Subnoise's Sour Monster Grow

I saw it today don't remember what i was looking for but saw the picture and looks pretty similar. Its kinda like a stem grew out with a few calyx on it and then a bunch at the top. I'll try to get a closer pic when I go in there tonight.

Yea just looked it up, I've got the same thing happening with one of mine, I was under the impression it'd be a good thing!

Yea sounds like it is, but also means maturing so keep a close eye on those tryc's I guess.

I did see a few fox tails that were 3 inches long when I was doing some research.
My loupe hasn't come yet, but I can see the trichs without it, would just be a lot easier with a little magnification.

Closer pics from tonight. Looks like fox tailing to me can't find any ambers yet.
20141120_215457.jpg
20141120_215534.jpg
20141120_215637.jpg

Nice looking plants. I had something like what you call foxtailing on my last grow which was also my first. I had accidentally bumped the switch on the light timer when the plants were pretty far into flower and didn't notice that lights had been on for about 48 hours straight. I am not sure, but I think that may have started them thinking they should veg again. it didn't seem to affect the quality but it made me nervous. I just had a bit more to trim off. After reading these posts I am thinking that my timer screw up didn't cause it after all. I learn a lot from reading journals. Some nights it is as if I can't stop reading.

Nice looking plants. I had something like what you call foxtailing on my last grow which was also my first. I had accidentally bumped the switch on the light timer when the plants were pretty far into flower and didn't notice that lights had been on for about 48 hours straight. I am not sure, but I think that may have started them thinking they should veg again. it didn't seem to affect the quality but it made me nervous. I just had a bit more to trim off. After reading these posts I am thinking that my timer screw up didn't cause it after all. I learn a lot from reading journals. Some nights it is as if I can't stop reading.

I know how you feel :laughtwo:

Day 19 really liking the strong fast pheno in the ffof. The one in coco has a real nice color but little on the light side and slow so I have added some nutes around the outer edges of the planter last night. And the runt took an extra picture of the new growth it looks all jammed up and krinkeled like the first set of leaves, don't know maybe a weak pheno.
20141126_214753.jpg
20141126_214845.jpg

On a side note I'm trying too clone straight into coco and get away from rockwool. I have like 99% success with rockwool but I like to try new things and it should save a little money in the long run. I can always go back if it doesn't work but there looking good. Took the cuttings last night, and took a few different sizes to see what works there to.
20141126_162440.jpg

Sorry all ment to update yesterday but holiday stuff and a harvest last night just didn't have the time. Day 23 the runt looks crazy first 2 nodes are growing faster than the leaves don't know what to make of it. Coco is taking off now and is getting nutes. And ffof speaks for it's self looking really nice judging by the leaves looking like Indica dominant.
20141130_085850.jpg
20141130_085839.jpg
20141130_085832.jpg
20141130_085754.jpg

Last nights my first legit harvest before and after, in drying box I hope i get the cure part right.
20141129_222358.jpg
20141130_005045.jpg

Last but not least Triple x diesel is going in the flower room tonight already confirmed sex with clone.
20141129_084727.jpg

very nice. I love the bud on a stick photo. your sprout that looks odd might have an infection.

A bit off subject from my journal and I have a post in soil cultivation just not recieving a lot of responses, so figured I would ask you guys that are following here. I have lost a few lower fan leaves on one of my girls it is 39 days from 12/12 flip and assuming I have another 4 weeks or so, and I dont want to mess her up now. She is in ffof soil with perelite I havent feed anything just water. however like I said have lost a few lower leaves that yellowed and fell off thinking she needs a little N but the top shows a slight claw. so keep doing what im doing or give some nutes? ffof is supposed to be good for about a month and I just up planter size through veg to avoid feeding but not a option now. I will update with some pics of the little monsters tonight but here are some of the plant im having issues with.
20141202_214353.jpg

20141202_214414.jpg

20141202_214741.jpg

20141202_214803.jpg

if you notice the yellowing progressing you should feed. if you want to be safe a very light feeding won't hurt her. you should water your sprout that has blisters with crushed raw garlic for a week or two.

Thx b that's why I posted here aswell I kinda figured you would have some insight for me. Watered her 2 days ago so by the time she drys out I guess I should have a good idea if it is progressing. And I will give the garlic thing a whirl I'll add it to the grocery list for the wife this weekend. Does the amount of garlic mater and should I let is soak or bubble it for 24 hrs or something?

Back
Top Bottom