Let's grow some Weed!

i dont know about a/c or furnaces, but it can travel on wind currents over 7 miles....and my kid said some got in his exhaust and intake fans and managed to pollinate 2 crops before he and his buddy figured it out finally....they cleaned the fan and exhaust and both had yellow pollen in them that they couldnt see, finally took them apart and wiped them down, but it must have been enough....i get a few seeds on some plants, usually on the bottom most limbs of the plant....but i buy fem seeds when i can....so i kinda look for them....lavendar:smokin:

i dont know about a/c or furnaces, but it can travel on wind currents over 7 miles....and my kid said some got in his exhaust and intake fans and managed to pollinate 2 crops before he and his buddy figured it out finally....they cleaned the fan and exhaust and both had yellow pollen in them that they couldnt see, finally took them apart and wiped them down, but it must have been enough....i get a few seeds on some plants, usually on the bottom most limbs of the plant....but i buy fem seeds when i can....so i kinda look for them....lavendar:smokin:

This male plant is "outta here" before the AC system goes on... LOL!
Still collecting pollen... Storing it in a vial.

I do, making seeds will be a mask only operation, I come home sick trimming at my providers if we are trimming some of the plants that throw flowers late.

A fat line of pollen would do me in I bet...:ganjamon:. Put me down for a joint of the smoke you make from the seeds it makes. :Rasta:

My male plant sure is pollenating all over my office window... I think it's safe to say that I don't have allergy issues.. lol!

I will be taking some pics of collecting pollen in a few days!

My male plant sure is pollenating all over my office window... I think it's safe to say that I don't have allergy issues.. lol!

I will be taking some pics of collecting pollen in a few days!

howdy,
running around visiting and + rep'ing ....i'm very interested in the pollen collecting...i know nothing but what i've read...so will be great for me...posted some new pics....:reading420magazine::rollit:lavendar

It is suprising but when I collected pollen last week it was a pretty sizeable amount... It sure fooled me... I will take pictures on the pollen collection this week it is really interesting..

I would miss some of the seeds, or just didn't care back then. My joints were like fireworks with all the seeds popping. :ganjamon:

I have burned holes in many a sofa or chair cushion, also many a pair of pant, shirts etc etc

Joe, been awhile since I've visited, my apologies! How is your sativa doing? :reading420magazine:

I have burned holes in many a sofa or chair cushion, also many a pair of pant, shirts etc etc

Joe, been awhile since I've visited, my apologies! How is your sativa doing? :reading420magazine:

My new Sativa is ready for transplant to a larger pot... She is doing quite well
and now over 2 feet tall... My little Girl is growing up!! LOL!

I'll have picks posted in a day or two...

:
I've also made my fair share but when I 1st left school I did an automotive upholstery apprentiship, learned to do furniture too. I recently recovered my mums tub chair coz it was full of ciggie burns.:peace:

High Joe! Just dropped by to say High and drop off some overdo Reps. Nice pix of the pollen. hint hint lol

C'ya

:peace:

Hey there Joe, Groover, Labrat, OMM, Tiger, Woodsman, Pit, you are in great company Joe you have all the Heavy Hitters in your journal. Wanted to drop by and say hello and apologize for not being around I was unavoidably detained for awhile by LEO and am trying to catch up while organizing my defense. Was arrested and held on serious MMJ charges.
:nicethread::bravo::goodluck: :cool:

Hey there Joe, Groover, Labrat, OMM, Tiger, Woodsman, Pit, you are in great company Joe you have all the Heavy Hitters in your journal. Wanted to drop by and say hello and apologize for not being around I was unavoidably detained for awhile by LEO and am trying to catch up while organizing my defense. Was arrested and held on serious MMJ charges.

You know we're all behind you 420% brother.:goodluck::peace:

That totally sux WingMan and I hate to see a wingman go down due to flak. Indiscriminate pieces of shrapnel destroying both the good and bad with not an iota of feeling but joy at the lives they destroy.

A special end awaits such as them.

My heart bleeds for you and I have all my digits crossed for your quick departure from the nightmare that you must be living.

May the more godly among us save their most fervent prayers for you.

My vibe is focused on your deliverance! :thumb:

:peace: if you can find it!

Wingman, we are all pulling for you brother. Hope all works out in your favor.

hope it all works out for you....wishing you the best and sending prayers...lavendar:goodluck:

hope all works your way wingman.. it blows ..we are all sending good thoughts your way

Back
Top Bottom