Stony's Super-Organic SCROG

Running some over with a car while drunk on alchohol = 8-10 years.

Having weed withen 1000 (I think its 1000 anyway) ft of a school = 15 years.

lemme finish this for U...

Running some over with a car while drunk on alchohol = 8-10 years.

Having weed withen 1000 (I think its 1000 anyway) ft of a school = 15 years.

Moving to the state of Maine where it is decrim = pricless

I hate marijuana vs alcohol laws :-( I recently gave up drinking and it's vastly improved my life. Most of the trauma I experienced growing up around my violent and abusive family stems from alcohol, as well as most of my "hell-raising" when I was a teenager was due to alcohol. Anyway..

Greenacres cheers for the tip! I dont have a tripod but it's probably well worth the investment! Maybe some better background lighting and all that :) Maybe my missus has a tripod stashed away somewhere that I dont know about... seeing as it's her camera I'm using ;)

Boss, I'm fairly certain the stems were purple when I got the clones so I'm going to assume it's genetics and nothing to worry about. At the moment I'm dosing them with rain-water, seasol and fish emulsion. These should contain all the trace elements I need right?

Quick update; I fed them today, 200ml of rain-water each, watered from above and foliar fed. Plus full-strength seasol and half-strength fish emulsh. They are on a feeding/watering schedule of roughly every 4 days, I think this is working ok.

Quick update;

>> Did some pruning today of lower branches and leaves, will hopefully have photos up tonight, plz dont hold me to that :p
>> Food & water, watered from top, 200ml each, full-strength seasol, half-strength fish emulsh + foliar spray
>> I want to top them again today (topped them on the 11th) I think it will be ok. I've seen quite a burst of new growth since I topped them 4 days ago ;)

ps, I tried not to remove too much foliage otherwise the poor ladies wont get any light at all! They look a lot tidier now since I cleaned them up around the base, you'll see when I get photos up (sorry its such a hassle having to borrow a camera everytime I gotta take photos I really need my own camera but on far too low an income at the moment) so poo ..

Peace :cheesygrinsmiley:

edit: I only topped 1 of them because there simply wasn't enough growth on the other to top her aswell. Uh-oh alarm bells are going off in my head now telling me that I should've waited another few days before topping either of them.. ah youthful impatience is great isn't it? :laughtwo:

Day 13; They look heaps happier and cleaner now after the pruning :cheesygrinsmiley:
I also added a layer of perlite on top for no real reason. Well actually to help keep the roots out of direct light, I noticed a few in the rockwool cubes that were exposed to the light :thedoubletake:

DSC005881.JPG

DSC005861.JPG

DSC005851.JPG

You can see my little "clone-dome" off to the right in this picture
DSC00584.JPG

DSC005832.JPG

DSC005821.JPG

After this I'm going to attempt to hold off on any more updates until it's something really important or exciting. Give it a week or 2 maybe ;-p

Agree'd Geoff..
Most of my idiot moves always seemd to include some form of fire water..
& how about some mpre pixx of where UR plants R at. I referencing and comparing UR progress to mine; I am a few stpes behind U but using a diffy method...

---------------EDIT----------------
Damm dude how is my spelling and grammar this AM..
DOH

Holy crap man, how many times have you topped those plants? The stems are getting soo thick. When are you thinking of switching the light cycle?

Cheers guys :)

Uh-oh charlie I hope I haven't f*cked up my SCROG lol. I've topped them both twice now and pruned off most of the lower branches. I'm preparing them for when I put the screen in, I really hope I'm doing the correct thing here (topping/supercropping) so they have many many crowns/colas that will form a canopy that fills the screen. I was planning to top them again before putting the screen in, but now I'm worried about doing it lol.

What do you guys think?

I'm planning to switch to 12/12 once the screen is in place and I have a potential cola poking through enough holes in the screen. Oh yeah ps, I broke up with my partner on the weekend and she owned the camera (doh) so I'll do my best with getting photos up here until I can afford a camera.

Same here. I meant that the ladies look good and compact.:peace:
Sorry man, I got what you meant, I just started stressing cos I thought I over-did it with the topping :laughtwo:

sorry to hear. hope she dont go and get spitefull angainst you. carefull, seen to many friends go down like that.
i wouldn`t top anymore and if you do wait a week before flowering for stress. it will fill out when the light changes
Me too man, me too. I thought I knew this woman but I was way off lol. If she turns against me I'll just have to scrap my whole grow-closet operation for now, save it for when I move next....oh man I hate moving.
I want to get this screen in there soon, so there'll be no more topping. I only have to transplant them both into larger pots and I'm laughing :ganjamon:

One of my worries is just what happened to you.. what if my woman and I break it off and she gets vindictive? IT could get very ugly...

Plants looking good bro... I am up for some lessons on how to make my pigges look like that.

GReat job bro and watch out for them witches.....

ps: Have U noticed my icon to the left? Says it all...

Kicking this addiction to my ex is just like kicking any habit lol! 1 day at a time ;)

Topdeeni I've noticed your avatar many times, but I still can't work it out. I can see a bride & groom I think, looks like she's got the power from what I can see, is it the top of a wedding cake or a bedroom scene or something? :p

It's all ironic isn't it? As soon as any of our grows sprout males it's snippety snip, buh-bye fella, we don't want ya! Only the females have the good stuff that we want ;) Guess that's true in real life aswell to a certain extent; they got what we don't and therefore what we want, and we'll try and cut off any males that we think will get in our way lol. Oh deary me fellas, life is funny sometimes :laughtwo: I'm outties for now, I'll check back in later

:peace:

yO Geoff....
Good luck bro' with the woman issues... & yes that is the top of a wedding cake as I am engaged to get hitched next summer...
It's already to late for me, she lives in my house with two kids and a my dog.

Cheers bro :cheesygrinsmiley: and good luck with all .. that ;) Wont be my time for many years to come, hopefully..

Quick update fellas; No pics today sorry. Re-potted them both into their final large pots for flowering. At a first glance I'd say 8-10 Litre pots. I watered them this morning with seasol and fish emulsh before transplanting, and with plain-water afterwards. They are looking very healthy IMO, no problems at all so far :)

Thanks for stopping by bro :cheesygrinsmiley:
This website and it's fellow members have helped me to find a new passion in life and for that, I thank you, ALL of you!

:peace:

update: WOW they are really taking off now! I'll be putting in the screen very soon, probably switching the lights to 12/12 in a week or 2. We'll see though as I may have to move house soon, which always sucks, not to mention my girls will most likely go through a bit of stress during the move .. I know it's going to stress ME out :laughtwo:

edit: I should really say HOBBY and not PASSION, actually I don't see why it can't be both :p

yO..

Don't let it stress U out, especially if the moving is due to the recent events with UR woman. I am sure UR lil ladies will handle the move just fine....

(LADIES DONT GET MADD AS THIS IS A TWO WAY STREET)
If U guys were not happy and battling it out all the time don't waste UR time trying tp preserve something that perhaps isn't there! I have been in plenty of relationships that have gone past the point of diminished returns, the outcome is never positive: Just ask my X wife who took the house, kids, dog, cars, etc, etc... I left that relationship with a car full of my posessions and eleven dollars in my pocket. In hindsite it was the best thing we had accomplished in our marriage (besides our bootiful daughter) as we now get along, can cope with each other and have happily moved on to better relationships.

Topdeeni

ps: If U ever need a punching bag or method of venting LET ME HAVE IT....I take a great shot, offer the truth as I see it (some folk dont like it) and know excactly how this feels to deal with...

Back
Top Bottom