StonedGypsy's First Farming Foray!

How are things going up there my friend? Those buds of yours are looking sweet!

The girls are all doin just fine, could maybe be a bit bigger but no worries and things will be much better now that I got my favorite herbal tea lol. With so many starts I have now gonna start fresh beenz after these clones get to flower in December. They would be too far apart in age from the clones at this point and I won't have another tent made till next month. I'll be harvesting bud in a week or so, then they all switch places in the tents. I'm gonna re-veg 1 original of each strain just for good measure along with the clones as I want a room full at all times! ;)
I see your new grow has like a bazillion visitors now congrats!
Keep up the good work bro. TC and thanks for stoppin by.

Hey there SG, been a while since I popped in, pretty busy around here lately. Buds are looking great on the PurpleSkunk, actually very similar to some of the Purple Super Skunk flowers I recently purchased. Only thing I didn't like when I got it was that it wasn't really a skunk smelling strain.

Otherwise things are still looking good over here man,m keep up the good work.

Hey there SG, been a while since I popped in, pretty busy around here lately. Buds are looking great on the PurpleSkunk, actually very similar to some of the Purple Super Skunk flowers I recently purchased. Only thing I didn't like when I got it was that it wasn't really a skunk smelling strain.

Otherwise things are still looking good over here man,m keep up the good work.

Hiya dick23erk long time yep, welcome back;) I have to agree, the PurpleSkunk is not a very skunky smell, but it does have a hint of purple in there so theres that...The Enemy of the state are more lemony skunk to me, and the GreenCrack...not much smell and not a good producer at all. Let's just hope the taste makes up for the puny yield. My bagseeders won't yield much either, who knows what the heck those are, smell like diesel and spice kinda. I am doing the harvest this weekend and I just got finished trimming 5 plants...wow is my neck & back ever sore and I got 5 more to do yet lol. I did leave them in the dark for 2 days before I cut them down, so the frost is huge all over. I will get some pics as soon as I finish tomorrow, along with the weights for all of the varieties. I did get a few nice big colorful nugs to cheer me up. I hope to end up with 10 oz. dry but we shall see, looking promising so far. I moved the clones from my other tent into the big top with 1 COB, and I have my table and chair in there to do the trimming to contain the smell some. Thanx for checking in & cya soon!

Update: Day 119 OTF Flower Power vol. 54

OK so I harvested and trimmed for 2 days and I'm really happy with the results so far. I may even get to the 1 oz. per plant average goal I set at the beginning. 4 of the girls from this grow are being re-vegged in my next journal along with all the clones, so if your so inclined as to see them again stop by the link is below. I will be drying it all out in the big top as it is the perfect environment and the wonderful smell is partly contained. I sampled some of the different strains of scissor hash and it is all good, the bagseed stuff being the dankest sour flavor. Next update will be the dried weight stats n such so Cya then & TC!

DSC009379.JPG

DSC0093615.JPG

DSC0093811.JPG

That's Rockin! Nice smoke stack bro. Good job!

Thanks B, and let me tell ya it don't disappoint either ;) The quality is real good and the smells are luscious, can't wait till it cures it will be even better! Its actually stronger un-cured than the stuff I bought recently from a friend. I'm real happy so far, yield could have been better but it was my first grow so...I will put up some better nug pics when they are more done OK Cya soon TC.

In closing this grow the final stats are:

Purple Skunk (3 plants) 106 grams
Enemy of the state (2 plants) 58 grams
Green Crack (1 plant) 19 grams
Bagseed (4 plants) 56 grams

So a little over 8.5 oz. not bad for a first timer, but what do I know right.
Smoke is good and some more dank then others, all is sweet except the bagseed which is sour.
I was going to add some pics but I don't see much interest here, so we'll just leave it as it is now.
Special thanks to Bumble for sticking it out, you the man bro!....Grow completed! Peace.

In closing this grow the final stats are:

Purple Skunk (3 plants) 106 grams
Enemy of the state (2 plants) 58 grams
Green Crack (1 plant) 19 grams
Bagseed (4 plants) 56 grams

So a little over 8.5 oz. not bad for a first timer, but what do I know right.
Smoke is good and some more dank then others, all is sweet except the bagseed which is sour.
I was going to add some pics but I don't see much interest here, so we'll just leave it as it is now.
Special thanks to Bumble for sticking it out, you the man bro!....Grow completed! Peace.
Nice brother! I'm glad you got some SG's homegrown chronic. I'll buzz on over and sub your other grow. Congrats on the harvest!

Hey there SG! Sorry I wasn't around for the ending of your journal! Have had a lot happening around here with life and had to take a break. Congratulations on harvesting all the plants! I'd say you got yourself a good little stash now until the next round is complete hey! Great job, reps coming your way and I will pop over to your new journal!

P.S. If you are done with this journal now you can click on the report post (triangle with '!' at the bottom of each post) and let the forum mods know that you are finished and they will move it to completed journals :)

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom