Subnoise's Sour Monster Grow

hey_010.jpg
hey_009.jpg
hey_007.jpg
hey_006.jpg
hey_003.jpg
hey_002.jpg

Really pleased with all the plants at the moment everything is doing really well. No issues at all this week. First off ffof lst was going so well and the nodes grow so quickly I removed the leaves blocking them similar to a flux. Well see how it goes.
20141220_110629.jpg

Next up is the coco 6 tops getting trained. Still need to remove the lower 2 nodes for clones but just haven't got in there to do it yet. No preflowers yet and clone is taking it's time getting the roots out I can see new growth so within the next day or 2.
20141220_110803.jpg

Runt got a transplant and is looking mighty fine other than being on the small side. Ready to watch it take off.
20141220_110904.jpg

Ffof clone probably going to flower tomorrow.
20141220_111119.jpg

Seedling is looking strong, I honestly don't get the why people say this soil burns seedlings and clones. I have yet to see it.
20141220_110919.jpg

Another new member has arrived. I forgot How slow these seeds germ. First ones took almost a week.
20141220_110933.jpg

Thank you for following along everyone. I am getting anxious and excited about flowering these.

Im glad it has been smooth sailing the past week for you man!
Be ready to up the amount of water you're preparing for the girls, because once they get about 1 week into flower they go hog wild.
That being said, your girls look gorgeous and healthy! Congrats on the new addition, I've got a Power Africa seed in a rapid rooter plug right now fighting it's seed helmet off =p

removing leaves will result in smaller plants and a smaller harvest. removing small "sucker" buds will result in larger tops.

removing leaves will result in smaller plants and a smaller harvest. removing small "sucker" buds will result in larger tops.

so your saying in the flower stage remove the lower "popcorn bud areas"?? i think we are talking about the same thing.

Decided against throwing the clone in tonight. I'm seeing many cloudy trics and a few ambers, and is right on with the timing from the first plant all the clones are off of. So started the flush on the coco Thursday and today on the dwc. So in a week or two I will be doing a harvest and I want to go in and do a deep clean before bringing in the monsters and make sure they have ample room under the light aswell. Which is perfect cause I wanted to give the 2 big plants a couple more weeks of veg the runt won't be making it in with them but the clones most likely will at that point aswell. I am looking for a pheno that will take training well and flowering clones to see how they would do in a sog.
20141221_221522.jpg
20141221_221421.jpg
20141221_221452.jpg

very nice. is your light close enough to your plants in bloom?

I have been questioning this myself I'm at about 16 inches from the canopy but now that those clones in the back are done stretching there about 12 inches. I'm gonna see how far I can push them till I see negative reactions. I can put my hand on the glass without getting burnt. I read 16 inches for hps. How close do you think I can push it b?

Honestly I am spooked to burn the plants. My issue is I have been a mechanic for almost 20 years. My hands are jacked up. I have feeling in them but no real sensitivity. There for I don't fell like I can properly do any put your hand under the light if its to hot for you it's to hot for the plants type thing. I am gonna have to trial and error at this point.

Lower your light in 1/2" increments each day until you notice stress if you don't trust your own educated guess, and wish to be cautious.
(unrelated:those yellow sticky traps WORK, I will never grow without them again)

Lower your light in 1/2" increments each day until you notice stress if you don't trust your own educated guess, and wish to be cautious.
(unrelated:those yellow sticky traps WORK, I will never grow without them again)

Lol I hate that stupid trap. I agree they work but i gotta change the location I'm always getting my shirt sleeve or a leaf from a plant stuck to it. The light is at 11 inches from the clones I'll see how they they do.

Back
Top Bottom