Low Watts - High Yield - Let's Smash the 1 GPW Benchmark Together

image1166.jpg
image1160.jpg

Bro any idea what this could be caused by, the one in the blue pot is getting better it had it worse and was all yellowing out on me even the new growth so now it is better but the other that is new and happened RAPIDELY any idea what could be causing that ?
Your input would be much appreciated, ph is kept between 6,3 and 6,8 temp min 21 max 31 a lil co2 but I had a lil ventilation issues do u think that could be caused by high humidity?

image1166.jpg
image1160.jpg

Bro any idea what this could be caused by, the one in the blue pot is getting better it had it worse and was all yellowing out on me even the new growth so now it is better but the other that is new and happened RAPIDELY any idea what could be causing that ?
Your input would be much appreciated, ph is kept between 6,3 and 6,8 temp min 21 max 31 a lil co2 but I had a lil ventilation issues do u think that could be caused by high humidity?

I don't think it's humidity. The one in the blue pot looks like an N deficiency. What are you feeding them and how much? The other one looks like it could be cal/mag but I'm not sure.

I didn't want to answer before you had a chance since its your thread. I pm'd him earlier in the day my 2 cents worth a penny at best that I think its a large nitrogen deficiency with a little potassium missing and that probably his ph is a bit high...assuming there's no soil mixed in them thar rocks underneath. The potential cal mag symptoms (and for that matter the potassium missing) could be lockout from the ph as I'm guessing he's probably using tap water which should have enough calcium & mag in it, as that would be a kinda odd ph reading if it were some other kind of water.

PS, btw, could you post a couple pics of how your seedlings are doing along with whenever your next schedule update of pics comes out.

Thx,
John

I check the ph almost every time, run out is good, I am feeding them iguana juice grow from an as well as some other organic nutes I found around here, I mainly believe that kalk issue I had is what it is so I will keep a close eye give them a small feed and water after and we will see how it goes, but I switched the light on them already the one in the blue pot is way behind but the other is flowering just fine and growing nicely just those Los leaves started curling up and had me worried. Thanks for the advice, and I can t seem to find perlite except online here in Europe, but will definetly get a Hempy after this first round is over, thank youuuu all I will keep you updated on what happens to my babies:Namaste:

I also use some Epsom salt which has helped a lot with the one one the blue pot she was all yellow even new growth, so I started spraying. Sme Epsom salt on her and she loves it but she is still growing very slowly and what triggered it all is when I UBT d her I assume that pushed her to asking for more but by then the kalk had massed up the soil in the pot enough that it couldn't t do so the roots looked ok when I transplanted her, so I hope she picks back up soon she has been in the new pot for 10 days at least, looking greener but still have dying leaves and not as green as it was, so I will wait and if not too much change happens I will flower the cutting I got from her and put her under the led she was really green under it, for a while.

Hi folks,

I harvested 95 plants off of table 1. These plants were not dipped in clonex and grown under the old hood. The average plant was in the 11-11 1/2 inch range with the stronger ones in the 13" range.

h95_2.JPG
h95.JPG

I assumed that I would see an increase in the average size of my plants with the addition of the Raptor hood / new bulb coupled with the fact that the April table clones were dipped in clonex gel. ....and I am.

The largest plants of the ones I just harvested were 13-13 1/2 inches. At 20 days old, the largest plants on the April table are 15 1/2 inches with some vertical growth to come. I expect the largest plants on the April table to be 17+ inches which is quite the increase. The average plant will be 14+ inches. This should translate nicely.

maytable_21_15d.JPG

The critical babies are coming along. While I am less than impressed with the service and product sent to me by Castle Seeds, the show must go on.

I ordered (5) Critical Mass seeds and have (2) above ground with one struggling. The other 2 seeds didn't even crack. I may end up with just 2 of 5 CM plants. They did, however, send me (3) Critical Haze seeds in error and all germinated and sprouted nicely.

I wrote Castle Seeds an email explaining my disappointment with their product and service and it wasn't even met with a reply. F em.

crit_babies.JPG

I went and dug some holes in a secret spot a couple days ago as I plan on putting 3 or 4 plants out under the big HPS this summer. I have 1 Snow White female, 1 JYD bagseed female, and will likely have 1 or more Haze plants going outside so you all will get to see an outdoor project in this journal as well.

These females will be fairly sizable when sent outdoors (May) so they should finish big and make for a nice bonus this fall.

