Let's grow some Weed!

On the last website, somebody posted a picture of a plant and a battery up sidedown with the + end on the soil. Everybody went nuts lol. like, whats your secret? what type of battery should I use? lol. It was pretty funny

Darn, and I went out and bought a couple pounds of screws last night. I thought it was a new way to add needed 'metals' to the soil! LOL ... Just kidding, very funny C5R

Congratulations on your little girl, Joe!:bravo:

Ive seen people put galvanized nails or screws in hydro reservoirs I assume for the zinc but I dont know if enough leaches into the water or if its even usable to the plants but I have seen it on here before lol.
Stainless is at least 10.5% chromium and doesnt react with allot of stuff because of the layer of chromium oxide that forms on the outside surface. Chromium is used by plants but I doubt any will leach out of a SS alloy because of the impermeable chromium oxide layer.

I know that was not the point of the screws but I just thought Id throw some useless fun facts in here lol.

LOL! Those screws are just markers so I know where I buried the seeds!! You guys are too funny....

Hey, you can connect wires to them and then plug it in the wall! Who knows it may stimulate growth! Or kill them. LOL Or it may give an 'Afro style look' to the foliage later on!
:Rasta:

Hey, you can connect wires to them and then plug it in the wall! Who knows it may stimulate growth! Or kill them. LOL Or it may give an 'Afro style look' to the foliage later on!

Youd have to name that plant Sparky.... ;)

Youd have to name that plant Sparky.... ;)

Yeah... then he'd be medicated and accidentally water it with the plug still in and zzzzzzzzaaaaaaaaappppppppppppp... LOL. Then we'd be naming Joe Sparky... LMAO... :)

H2OGanjaFarmr :ganjamon:

Nope, I've done the "electric chicken" enough times with AC to fool around with wiring up the screws...LOL! I have also been zapped by the 96 volt DC phone line that I had in my mouth (don't ask) that's an eye opener too....

Nope, I've done the "electric chicken" enough times with AC to fool around with wiring up the screws...LOL! I have also been zapped by the 96 volt DC phone line that I had in my mouth (don't ask) that's an eye opener too....

LOL... Yeah Bro... Phone lines kick ass... people don't think they do because they're so small but touch those lines when a phone call comes through and you'll figure it out real quick... :)
What do you mean don't ask? LOL... now I have to... what happened? :popcorn:

I would have loved to have seen your tongue after that.:cheer:
Wake up call!:yikes::yikes::yikes:

I was doing phone line work in a very confined place in a house full of teenage girls... I got zapped with 96 volt charges a half a dozen times... I was ready to strangle them....
Now I know what bone-jarring is....

I was doing phone line work in a very confined place in a house full of teenage girls... I got zapped with 96 volt charges a half a dozen times... I was ready to strangle them....
Now I know what bone-jarring is....

LMAO... Bro... You're supposed to take the phone off the hook first... LOL.

I got another idea for Joe's screws! You could tie thread from the top of one screw and attach it the one diagonally across from it and do the same with the other. Now you've invented a new way to 'post up' your little seedlings. You can sell millions of them to us. Anytime you over-water your little ones you just pull 'Joe's Screws' out of the drawer or even your pocket if your a 'habitual over-waterer'. There you go! Good as new. :bravo:

Ahh I was hoping they were the new electric pulse root stimulator and worm hunter!!!! :grinjoint:

"new electric pulse root stimulator" MH my friend, only a genius could think of such a thing.
This calls for a celebration...............but first ..we must ...go for a :surf: then we should :passitleft:

and listen to music......:headbanger::tommy::tommy::theband::rocker: after that we should :popcorn: then......

Wow! I'm way to into these little gadgets, over the top! ...You'd think I smoked or something? I'm thinking, am I going to post this? Really guys I've not gone insane! It is funny though.

High Joe! A little birdie told me you might be having plans to do away with that male instead of using him to get some free seeds. Here's a way to get your seeds and keep the boy in with the flowering girls.

Cut everything off the male except for one good side branch. Take a paper bag, cut a big piece out of one side and tape in some plastic to make a window. Put it over the remaining branch and twist-tie it shut at the bottom. Have the window facing the light so the male flowers will mature and you can see in to know when you've got lots of pollen. The paper lets the branch breathe and keeps the pollen in just fine. Don't use the main stem or the pollen will all fall down around the tied end and make it harder to see how much pollen you have. Or leave the plant tilted over if you do. The dead flowers will fall down there too and their moisture may screw up the pollen or start mold growing.

Once you have a nice bit of pollen then cut off the branch and go out in the garage to open the bag and collect the pollen. Then with no fans going use a little paint brush or a Q-Tip to dust a few lower buds to get your seed without hurting the rest of the buds. A little goes a long way! Works like a hot-damn! Don't forget to tag those buds so you remember which ones you did. If the rest of the plant is due to harvest before the seeds are ripe leave those buds on the bottom of the plant until they're ripe then finish her off or regenerate her for another go-round.

Once you've got some nice fat seeds you've truly completed the cycle.

L8r.

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom