Sucasa's Outdoor Grow Unknown Strain 2013

10 drops soap, 10 drops franks, 1/2 gallon of water. Spray plant and surroundings. This is very diluted , not to be used in full sun or under HID lighting.

So your saying franks Red hot is alright to use? And do I spray the plant directly or just around it?

Day 9 of flower:

Mixed up a spray for those dam pests, used a little less then recommended recipe just to be safe. It was to sunny to spray today, but tomorrow is supposed to be cloudy so ill spray then. Do the plants still look healthy?

Plant 1
How many potential bud sites do you see judging by picture 3?
image4108.jpg

image4109.jpg
image4114.jpg

Plant 2
image4115.jpg
image4116.jpg
image4117.jpg

Plant 3
image4118.jpg
image4119.jpg
image4120.jpg

Plant 4
image4121.jpg
image4122.jpg
image4123.jpg

Lots of bud sites to bad u didn't get it out earlier to get it big and bushy gonna be a decent yield but nothing to blow your mind. The sun is still the best lamp available though.

In my opinion any plywood or press board will work. I would highly suggest painting the inside to seal the wood from moisture.

purple stems can either be a genetic trait or a sign of a micro nutrient deficiency. I have grown plants that had green stems and plants that have had purple stems. is the stem green underneath and purple on top? if so it may be a genetic trait.

Day 12 of flower.

I had a late bloomer, plant # 3 turned out to be a male.. :-( I cut em down.. So I'm down to 3 females, lets hope they don't go hermi on me.. Here is today's pictures, enjoy!

Plant 1
image4236.jpg
image4237.jpg
image4238.jpg

Plant 2
Question regarding picture #1 what are the brownish reddish things coming out?
image4244.jpg
image4239.jpg
image4240.jpg

Plant 3

image4241.jpg
image4242.jpg
image4243.jpg

I'm a little disappointed losing another plant but hey... That's life!

Plant 2
Question regarding picture #1 what are the brownish reddish things coming out?
image4244.jpg

image4239.jpg

image4240.jpg

I have seen some strains of cannabis that do have the brown reddish protrusions and believe this is normal. I have not had these on one of my plants.

Back
Top Bottom