Low Watts - High Yield - Let's Smash the 1 GPW Benchmark Together

Thanks for putting the future "mamacitas" in the pics. Nice harvest! I find it hard to believe that can be less than a pound and a half; and if your adjustments and hood have already displayed a couple inches give or take for vertical girth addition...your thread title's goal seems to be a tad conservative, lol. Congrats!

Thank you. I love your enthusiasm but you're over estimating the harvest by a long shot. I'm guessing I'll average 3+ grams per plant which will yield 10-11 ounces. This group is weak but with reason. This table was not dipped in clonex and in fact, held a lot of "holdover" clones which were rough from the beginning and did not have strong root systems. This table represents the low end of expectation.

Obviously, the new hood and dipping the clones in clonex gel is making a big difference. I also think that Critical Mass will show me a bump in yield vs. Snow White. This journal isn't a sprint, it's a marathon...as I plan on running it at least until the end of the year. Over the course of the next few months I plan to do all I can to push my GPW# with only 2 flowering bulbs.

Stick around. ;)

I'd be careful following that schedule. I was growing 22-24" plants when I was feeding with that schedule. Now, with smaller plants, and Corey's new nute mixture, I find they won't take near as much before burning.

In fact, I'm finding that my mature plants are now maxing out in the 15bloom-10micro-5grow + 2.5 Liquid Blue range.

Plus, every strain reacts a bit differently. Watch your plants. They'll speak to you every day.

Good Growing
Hey 420
I posted pictures above. They're currently getting 10 ml micro 5 grow 5 bloom in your opinion from the pictures, 420, how u think they look/ what they need? I have no light movers so will probably be experiencing taller plants youve described.

Thank you. I love your enthusiasm but you're over estimating the harvest by a long shot. I'm guessing I'll average 3+ grams per plant which will yield 10-11 ounces. This group is weak but with reason. This table was not dipped in clonex and in fact, held a lot of "holdover" clones which were rough from the beginning and did not have strong root systems. This table represents the low end of expectation.

Obviously, the new hood and dipping the clones in clonex gel is making a big difference. I also think that Critical Mass will show me a bump in yield vs. Snow White. This journal isn't a sprint, it's a marathon...as I plan on running it at least until the end of the year. Over the course of the next few months I plan to do all I can to push my GPW# with only 2 flowering bulbs.

Stick around. ;)

Sorry, my bad, it was real early and before my coffee lol. I was guessing those were prob on avg about an eight ball each so I multiplied by 95 and doubled for the second table to get my estimate...upon more "awake" reading I now see you only harvested the one table.

increase the grow and bloom. It looks like they need some magnesium. Also, you might be watering too much. the leaves look like they are kind of droopy indicating that they are water logged. If you let them dry out a bit more, the roots will grow faster and then they will start drinking more water and will be able to take up more nutrients. You might consider letting them dry out until really well between the next feedings/waterings and then use equal parts of each Grow/Micro/Bloom to make sure that they are getting everything that they need.

I completly agree with corey on this as a 2 liter grower myself I found one of the most important aspects of it us letting it dry out our pour some access out so they will be dry every other day alot of new 2 literers' see Fied water everyotherday and wanna do the same but truth is Fied's roots are usually huge and big enough to drink a 2 liter empty in 48 to 72 hours a week or so after planting but root mass slows when your newly planted clones roots sit in the nute solution 24/7 as before said for my first week or 2 I do water every otherday if Im gonna pour out some access from the drain holes but if not I will water every fourth day also it might make a difference if you put more than one drain hole at the 2 inch mark more air movement at root zone=quicker drying media just my .02, and Fied man your on the road to great #s cant wait :thumb:

I know you've heard it before 420fied, but I'll say it yet again. You make one hell of a convincing case for the 2L Hempy method. Well done Brother, and thank you for your contribution to the community:Namaste:

420 I'm about to put my clones in the 2 liters and I'm using the three part Blue Planet. I don't have a ppm meter do I just start with the transition feeding or is that to hot?

John, you might want to also take a closer look at the pH. That is the cause of many issues that I see

hey

Checked ph tonight with nutes and everything added, ph is coming to 5.8. Was gonna feed tonight but as per your advice gonna wait one more day let em dry out. Didn't seem like too much in res tonight and leaves were still a little droopy, and not really stretching towards the light...I am increasing nutes tomorrow to 10ml of micro grow n bloom per gallon. First 3 weeks of flower they are supposed to stretch aren't they? Mine right now are about 7-8 inches and I have my light about 16" above the plants. When 420 had his lights stationary his plants were about 18-20"...are mine gonna grow 10" in one week?