Good Growing

Thanks for your update. Look forward to weigh in results.
Like a kid in a candy store.

Love the chop shots fied! I got my clones in my tent now for 12 days (started on 3/10 so is that 11 or 12 days flowering?) I am feeding 10ml micro, 5ml grow, 5ml bloom. Temps are low 70s with light on and low 60s sometimes 58-59* when lights are off. They dont seem to be drinking too much right now 8oz. every other day seems to create runoff, this normal? Leaves seem a little light green I'm thinking they need more N...would that mean upping the micro? Also just wondering how they look for day 12. Here's some pics:
tentday12.png

day12closeup.jpg

increase the grow and bloom. It looks like they need some magnesium. Also, you might be watering too much. the leaves look like they are kind of droopy indicating that they are water logged. If you let them dry out a bit more, the roots will grow faster and then they will start drinking more water and will be able to take up more nutrients. You might consider letting them dry out until really well between the next feedings/waterings and then use equal parts of each Grow/Micro/Bloom to make sure that they are getting everything that they need.

increase the grow and bloom. It looks like they need some magnesium. Also, you might be watering too much. the leaves look like they are kind of droopy indicating that they are water logged. If you let them dry out a bit more, the roots will grow faster and then they will start drinking more water and will be able to take up more nutrients. You might consider letting them dry out until really well between the next feedings/waterings and then use equal parts of each Grow/Micro/Bloom to make sure that they are getting everything that they need.
Thanks for the reply blue planet, I planned on upping it to 10ml micro, grow, bloom next feeding. I'm just following what 420 did last journal as far as feedings go, but mine aren't as dark green as his. I will try letting them dry more, but I am feeding every other day n roots are in the res already, so I'm just afraid they are just sucking nutes out of water and there is not enough left for them in the res. Here is the schedule I'm using:
Days 1-3 - 450PPM (5ML Micro, 5ML Grow, 5ML Bloom)
Days 4-14 - 700PPM (10ML Micro, 5ML Grow, 5ML Bloom)
Days 15-21 - 900PPM (10ML Micro, 10ML Grow, 10ML Bloom, 2ML LB)
Days 22-42 - 1250PPM (10ML Micro, 10ML Grow, 25ML Bloom, 2ML LB)
Days 43-57 - 1350PPM (10ML Micro, 12ML Grow, 30ML Bloom, 2.5ML LB)
Days 58-60 - Flush with plain water
Days 61-63 - Let plants dry out
Day 63 - Chop

Guess I need to tweak it but dont know what to increase based on what my plants look like now.
Thanks

Thanks for putting the future "mamacitas" in the pics. Nice harvest! I find it hard to believe that can be less than a pound and a half; and if your adjustments and hood have already displayed a couple inches give or take for vertical girth addition...your thread title's goal seems to be a tad conservative, lol. Congrats!

Thanks for the reply blue planet, I planned on upping it to 10ml micro, grow, bloom next feeding. I'm just following what 420 did last journal as far as feedings go, but mine aren't as dark green as his. I will try letting them dry more, but I am feeding every other day n roots are in the res already, so I'm just afraid they are just sucking nutes out of water and there is not enough left for them in the res. Here is the schedule I'm using:
Days 1-3 - 450PPM (5ML Micro, 5ML Grow, 5ML Bloom)
Days 4-14 - 700PPM (10ML Micro, 5ML Grow, 5ML Bloom)
Days 15-21 - 900PPM (10ML Micro, 10ML Grow, 10ML Bloom, 2ML LB)
Days 22-42 - 1250PPM (10ML Micro, 10ML Grow, 25ML Bloom, 2ML LB)
Days 43-57 - 1350PPM (10ML Micro, 12ML Grow, 30ML Bloom, 2.5ML LB)
Days 58-60 - Flush with plain water
Days 61-63 - Let plants dry out
Day 63 - Chop

Guess I need to tweak it but dont know what to increase based on what my plants look like now.
Thanks

I'd be careful following that schedule. I was growing 22-24" plants when I was feeding with that schedule. Now, with smaller plants, and Corey's new nute mixture, I find they won't take near as much before burning.

In fact, I'm finding that my mature plants are now maxing out in the 15bloom-10micro-5grow + 2.5 Liquid Blue range.

Plus, every strain reacts a bit differently. Watch your plants. They'll speak to you every day.

Good Growing

Back
Top Bottom