Subnoise's Sour Monster Grow

I would say 1/4-1/2 a clove to 8-16 ounces of water. I've done this before so don't be nervous. make sure you grind it up well and you won't have to let it soak. you could steep or bubble it, but it might stink up your rig. I would just grind it up well with a cheese grater and water her with it.

Not much more too report at this time everything is about the same. Should be able to top the one in the ffof this weekend and start training judging buy the nodes already. I really hope it's female seems like a nice pheno. The runt I am going to try the garlic thing breal suggested but worst case scenario I will let the nodes grow out that are growing faster than the leaves and clone them cause they seem fine. It's almost like it was fimed at every new set of leaves. Here are the pics from tonight Day 26
20141203_214521.jpg
20141203_214602.jpg
20141203_214642.jpg
20141203_214753.jpg

that plant doesn't look very sickly anymore. your other plants look great as well :goodjob:

tap water usually contains enough calcium and magnesium for plants that size (unless they soften the life out of it). I think it's a fluke and she'll be fine. if it makes you feel better it won't hurt to feed her lightly.

Also noticed something else it could be forgot till just now. But last 2 nights when I went to check them. I brushed my hand against the leaves to move them and my hand would get wet. My rh is 60% +-5 always and its the only plant that does it in there. Is there a reason it would push water out the leaves? And then the light burn the plant. Just a thought.

Things are moving right along. I didn't give the one in coco Epsom salt after thinking of the perspiration thing, just made sure the fan was hitting it better and it doesn't seem to be progressing any more. I could have splashed nutes on it aswell. Either way it's moving right along. The big Indica just blows me away every day. The runt looks better everyday and is gaining momentum. I will be taking cutings in the morning. Trying to bring myself to toss a few bigger plants I have been vegging but flower room is full it's inevitable. When I was practicing cloning I was vegging everything once it rooted, it got a little out of hand. But my strike rate for clones means there death is not in vain. The last picture has the clones I took a while back and put in coco. Noticed some new growth couple days ago so waited a couple more days tonight I gave them a slight tug and there definitely hooked in. They did well and never used a dome, I always seem to have to use a dome with rockwool or they wilt in a couple hrs. Anyway here they are
20141206_165415.jpg
20141206_165444.jpg
20141206_165517.jpg
20141206_165615.jpg
20141206_224431.jpg

Missed this some how. All this time even after topping Sunday I still didn't notice till this evening. It looks as though the first leaves on this node we're normal the next 2 we're sets of 3. You can even see it in the last update (bottom right). Regular update coming tomorrow after topping the one in coco. Gave it a few more days to stretch out enough to clone the top.
20141208_163241.jpg

Here they are. Long day yesterday didn't have a chance to update. Unsure as of yet on the topping this strain the one in ffof I topped Sunday, the new growth has a little brown in it. I have had this before and it usually goes away. So i gave it a flush last night and as soon as it dries up a bit I will give it some light nutes. One in coco got topped last night. Both tops are in the process of rooting so I can sex the plants. The runts new growth looks like actual leaves that aren't curled up.
20141209_221740.jpg
20141209_220239.jpg
20141209_215628.jpg
20141209_220327.jpg

Very nice harvest and grow, your plants look amazing, keep it up!. Subscribed.

Yea just precautionary it is Apple cider vinegar haven't seen any gnats and none in the trap, but I read they like coco so I figured it can't hurt to be pro active. The best defence is a good offense type deal. And I had fruit flys in my kitchen at the beginning of fall cause I have a couple Apple trees outside and was concerned they would migrate to my grow. The weather is to cold for them now and took care of them in my kitchen just left the trap in there anyway.

Back
Top Bottom