Low Watts - High Yield - Let's Smash the 1 GPW Benchmark Together

Hey fied! Great updates.. I'm still lurking...
I'm coming up to my day 25 of 12/12. Do you still defoliate at Day 25 and Day 40? Or did I remember you saying you settled with just one at day 40? Ill be diggin into your journals, but any clarification would be greatly appreciated! thanks!

In the past I have defoliated on days 21 and 40. However, going forward I am considering a single defoliation at day 30. In fact, I am going to defoliate the April table in about 5 days and that will be the only defoliation.

Good luck.

Hey fied Wanted to send ya some good vibes before I ship off. Gotta take a break from it all for a while but I'm hoping to catch the Harvest at least. Ill post my email on my journal in case you or anyone have any questions. Much love mate. See ya on the other side.

Oh yeah im sorry :sorry: I shouldnt even be bothering you with this as on friday I ordered a 50gdp R/O system and calmagic more neoprene inserts for my next cloner and gh rapid start trying to get some root explosion in the first 2 weeks.

RO is a good call. If your water has that high a ppm, you will always be wondering what exactly all that "stuff" is that's in there. Most likely it's a LOT of Ca, so the epsom salts is a good call. It won't help with burn, but if you're having to feed heavy to get enough Mg, then the epsom will let you use less nutes. Good luck!

How's filling that table going?
Do you mind sharing what your starting nutrient schedule is compared to Blue Planets regimen on their website.
It would be great to get some close up baby shots. I really can't wait to see how this run comes out @ the end.
Looking forward to seeing you SMASH the GPW.

Hey 420fied,

very impressive setup...nice first harvest. If that's the low expectation, I'm sure you'll meet your goal. Things look great!

Sq

Hey fied first ever attempt at hempy inspired by you still tweaking things but its the cutest little bud only has about three weeks left lol
20130329_222510.jpg
20130329_222406.jpg

Ha. Sometimes I wonder if people actually read the journal. I'm not trying to be rude, but I've seen the same questions asked over and over over since the journal started.

Would seem to require too much effort for most :(

420fied this has been a great read in addition to your other excellent journals. I wish for your continued success.

Hey field I'm getting what appears to be green pond scum on the top of one of my hempys. It's not bad but there is a bit of green stuff.

Is this normal? What should I do?

Hope 420fied doesnt get peeved at me for answering this.
Doc, its just green algae yes it is normal in hempy buckets with perlite only on the top. (basically harmless but really ugly & i hate the looks of it on my babies) To remedy, either cover the top of your container with a reflective material with a slit cut in it for ease of access for watering. Or Put a few hydroton pellets/balls on top so the perlite is not exposed to the light. Also, a little h202 will clean that algae up if u have them in rockwool+hempy.

Hope this helps.
Stay Frosty.

Hey Bubblyhash, haven't been on in a while, I was looking at your pictures and you got some monster buds lol. I just got a new setup, could you hop over to my new journal and give a few pointers? Thanks for any advice! Girls are looking good! Just got a 1000watt HPS

My life sucks when I come home, open my e-mail and find no update for this journal. Its been the best part of my daily routine for a long while I hope your ok Fied missing you bro

What's up? :nomo: Hope all is well!

Sq

Hi everyone,

All is well. I've been out of town and Mrs. Fied (she rocks) has handled business. I just got back yesterday. I apologize for the lack of updates lately but I needed a little R&R. I'll be taking a bunch of cuttings this afternoon so I'll have some pics and a nice update post coming this evening. I appreciate the concern. ;)

Good Growing

Back
Top Bottom