PS They are still light green or maybe its the HPS light fooling me? hopefully they green up and stretch after the next feeding :Namaste:

hey

Checked ph tonight with nutes and everything added, ph is coming to 5.8. Was gonna feed tonight but as per your advice gonna wait one more day let em dry out. Didn't seem like too much in res tonight and leaves were still a little droopy, and not really stretching towards the light...I am increasing nutes tomorrow to 10ml of micro grow n bloom per gallon. First 3 weeks of flower they are supposed to stretch aren't they? Mine right now are about 7-8 inches and I have my light about 16" above the plants. When 420 had his lights stationary his plants were about 18-20"...are mine gonna grow 10" in one week?

PS They are still light green or maybe its the HPS light fooling me? hopefully they green up and stretch after the next feeding :Namaste:

You can't gauge your garden off of what my plants did. Every strain has it's own set of variables.

We've gone hempy crazy here..... banana peppers , broccoli ,bell pepper & cannabis all in doors & all in hempys :party::party:

March table harvest update:

Hi folks,

As you know, I harvested the plants from table 2. I took some early, then 95 together, then approx 20 more.

In all, 154 plants yielded a total of 493 dried grams or 17.6 ounces. That's 3.3 grams per plant / 0.82 grams per watt.

As stated earlier in the thread, this table represents the lower end of expectations. This is about where I thought it would come in.

I should be re-planting table 2 within the next 2 days. Table 1 is almost a month old now.

Good growing.

Get yourself a PPM meter as soon as you can.

I start with 5/5/5 and increase it from there. You can start with 2.5/2.5/2.5 too.

2.5/2.5/2.5 gets my vote its better to start low and work into higher ppms or nute strength. I start with 2.f for a week then 5.0 a week then start uping the flower part in week 3 but my tap is 380 ppm and I burn at really low ppms. I just recently tryed adding epsom to maybe balance out the impurities in my tap and stop the premature burn signs have you ever tryed epsom Fied? Or do you think this will help?

2.5/2.5/2.5 gets my vote its better to start low and work into higher ppms or nute strength. I start with 2.f for a week then 5.0 a week then start uping the flower part in week 3 but my tap is 380 ppm and I burn at really low ppms. I just recently tryed adding epsom to maybe balance out the impurities in my tap and stop the premature burn signs have you ever tryed epsom Fied? Or do you think this will help?

2.5/2.5/2.5 is a good starter dose. Every strain will have it's own level of tolerance(nute strength) and it's up to the gardener to find the sweet spot. Go with what works for you.

I have never tried Epsom to deal with nute burn. I foliar fed Epsom when I dealt with a lockout a few years ago but that's it. If your plants are showing premature burn signs it stands to reason that you'd want to flush them and then dial down the nutes a bit. Are you doing this in conjunction with adding the Epsom or just hoping the addition of Epsom will balance it out for you?

2.5/2.5/2.5 is a good starter dose. Every strain will have it's own level of tolerance(nute strength) and it's up to the gardener to find the sweet spot. Go with what works for you.

I have never tried Epsom to deal with nute burn. I foliar fed Epsom when I dealt with a lockout a few years ago but that's it. If your plants are showing premature burn signs it stands to reason that you'd want to flush them and then dial down the nutes a bit. Are you doing this in conjunction with adding the Epsom or just hoping the addition of Epsom will balance it out for you?

As far as dailed down id say yes being running at 2.5 part a and b still burns in like 15 days from clone but my ppms are around 8 to 9bb are water ppm with 2.5 across the board so added epsom to maybe counter act my tap if thats possible if not i just suck! :thanks: :peace:

Oh yeah im sorry :sorry: I shouldnt even be bothering you with this as on friday I ordered a 50gdp R/O system and calmagic more neoprene inserts for my next cloner and gh rapid start trying to get some root explosion in the first 2 weeks.

Hey fied! Great updates.. I'm still lurking...
I'm coming up to my day 25 of 12/12. Do you still defoliate at Day 25 and Day 40? Or did I remember you saying you settled with just one at day 40? Ill be diggin into your journals, but any clarification would be greatly appreciated! thanks!

Back
Top Bottom