Stuck it in some dirt and letting it grow.

Wow great pics! Looks very nice bro. Dont forget the smoke report :cheesygrinsmiley: hee hee..... Oh and cigarettes are bad for you, you should quit. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks man, and yeah, I know I gotta quit, but its just so easy to just keep smoking. Oh, and there will be a smoke report, just gotta let it dry and cure for a while. :)

I took the stem from the plant and shaved it down, so now I have a pokin' stick. :laughtwo:

The stem from this thing is pretty damn sturdy and resembles wood. I thought that was interesting.

Well, the drying is done and I've put it in jars to cure. I took a little bit and smoked some last night. I took enough to roll a joint and a bowl. I took about 2 bong hits and felt pretty good, but not all that high. This bud seems to give more of a body high than a mind fuck high. Then I smoked the whole joint, and that took it to a whole new level. I got higher than I've ever been before, whenever I smoke time always goes by slow, but this time it was intense. Definite couch lock high. I wish I could say more about the high, but honestly I cant remember hardly anything that happened, just that I was extremely high. The taste isn't anything to write home about, standard pot taste. The smell though, doesn't smell at all like pot, I'm not sure exactly what it smells like, sort of a mix between a Christmas tree and corn. Its a really strange smell that makes you want to keep smelling it. :hmmmm:

edit: Also, I can't believe how much these buds shrank after being dried, I knew they would shrink, but didn't realize they would so much. I guess thats the main downside to using CFL's.

Those buds look really very nice, and big, Oh they are big.

Nice big buds u got there.Have any pics of how they look dried/cured?

Back
Top Bottom