Let's grow some Weed!

hang on joe. for me as often as we get snow its fun.everything gets shut down and you just make a warm nest and ride it out.and with our oldschool subarus we can go almost anywhere...got a wood stove? that feels so good on a cold winter day.anyway ,ride it out and hope/pray for sunshine some day.hows "the kids "doing. i have been trying garlic to drive the spider nites away. i'm glad i only have 2 plants to worry about. did i ever mention i got a "lazy susan"type thing from the bottom a captians chair out of a old "boogie van".its makes it so easy to turn the plants around to look things over and just to let the plant get light from a differnt angle. i even thought mabey some day put a timer on a motor to roatate them all by themselfs.i'm full of 'em.stay warm,todd:thedoubletake:

Were getting blasted with snow again today.... there talking as much as 20" ...
It just won't stop...

Time to snuggle up with the woman or the plant with bud... Which one will it be? Update us on the answer Joe.... LOL.
Hope you make it through it man... keep an eye on that room, make sure electrical is stable, set up generators man... :)

Sorry... I already made the choice man... as you can tell I snuggled up with the medible rice kripies treats... LOL.

H2OGanjaFarmr :ganjamon:

Yep, we got nailed real good in eastern pennsylvania. Another 20+ inches of snow... Ouch my back is friggin killing me... Good new is that we had another seed Germinate so my new grow is slowly getting under way here. I will be posting pics real soon... Now I have 2 new seed starts under way and my G13 Skunk will be ready to go through the Germination process real soon. (I only Germinate 1-2 seeds at a time). I gotta go out and shovel some more.... Yuck... It doesn't end...

hello,well i think i can download some pictures.then i can get some ideas on what i should do.i think they got tweeked by me using mirical grow months ago.i got these in sept,09,starts a foot high.i only used M.G. 3 times.then stoped and freaked when things acted up.then i went to fox farms and things got somewhat better,somewhat.....well 2 weeks ago i started using clean rainwater,our well water has bad ph. and misting with same rain water, hoping to clean things up. well i still have 2 or 3 yellow leaves removed daily but seems to still be growing.and of course daily searchs for spider mites...so i'm hoping mabey some more serious flushing might help.one last thing,what strain do you think these might be.i was never told.they were always on the skinny side. well lets see if i can do these pictures,todd
meds_001.jpg
hey i did it!!!!!lets try for 2,well i couldn't find my others.and its late,but what do you think i should do? take care,todd

Burns at the edge of the tips sure looks like nutrient burn. Do you have a picture of the whole plant would help. Those narrow leaves sure look like a Sativa.

hello,well i think i can download some pictures.then i can get some ideas on what i should do.i think they got tweeked by me using mirical grow months ago.i got these in sept,09,starts a foot high.i only used M.G. 3 times.then stoped and freaked when things acted up.then i went to fox farms and things got somewhat better,somewhat.....well 2 weeks ago i started using clean rainwater,our well water has bad ph. and misting with same rain water, hoping to clean things up. well i still have 2 or 3 yellow leaves removed daily but seems to still be growing.and of course daily searchs for spider mites...so i'm hoping mabey some more serious flushing might help.one last thing,what strain do you think these might be.i was never told.they were always on the skinny side. well lets see if i can do these pictures,todd
meds_001.jpg
hey i did it!!!!!lets try for 2,well i couldn't find my others.and its late,but what do you think i should do? take care,todd

They leaves appear to be from lower in the plant. If so, nutrients are often pulled out of lower, less productive leaves to be added to new growth at the top. Nitrogen and magnesium can be transported this way I believe. Magnesium is at the center of chlorophyll molecules so when removed, the leaves will look chlorotic.

please call me todd or even red is better than"mello" sorry I had to say that...i have 600 watts M H i think.i got the whole set up with 2 600 watt bulbs ,amp and reflector.one bulb for vegitative? groth,the other for flowering.i'm using the one for vegitative growth now. for the first 2 months i had a no-name grow light a friend gave me.i think thats how they got so spindly.anyway any help would be great. sorry for speaking up about my "handle" i could'nt live with mello..cool? take care Joe,todd :thedoubletake: lights are on 24/7

please call me todd or even red is better than"mello" sorry I had to say that...i have 600 watts M H i think.i got the whole set up with 2 600 watt bulbs ,amp and reflector.one bulb for vegitative? groth,the other for flowering.i'm using the one for vegitative growth now. for the first 2 months i had a no-name grow light a friend gave me.i think thats how they got so spindly.anyway any help would be great. sorry for speaking up about my "handle" i could'nt live with mello..cool? take care Joe,todd :thedoubletake: lights are on 24/7

High mello redneck and :welcome: to 420Mag!

Around here most people get called a short form of their user name so if mello bothers you you could always request a name change from one of the admins. Hows MR instead?

Anyway, about your plants. Lighting certainly doesn't seem to be the problem so it's gotta be nutes/pH problems. The overall pale colour and yellowing indicate to me multiple deficiencies maybe caused by too low or high a pH or just not enough nutes. With N deficiency the older leaves will usually go yellow all over where yours seem to be going yellow from the tips in. This looks like Mg deficiency to me. You should open a thread in the Frequently Asked Questions forum or Indoor Soil Growing where you would get lots of specific help.

Hope that helped a bit.

:peace:

The both of us really enjoy growing! We feel like kids again! tee hee! I plan on updating possibly as early as today! We have more snow that's going to hit us in the next 24 hours!

i'm guessing cal-mag is calicum and magneseium?(sp) or is that the name of a product? thanks for the help guys,todd :thedoubletake:

It is both. Well, it has some nitrogen added but Ca and Mg are the prominent components.

Back
Top Bottom