Stocking Up For The Apocalypse: Goody's Perpetual Grow By The Beach 2020

Happy Birthday! :party:

How vibrant these genetics are Justin! They look like they want to jump out of their pots and dance!
Thank you!

It’s a good bunch for sure. It’s nice after having a few plants that were a bit finicky, these all seem to just want more of whatever I give them

Got a few of the biggest PhOTY prizes this week.

Finally some new, actual sponsors nutes to try!
IMG_3893.jpeg
Thanks @Remo Nutrients I will put them into the rotation all over the place.

Also got the @ViparSpectra 1500pro to go along with my 2000, so now it’s almost a vipar village under the smaller one is a decent looking and very smelly Wookiee F2
IMG_3897.jpeg

She’s had a branch pollinated by Wizard f1 because I feel like those 2 need to meet (again)

Another prize- these DirtyBird photo seeds called Brain Storm (photo) look right up my alley
IMG_3898.jpeg
cool little kit they sent

And @beez0404 you’ll be happy to see your CapJunky has begun its journey into flower. This plant is- smelly, stiff, huge leaves, stretching beautifully
IMG_3894.jpeg
I did have a lovely cutting from her that hit the month mark yesterday but I decided to donate it to a grower friend in need. They took one last year and turned it into a tree, i predict this one is bigger.

And @SeedsMan these Alaskan banana berry autos couldn’t look much different but they are both lovely now. Very robust and unique smelling. I may accidentally get some wizard pollen oh her parts too 😂
IMG_3896.jpeg

It’s funny just a week ago the one on the right was the runt. Slow and steady wins the race for an auto though.

Have a great week everyone!

Got a few of the biggest PhOTY prizes this week.

Finally some new, actual sponsors nutes to try!
IMG_3893.jpeg
Thanks @Remo Nutrients I will put them into the rotation all over the place.

Also got the @ViparSpectra 1500pro to go along with my 2000, so now it’s almost a vipar village under the smaller one is a decent looking and very smelly Wookiee F2
IMG_3897.jpeg

She’s had a branch pollinated by Wizard f1 because I feel like those 2 need to meet (again)

Another prize- these DirtyBird photo seeds called Brain Storm (photo) look right up my alley
IMG_3898.jpeg
cool little kit they sent

And @beez0404 you’ll be happy to see your CapJunky has begun its journey into flower. This plant is- smelly, stiff, huge leaves, stretching beautifully
IMG_3894.jpeg
I did have a lovely cutting from her that hit the month mark yesterday but I decided to donate it to a grower friend in need. They took one last year and turned it into a tree, i predict this one is bigger.

And @SeedsMan these Alaskan banana berry autos couldn’t look much different but they are both lovely now. Very robust and unique smelling. I may accidentally get some wizard pollen oh her parts too 😂
IMG_3896.jpeg

It’s funny just a week ago the one on the right was the runt. Slow and steady wins the race for an auto though.

Have a great week everyone!
nice haul with the prizes, plants look good n healthy

And now I know where it likes to grow all of its leaves. :)

Looking great Justin!
She’s got quite the George Bush happening down low!

Shes lovely bruv!
I’ve pulled so many leaves 😂 it’s the angle
IMG_3994.jpeg

Some other tents:
Alaskan Banana Berry - the plant on the right (runt) is now not the runt , kinda dwarfs the once MUCH bigger plant on the left. Good smelly stuff
IMG_3993.jpeg

A nice fat Wookiees F2
IMG_3992.jpeg

One of the sponsor goodies
IMG_3991.jpeg

And RIGHT off the plant into the soil-
Wizard F2 (wizard x wizard) auto seeds are up
IMG_3990.jpeg

S1’s (self pollinated Wizard) coming as well.

Hope everyone has a great week.

The first seed of this random auto breeding experiment- healthy medium size and hard.

Meet (seedsman) Alaskan BananaBerry x Wizard {feminized auto F1}
IMG_4015.jpeg

The Alaskan BB auto is still a month from being done but I pollinated about 3-4 weeks ago so seeds are falling off already.

I don’t even know what kind of weed it is but it’s fun to throw random things together and watch the churn of genes 🧬 let’s see what happens..

I have good luck going straight off the plant with no rest time. Seeds don’t seem to care, they are like soldiers ready at all times.

I still need a name for this one ☝️
IMG_4017.jpeg

Trippin out on AI stuff lately

Have a great weekend stoners!

The first seed of this random auto breeding experiment- healthy medium size and hard.

IMG_4015.jpeg

The Alaskan BB auto is still a month from being done but I pollinated about 3-4 weeks ago so seeds are falling off already.

I don’t even know what kind of weed it is but it’s fun to throw random things together and watch the churn of genes 🧬 let’s see what happens..

I have good luck going straight off the plant with no rest time. Seeds don’t seem to care, they are like soldiers ready at all times.

IMG_4017.jpeg

sounds like a potant combo all mixed together, can't wait to see the results

IMG_4015.jpeg

IMG_4017.jpeg

Name it and claim it Justin!

I suggest Average Band White (acronym)! :)

Some day I gonna' have to do a cross just for the fun of naming it!

This Cap Junky has only been in flower since 3/27. This is like watching a high performance car materialize out of thin air..It has everything. Strawberry/Lemon Pledge-ish new plant smell 🤤
IMG_4038.jpeg
IMG_4036.jpeg
IMG_4035.jpeg

Though there is a new pest I haven’t seen before. Hoping SNS takes care of it 😂
IMG_4037.jpeg

Hey Justin just wanted to drop in and wish all a happy 420 and bring your attention to another offspring of your creations.

Via that SoCal surfer dude I dropped a couple beans and then struggled getting two plants up for almost 2 weeks. I finally gave in with this 1 Wizard not wanting 2 auto plants at different ages.

She was a slow starter in the solo cup and looked almost anemic with not the best color. Then at the 3rd node she only developed one side branch. 😐 I almost threw in but held tight. she is coming around now and the side branches are starting to alternate and the color has come about so Im believing she’ll be fine.

She is 22 days today and shows a few tiny pistols forming. I’ve been contemplating topping her above the 5th node now. I’ve always topped above the 4th but missing a limb and in my state of pretty indulged I’m looking for guidance if anyone wants to throw some out.

She’s sitting under a NextLight 150 at about 75%. I’m hoping by next week she will bulk up a bit of that veg and I will put the Mars SL300 on her to take it to the end. Next watering I will start the Prescription blend flower formula feedings.

Couple pictures here of that Wizard auto at 22 days.
Thanks for the opportunity.

IMG_1774.jpeg
IMG_1773.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom