Subnoise's Sour Monster Grow

16" is a good height for a 600 watt hid light. the glass protects the bulb from moisture damage, but it decreases lumens. if you don't foliar feed you can remove it. when I had a 150 watt hps light I kept it 8-10" away from my plants.

16" is a good height for a 600 watt hid light. the glass protects the bulb from moisture damage, but it decreases lumens. if you don't foliar feed you can remove it. when I had a 150 watt hps light I kept it 8-10" away from my plants.

Thx bud i will try to get in there a few minutes before the light comes on tonight and remove the glass and try it for the monsters.

Update. First up ffof what can I say but wow. I love this pheno so far she never ceases to amaze me. Everyday I'm like damn look at you. Even the clone looks amazing but we will get to that. I included a pic of the canopy. From this point on I am gonna stop moving the lst cause she's at the edges off my light, time to let her grow up so to speak.
20141223_171145.jpg
20141223_171225.jpg

The coco plant looks good but my run off keeps dropping. Any ideas there? I think it's slowing it down. It's still growing cause I have to move the lst but no where near as fast as the ffof.
20141223_171337.jpg

The runt it's stepping up it's game unfortunately my t5 is above the other 2 and I've had to move it under my 2700k 55w cfl. I believe it's causing the stretch but maybe it's a male and I can make my own seeds.
20141223_172647.jpg

The 2 tops left is ffof and it's obvious it hit the res a day or two ago cause it's taking off just like it's mother. On the right from the coco just rooted 2 days ago in a perlite hempy almost a gallon. Only buried the rockwool halfway for support but trying to avoid getting wet to promote root growth. Once it hits the res I'll bury the rest.
20141223_172350.jpg

The 2 baby's still kicking. The other 2 I planted might be duds but I'll give them another week or so.
20141223_172935.jpg

Merry christmas! And wow your plants look great! Your setup is looking good too. You can try to magnify your light reflector surface by using some cardboard and relective foil on the sides of your T5 light structure. And that gift looks promising wish you well results with it. I have started my first grow some time ago and I could use some advice from someone more skilled than me i would be grateful if you flew by.

Harvested a couple of the girls tonight. They look great and are super dense. Interested to see how the lollypoped clones come out. I didn't do any manacuring on these. They were my first attempt at coco and were put in flower with no veg. Really happy with quantity for such little effort and space required. Have a few more to trim but my shoulder can only take so much at a time so I have to do a couple a day. Sorry about the sideways pic. Tallest one is triple x other one is clone from the original plant i started with. My favorite part of harvest is the scissor hash after and I gotta say it was spectacular, very uplifting. Probably shouldn't have tried it so late.
20141226_215321.jpg
20141226_233143.jpg

Harvested a couple of the girls tonight. They look great and are super dense. Interested to see how the lollypoped clones come out. I didn't do any manacuring on these. They were my first attempt at coco and were put in flower with no veg. Really happy with quantity for such little effort and space required. Have a few more to trim but my shoulder can only take so much at a time so I have to do a couple a day. Sorry about the sideways pic. Tallest one is triple x other one is clone from the original plant i started with. My favorite part of harvest is the scissor hash after and I gotta say it was spectacular, very uplifting. Probably shouldn't have tried it so late.
20141226_215321.jpg
20141226_233143.jpg
How much did ya yield off the little guys ?? Lovely Pictures !!

How much did ya yield off the little guys ?? Lovely Pictures !!

Not sure yet I hang them from the stems in my dry box so I didn't want to weigh all the stems. When I chop them up to cure I will weigh them. But I'm pretty confident that it will be much better than my first harvest. They felt much heavier and a lot more dense and looked very swelled up. Don't know if it was the coco or the AN Big Bud I used in flower or both. I will update on the sour monsters little later today gonna take the kid sledding in a bit. And got some more trimming to do tonight so probably a few more pics of that aswell.

I wish I had something to harvest! I've gotta wait til Valentines day lol.
Congrats on the harvest my friend, almost have enough trim for the hash machine?

I'm getting there excited to trim the dwc. They had 5-6 weeks of veg there is a lot more trim on them. Hoping all of it together will net me a good amount of bubble hash.

I'm getting there excited to trim the dwc. They had 5-6 weeks of veg there is a lot more trim on them. Hoping all of it together will net me a good amount of bubble hash.
I'm in the same boat, I let my PC and CSSH get 5 weeks of veg, Ive got a NLxBB auto, CSSH clone that I put straight to 12/12 like your clone, and I'll have my malawi and jack la mota veg for 4-5 weeks before flower too. So hopefully between those 6 I'll have enough trim to make a decent amount of bubble hash. But I'm only using the bubble bags, that fancy machine is quite pricey!

I'm in the same boat, I let my PC and CSSH get 5 weeks of veg, Ive got a NLxBB auto, CSSH clone that I put straight to 12/12 like your clone, and I'll have my malawi and jack la mota veg for 4-5 weeks before flower too. So hopefully between those 6 I'll have enough trim to make a decent amount of bubble hash. But I'm only using the bubble bags, that fancy machine is quite pricey!

Yea your girls look amazing specially that cssh. I actually showed her the machine found it on flebay reasonably priced. Was figuring it was gona be a knock off but it appears legit.

Update everything is still cruising right along. The ffof plant took training real well at this point all the nodes are catching up, she is getting super bushy.
20141227_153814.jpg

Coco still unclear on the sex. But might bee picking up steam.
20141227_154918.jpg

The runt also unclear on the sex but just keeping it going till my light frees up then I'll top and and what not.
20141227_155644.jpg

The tops I can't believe how fast that ffof top grows even in different media from the mother
20141227_155144.jpg

And The baby's are doing there thing.
20141227_153102.jpg

Flower room is about clear and good timing sour monsters are looking great be back with more on them tomorrow. After 2 nights finished trimming my dwc about 9 hrs total and had help for a couple. But you know how that goes bowl breaks here and there.
20141228_160803.jpg
20141228_160850.jpg
20141228_173611.jpg

This was my dry box before trimming the dwc had it organized so I could compare my 5 clones with no veg I had in the Coco and the dwc 2 plants with 5-6 weeks veg. But my help just started hanging stuff and now don't know what's what but might be able to use the pics to figure it out.
20141228_002828.jpg

Dry box after both plants from dwc. As you can see there was way to much to lay out and take pics like I normally do. All in all real happy about most of it but I think I'm getting a feel for what I should be removing cause had some airy popcorn at the bottom.
20141229_214147.jpg

Back
Top Bottom