Low Watts - High Yield - Let's Smash the 1 GPW Benchmark Together

Fied, kudos from Spain. Been a big fan of your grows :adore: for quite some time now but never decided to register and write, just lurked. As usual, you've done a phenomenal job with this grow. You're a true inspiration to all growers and after alot of reading and learning i think im ready to give the 2l hempy system a try.

Keep up the good work!

I want to apologize to all of you for my absence. I have enjoyed my time here but I have spoken in PM to admins.

Things beyond my control are forcing me to go offline and delete this account, along with all threads and pictures associated with it.

I am fine and free but need to take precaution. I wish you all peace and love.

I want to apologize to all of you for my absence. I have enjoyed my time here but I have spoken in PM to admins.

Things beyond my control are forcing me to go offline and delete this account, along with all threads and pictures associated with it.

Oh shit, stay safe. We will miss you. One Love Brother.

Be safe man. Thanks for all you did here. You will be missed. :Namaste:

Well, I guess its time to register and say thank you. I discovered this site one week ago and I have read your grow-journals from start to finish. It has been very addictive and a great learning experience.

I´m sorry to hear your grow-journals are to be deleted :( Almost like burning down the great library of Alexandria.

Thanks again, take care and the best of wishes from the other side of the world.

Great teacher I learned so much from your post. Take care our brother

:( tragic. You'll be missed friend! Hope you'll pop in on occasion under an assumed alias

Multiple proxies and an internet cafe are you friend

Wow,
Gutted that your going 'fied. Although I don't believe we ever interacted I too learned so much from you! Be well warrior and live long!

Damn shame, but most of us pros have ben there, including I . Be safe old.friend and keep in touch of you still remember the alternative way.
Peace and God bless,
GT

Fied, I owe you so much. I just want to cry...

That sucks 420fied !!!but i dont think 420 mag shoutd get rid of what he has tough so many

This is a soil grow - AN - SSH from Nice 10weeks - Vertical bare bulb stadium - 4 week veg (LED 90w UFO) - 13 girls in 5 liter pots - Sealed Room with 1200 ppm CO2

1.15g/watt (only considering the 600watt HPS used)

Something about the super silver that explodes when close to the bulb raining co2 on them at 85-90f, they are relatively small plants about 60-70cm cropped with multiple baseball sized colas.. I could certainly fit another 3-4 in the circular meter stadium so it should be possible to get even better results.

Iv done Ultimate 50/50 hybrid in a sea of green, also 10weeks and that cleared 600 as well, although i did veg for 6 weeks there...

Ed Super bud, had two phenos there... The indica flowered 8 weeks, and was done, didn't do too much, but the sativa dominate, well that was amazing stuff, cleared 550, they did flower over 10weeks. Awesome stuff though!

Chronic and Powerplant also did quite well scraping the 550 mark, also 6 week veg though...

but hands down finding this 10 week SSH has blown me away... Iv done 11l pots and 8 week veg and they all cleared 100 before as well - Although they were not as dense as these these girls here.

I loooovvveeee the Haazzzzeeee man!

I'll be doing another flower in a couple weeks, due to summer temps will be running 1 - 600, and I think ill try squeezing in about 18-20 girls...

Back
Top Bottom