StonedGypsy's First Farming Foray!

Update Day 78 OTF Flower Power Edition Vol.2:

You all are going to have to stop twisting my arm for updates...

Cheers, Peace and respect!

IMG_046239.JPG

IMG_046443.JPG

IMG_046648.JPG

IMG_046239.JPG
Mine had me a bit worried at first. Small flower for weeks! Something kept saying "Their gonna surprise you, just wait". Sure Nuff, now both are beefing up pretty good now.

Peaceful blazing

Mine had me a bit worried at first. Small flower for weeks! Something kept saying "Their gonna surprise you, just wait". Sure Nuff, now both are beefing up pretty good now.

Well mine are 2 weeks into the flip now and I'm giving them 2x GH Flora Nova Bloom dosage, so your experience is encouraging to say the least! I do have quite a few budsites so if anything I'll have quantity ;) Thanks for chiming in and as always Peace, Cheers & respect.

Update Day 82 OTF Flower Power vol 18:

Ok so the DIY Seedling/Clone Tent is up and has some primative lighting for now (2 - 9w CFL, 1- 13w LED all warm white). Should do the trick for now but will need a blanket on top during winter as it gets to 60 in the workshop where I have it now. I wanted to keep the light from ruining my other crops, so it is where it is for now. Running the lights there 24 hours on as per a suggestion I read on the forums here. I soaked 8 nice tiger striped seeds from my Grade A collection (whatever they may be) and put them in FF Light Warrior. I know these are from better strains as I took them from the bags myself, and I usually manage to find some top shelf somewhere. I may purchase some seeds just to try out the autos sometime. I defoliated the biggest leaves from all, leaving just enough to sustain I believe. I took off 10 pounds of green matter over the past week!. The buds are increasing daily with the GH Flora Nova Bloom @ 1 oz. per gallon. I also added a tsp of Epsom for the Magnesium for better bud growth. Thats all folks! Cheers, Peace & r3sp3ct!

IMG_046942.JPG

IMG_047448.JPG

IMG_047546.JPG

IMG_047836.JPG

Thanx for stopping in RheinRover, I do appreciate the comments on the DIY aspects. I will probably end up designing much more grow equipment in the coming winter months whilst waiting on the next crop to mature and cure my first grow (coming soon!). If you ever need anything designed or 3D printed let me know. I have learned a lot and expectations are high ;) that better equipment and more knowledge will help me on the next grow! I checked out your grow BTW, and all I can say is Bravo...Excellent work my friend! I can only hope mine turn out half that nice, we shall see shortly I guess.
:passitleft: #puffpuffpass

Cheers!, Peace & r3sp3ct

Update Day 87 OTF Flower Power Vol. 25:

Just a few pics of the family flowers an such, although I'm now feeding them Flora Nova Bloom every time @ 1oz. per 1.5 gallons plus a pinch of Epsom. Everything is looking good just waiting on the buds to fatten up. No signs of life from the seeds yet but I still have hope.

TC and Cheers, Peace, r3sp3ct!

IMG_049740.JPG

IMG_049642.JPG

IMG_049535.JPG

IMG_049437.JPG

IMG_049339.JPG

IMG_049241.JPG

IMG_049144.JPG

Thanx for stopping in RheinRover, I do appreciate the comments on the DIY aspects. I will probably end up designing much more grow equipment in the coming winter months whilst waiting on the next crop to mature and cure my first grow (coming soon!). If you ever need anything designed or 3D printed let me know. I have learned a lot and expectations are high ;) that better equipment and more knowledge will help me on the next grow! I checked out your grow BTW, and all I can say is Bravo...Excellent work my friend! I can only hope mine turn out half that nice, we shall see shortly I guess.
:passitleft: #puffpuffpass

Cheers!, Peace & r3sp3ct

Thanks SG!
I plan on doing another journal starting in November. Going to test the waters on doing my first photo plants. To this point only done autos but really interested in some higher CBD strains and just haven't seen many good auto strains in that department. I will keep your offer in mind. I think one of the best parts of growing is all of the tinkering around. Having a 3D printer would be like icing on the cake, I would save money on duct tape and wire thats for sure!
Your girls are looking good, with lots of room to bulk up! Really great that you have enough height to grow them nice and tall.
Have a nice weekend!

Hey man, how's it going? Plants seem to still be moving along nicely, lots of bud sites happening in there! Doesn't seem like you're having any major issues either so that's great. As long as they are healthy that's the main thing!

Would be nice to see what those buds really look like, some of the pictures are out of focus to see them clearly :) Are you using a phone or camera to take you pictures? Most cameras or apps have a function where you can click on the area you want to focus on specifically.

Hiya Dick!

Thanx for noticing my crappy iPhone 4s camera skilz ;) I am working on getting a different camera, but its all I have ATM. Yes its true I'm waiting on the buds to fatten and some beans to pop hopefully this weekend! BTW I noticed your new girls are coming along nice too, Bravo! I have been lucky as to not have many problems so far and hope to keep it that way. Thanx for stopping by and all. HAGW Cheers, Peace, r3sp3ct!

Right on no worries, just always trying to help out where I can. I know I had some hard times figuring out my camera for the first little while after we got it so I was always messing with the tons of settings to get something that worked good. I would have thought the iphone 4 had a decent camera but I guess not? lol Kind of like the camera in my "indestructible" smartphone, it sucks hard.

OK so I found a camera in my junk drawer that I bought for my wife 2 years ago, she never uses it as she likes the phone. Its a Vivitar 7022, yes its a cheap one so I assume 7mpxl res. It looks slightly better than the iPhone and has some adjustments so I'll experiment and you all can be the judge.

Here is a shot of what I will be medicating with this weekend, Hope you have yours...Cheers, Peace & r3sp3ct!

budnhash.jpg

Very good, pictures are getting a little clearer now :) I am sure in no time after some messing around with it you will have some nice focused pictures. If it's only a couple of years old it should have a decent megapixel rating. Best of luck!

OK so I guess I'm reduced from Grower to amateur Photographer now in my search for a decent photo...So here are a few zingers enjoy!

First is Purple Skunk 3 colas

PSkunk2.jpg

Purple Skunk 2 colas

PSkunk2Cola.jpg

Purple Skunk 1 colas

PSkunk1Cola.jpg

Purple Skunk 3

PSkunk3.jpg

Enemy of the state 1 colas

EOS1cola.jpg

Enemy of the state 1

EOS1.jpg

Green crack (somehow a dwarf?)

greencrackCola.jpg

Bagseed babies 2 n 3, Like weird lily pads with only colas

bagseed2n3.jpg

Bagseed 2 cola

bagseed2cola.jpg

Hey, them pictures are looking a lot better man! More clear and easily seen, good job. It's all a matter of messing with the focus setting or even trying to manually adjust the focus in if that is an option on the camera. The other thing is using the correct lighting and/or flash when needed. Flash wouldn't work the greatest with a reflective background unless it was well covered or shaded by the object you're taking the picture of.

Nothing wrong with being an amateur photographer lol I sort of consider myself one when I get outside with my camera, it's more high tech than I am and I grew up around the stuff haha.

Great job over here bud, plants are looking great and healthy. Keep up the good work

Back
Top Bottom