)

J's Wookiee.jpg

Hey, Son- here's an update on one of your progeny-💚

About 6 weeks ago, I gave Mrs.C's best friends 22 year old daughter (we'll call her julie) a couple of Wookiee seeds-
I hadn't heard anything from her since, but today she stopped by to show me her plant!
(sorry for the crappy pic)

Just starting to flower@ 45 days old, and a little pale, but otherwise a nice plant for a first timer!
She wouldn't of had to tell me it's a Wookiee- those 3-fingered leaves give it away...👍

She's smoked some Wookiees before, so she really wants this to work..

She's also liking this growing stuff, so I hooked her up with some Remo nutes, a loupe, and a couple grow bags, an oz. of BG41, and told her to text me with questions..

She's pretty cool, and she Thanks you for making those seeds!
...then we both got zooted, and she left...:ganjamon::Rasta:
(that girl can smoke some weed!)

J's Wookiee.jpg
Awesome! I think we should encourage it, I may be down to visit in a few weeks and I’ll bring some 🆕 🫘. These Wookiee x Wizard BX1 autos are some of the biggest seeds I’ve ever made or even seen, along with being super easy to germinate. The mix should be a very pleasant similar indica with just a touch more fruit smell.

Speaking of that-

Cap Junky #1 is about as pleasant smelling as weed gets.
IMG_4270.jpeg
IMG_4272.jpeg

And #2 (another windowsill clone) Is following in her footsteps, just 3-4 weeks behind
IMG_4268.jpeg
. Believe it or not it’s even taller than the last one and still stretching! Last one was wider (pictured below at almost same age)👇 and pretty obvious color differences in the leaves, maybe from the Remo nutes. Both stacking bud the same node distance.
IMG_4277.jpeg

Cap Junky #1 is about as pleasant smelling as weed gets.
Easy on the eyes, too! 👀
Wookiee x Wizard BX1 autos are some of the biggest seeds I’ve ever made or even seen
The Wookiees seeds I gave Julie were big fat ones too...I don't know if the fat ones are really healthier than the little ones, but I always plant the fatties first..

Easy on the eyes, too! 👀

The Wookiees seeds I gave Julie were big fat ones too...I don't know if the fat ones are really healthier than the little ones, but I always plant the fatties first..
I’ll make her up a variety pack with lots of autos and some photos too if she can use those.

The new selfed wizard S1 seeds are really easy sprouting too but TINY. I like em big or small, all depends on the genetics (much like butts) 😆

I still haven’t got an Alaskan BB x Wizard seed to pop. It made quite a few and they are like rocks. I think I might need to crack them or soak them until they get a tail

I’ll make her up a variety pack with lots of autos and some photos too if she can use those.
She'd dig that! She told me a couple of times that she was serious about this growing stuff..🌱🌱🌱
I think I might need to crack them or soak them until they get a tail
Get a nail file and rough them up a bit first..just don't do it over the sink..:oops:
(last one, so I had to take the sink drain apart to retrieve it.. :cheesygrinsmiley: )

She'd dig that! She told me a couple of times that she was serious about this growing stuff..🌱🌱🌱

Get a nail file and rough them up a bit first..just don't do it over the sink..:oops:
(last one, so I had to take the sink drain apart to retrieve it.. :cheesygrinsmiley: )
Well she happens to know the right guys to get her started 🤣
I have …let’s just say a veritable plethora of seeds. I have more seeds than I have vinyl records and that is a pretty fucking serious number if you know me.

I have still never sold a single seed, I only donate to people that really want them (and that I can see and deliver in person of course) and they seem to keep multiplying. Spread the love

These are the rarest of the rare. Only 2 in existence. Queen G x Wizard (only made 2 seeds)
One seeds was a total ‘tard (much like its mom) so I put it outside in the ground and the sun straightened her out this week!
IMG_4256.jpeg

Her sister is my most guarded possession along with my CapJunky plants.
Totally healthy indoor sister, will get royal treatment and remo nutes.
IMG_4280.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom