Subnoise's Sour Monster Grow

Really liking the look of the ffof plant. Think I may use that as my medium next grow instead of the random crap I found at home depot.

And thanks for all your help with my grow lately. No new browning after the nute treatment but it is too early to tell. I think I was neglecting to give my big ladies enough nutes. Considering moving up to 5 gal pots next round.

20141217_064551.jpg

hey could you maybe take a photo of the spot you topped? just to see a close up of the node? that would be helpful. also is there a certain method to topping or do you just top every area?

Not much too it. Wait till You have 6 sets of true leaves then just cut the top right on the main stem. You can top right at the new growth or down any where above the 3rd. I usually goto the 3rd or 4th cause I clone my tops for sexing.

Really liking the look of the ffof plant. Think I may use that as my medium next grow instead of the random crap I found at home depot.

And thanks for all your help with my grow lately. No new browning after the nute treatment but it is too early to tell. I think I was neglecting to give my big ladies enough nutes. Considering moving up to 5 gal pots next round.

Ty KC Appreciate the kind words. I'm certainly glad if I could be any help, and great to hear it appears to have stopped spreading. I like the ffof to pretty simple to maintain but i got so many styles in the works right now. It's all about what works best for you and your environment.

20141217_064551.jpg

Not much too it. Wait till You have 6 sets of true leaves then just cut the top right on the main stem. You can top right at the new growth or down any where above the 3rd. I usually goto the 3rd or 4th cause I clone my tops for sexing.

ohh ok so that spot there is where the node used to be but you snapped it off? im going to top my plants to grow even on both sides.. well i hope anyways.

ohh ok so that spot there is where the node used to be but you snapped it off? im going to top my plants to grow even on both sides.. well i hope anyways.

Right above what ever 2 nodes you want the top to be. Just cut the top off the center of the plant. I suggest using scissors don't just snap it off or you can get extra plant material that likes the tear down the stem like a hang nail, if you just grab a yank it always pulls back and hurts and bleeds.

Right above what ever 2 nodes you want the top to be. Just cut the top off the center of the plant. I suggest using scissors don't just snap it off or you can get extra plant material that likes the tear down the stem like a hang nail, if you just grab a yank it always pulls back and hurts and bleeds.

ok sounds good. i will be posting pics every other day so im sure it will be obvious which ones i need to cut off and what not.. thanks for the help along the way. im actually gathering tons of info from other ppls grows, its pretty cool.

ok sounds good. i will be posting pics every other day so im sure it will be obvious which ones i need to cut off and what not.. thanks for the help along the way. im actually gathering tons of info from other ppls grows, its pretty cool.

:420: has a wonderful community I'm yet to pop in on a journal and not be welcomed or see any negativity. Everyone just wants to help one another grow the best meds they can. I am still learning my self and trying new things almost weekly. But with the support of the community I'm comfortable with it cause if I have a issue I know someone will chime in with something I over looked or am missing to get back on track.

Be sure to sterilize your cutting utensils to avoid any undue stress on your girls when topping or fimming!
But Subnoise's great results and photos speak for themselves :bravo:

Houston we have a problem : (
My HPS light bulb just broke. Is it ok to use my MH for a night? I plan on buying one tomorrow at the hydro store . Any suggestions on what brand/etc HPS light bulb I should buy ?
Also: I was currently using both my HPS & my weak T5(Blue Lights).

Back
Top Bottom