Stocking Up For The Apocalypse: Goody's Perpetual Grow By The Beach 2020

Little queen G (bottom left) has finally started actually growing, now that she’s in early flower 😂 not going to be very big.
If she produces like her sister, "not very big" isn't a real bad thing...:)

If she produces like her sister, "not very big" isn't a real bad thing...:)
Speaking of that- pretty proud of myself for waiting an extra 2 weeks and letting her really finish. She’s in drought for a couple days then getting the knife
IMG_2740.jpeg
IMG_2744.jpeg

She’s not short on sparkle

I received a few of my PhOTY prizes including some awesome seeds from @SeedsMan
I won’t be joining the comparative grow but I am dropping these new auto beans. Tiny things, I love that.
IMG_2815.jpeg
IMG_2814.jpeg

Also received this beauty the @Airvape Legacy Pro.
IMG_2817.jpeg
IMG_2818.jpeg

Here’s a short review after puffing on it-
I will need to sit down and write a longer review when I’m not so stoned. It worked fantastic.

The end.

Thank you @420 for the great prizes.

Great prizes so far and cute plants! And your QG has really bulked up nicely...do you know how many days since pistils it is?

Also, is the CapJ an 0404 special? That's next on my list to drop!
It is indeed. My last one, too! Glad it’s growing without issues.

The little queen is coming up on 60 days from first pistils, according to pics.
She looks pretty good in pics but in real life she’s got even more colors and frost.

Looks like a sticky chop ahead Justin!

Noice! :yummy:

Not trying to jinx anything but it appears I have life in 2/2 Alaskan Banana Berry autos. I buried them a bit deeper than normal and they took an extra day but both are up.
Nice job @SeedsMan on shipping top quality seeds as always. My germination rate thanks you for all you’ve contributed.
This breed looks fascinating and totally different than what I’m accustomed to, which I love.
IMG_2855.jpeg
IMG_2856.jpeg

Have a great week growers

Capjunky (in the fabric pot) coming along well, very sturdy and healthy.

The Wizards look great too. The one on the left is silver treated and starting to make its strange growth before it grows balls.
The other is being trained in the normal fashion
IMG_2859.jpeg

The poor wizard I’m training was subjected to some heavy bending and lost 2 branch ends.
Generally it’s a bit upsetting but the plant will make sure it becomes a positive
IMG_2875.jpeg

The wizard sprayed with silver (left) is still just sitting there contemplating with a few balls maybe just starting to form. I did a really minimal treatment ( about 5 days) hoping maybe I’d get plenty of S1 seeds from it. Many times I over treat and it becomes a tiny pollen factory that I have to dispose of after I collect. This one should be mainly female parts with a few pollen sacs. Growing like crazy and I definitely don’t mind keeping this genetic line going.

Cap junky looking super healthy and about to get topped

Alaskan Banana Berry Babies just getting established
IMG_2877.jpeg
they don’t seem to have any problems yet. The humidity is dropping fast here so I’m glad they already got going.
I’ve had a few that really didn’t like the dry conditions and didn’t grow right in the last few tries. These seem to be doing what they need to do

This was the little Wookiee that was born root up.
Slow grower at first but seems to be hitting a stride and at 23 days I’ve seen worse plants. I like the variegated leaves and I’m glad I saved her.
IMG_2907.jpeg

The silver treated wizard has left the room because as I suspected, 5 days of treatment worked fine. She will make a great self-mother, nice and strong.

Meanwhile her sister (bottom left) is going to be much smaller but looks pretty good. Next her is the recently topped Wookiees just showing sex at 28 days. There may be hope for her yet.

And top, CapJunky after topping and a total haircut of massive leaves, she’s looking fresh and clean.
IMG_3227.jpeg

Alaskan Banana Berry auto babies looking healthy in their new pots.
IMG_3226.jpeg

Happy they both started strong and equal. A bit of possible variegation on one too, I love that! Maybe it was that tiny seed.
I didn’t do anything special, I do float them for a little longer than they recommended (I do 24 hours ish) and straight into soil. @SeedsMan is legit batting like .900 with me over 4-5 years, that’s impressive in itself.

Hope your weekend is swell and you’re high as hell.

Doing some bending and noticed this Wookiee has a natural split branch coming right off the base. Kinda unique to see it that far down (for me)
IMG_3581.jpeg

Alaskan Banana 🍌 Berry kids doing really well and I turned their light up to 80% today
IMG_3580.jpeg

Hey Hey J Man!

Looking green as bruv :)
Thank you sister

IMG_3612.jpeg

Wizard (top) never got huge but is very snowy ❄️ Wookiee (bottom left getting training in, still barely showing sex.
And off to the right is CapJunky which is very lush and healthy. I’m spreading her out like a regular hexline at the moment. She will be in here another few weeks and then into the flower tent.
Hope everyone’s week is good!

Back
Top Bottom