Sukafr33's Third Indoor Soil Grow

Hey Sucka, sorry to hear about the herm, but its not the end of the world brother, had 'em on my last run, and my crop is still bomb....But, IMHO, you'd do better to separate the hermie, and sure you can let it pollinate its self, but those seeds will be MUCH more likely to hermie as well. I would separate the plant, let it grow the balls, and collect the pollen, then use that pollen on another plant, as those seeds will be feminized, AND be less likely to herm than the seeds from a self pollinated plant....JM2C:goodluck:

just read ur journal bud, learned a good bit from it, keep up the good work. im just starting out so might call on ya for some advice now n again.

just read ur journal bud, learned a good bit from it, keep up the good work. im just starting out so might call on ya for some advice now n again.

you should check out my first journal, its got pretty much everything you need to know about growin indoors with soil and bag seed, my second journal has alot of advice aswell, but it also shows you males too, but yea if you got time you should check my first one out, let me know what you think, and thanks for joinin in and for the kind words, i appreciate it, Thanks!!!! :thanks: :tokin:

Does anybody know why pistils turn pink?? i'll post some pics later but i just wanted to see if anybody knew what the reason would be?? I mean they are pink as can be, looks kinda awsome!!! i doubt its a strain thing though, let me know what you guys think it is..

that would be cool if it was some kinda cool ass strain but i doubt it, its prolly a ph or a heat thing, who knows we'll have to wait and see what happens.. i dont know if these plants are takin their time or are they on schedule and im just bein impatient??? i dont know, it just seems like they are takin longer then my first grow did, even the trichs are actin crazy, most of them are real little and clear, but their everywhere!!! Im pretty sure im at the end of week 3 of flower, heres some pics of the lovely ladies, lookin bautiful!!!
Heres a couple pics of my favorite one!!!
092711140658.jpg

092711135658.jpg

092711140217.jpg

092711143906.jpg

Heres a couple of the twins, also showin some pink!!!!
092711141803.jpg

092711142504.jpg

092711145344.jpg

092711145311.jpg

Heres another lovely lady!!!
092711143201.jpg

092711143420.jpg

092711143544.jpg

Heres the last one, my least favorite, showin signs of heat stress, but is still lookin good!!!
092711144029.jpg

092711144130.jpg

Last of all, Some group shots!!!
092711145229.jpg

092711144359.jpg

Thats it for now, let me know what you guys think?? specially about the pink..

heres some bud that i got from this mexican awhile back, he didn't know the name of the strain, so i called mexican border kush lol, just the smell of it got you high, man it was some good shit!!! but i figured i'de post a pic so everybody could see..
N_Picture_053.jpg

N_Picture_036_2_.jpg

and this is what i got from cleanin out my steam roller, an oz of resin, this is what i resort to when i cant get any bud what so ever, nastey but it still calms the nerves..
0917101823.jpg

just some random pics i felt like postin..

What's up SuKa! I think its just you being impatient. Im coming close to finally flipping to 12/12 and the days are dragging on. you hung in this long it will be well worth it once they are ready. Looking amazing. Surprised you got some dank stuff from a mexican. I wouldnt trust them around here xD :thumb:

lol it was somebody i had worked with, 60 an eigth, shit was fire though so i didn't care, the smell was so strong my girl wouldn't even smoke it, it was in a air sealed package and you could still smell it through it, a couple hits and your a gone!! wish i could still get some, i cant get no type of good shit around here, its all mexican brick pack weed, poop is what i call it lol, but hey its better then nothin.. i need somethin to calm my nerves, cause when i dont smoke, im like a female on her period, everything gets on my nerves lol, but aslong as i got somethin im good!!!

yea most likely they will all turn orange, but i really dont know, like miwa and twelve said, they might turn red, but if they do stay a different color after they dry would be awsome!!! cant wait to see what happens, cant wait for them to be done period!!!! its basically a waiting game from here on out.. and im impatient as they come...

Dammm..that shit looks good...them pink pistils...mine is like that only redder...and a real strong sweet smel...land i saw on another one today purple flowers...i need a camera that takes close-ups...all these were from bag seed...it looks like i got at least 3 strains going...and me not knowing how to clone...DAMMIT:oops:

Cloning is simple, give it a try, the worse case you get nothing. Best case, you get some more girls to grow out. I knew nothing about cloning and had 90% success first try. There are dozens of ways to do it. Cheapest is take a cutting, stick it into some soil, water it, humidity dome or bag and a CFL light. Wait 10-14 days and you should have new growth or a dead cutting.

look it up on youtube, jorge cervantes has a video showin how to do it, doesn't get any easier, the only reason i failed is because i took shitty cuttings, if i would have tookin some bigger and more healthy ones i would prolly have more then what i could deal with rite now, so within the next couple weeks im gonna go ahead and start some more seedlings in this rubbermaid tub i rigged up to start in.. most likely i'll clone next time all dependin on what i get with the seedlings, i wanna make it to where i always have somethin goin so that i dont have an empty cab in between harvest like this time around, plus havin them males really messed me up.. but all i can do is keep tryin to progress and learn new things..

you could take a clone from a flowering plant and turn it back to veg, take a look at Stoned4daze61's journal, thats pretty much all he does is clone and reveg, yea its crazy but it can be done..

Oh man...i hope so..i've been reading..on the internet...some says u can ...some says no..i decided to try anyway..from bag seed i got one flowering with real pistils..strong sweet smell...and i got one with purple flowers...i got maybe 4 strains out of that bag seed..they are all sativa...i been trying to run down a ID on the internet...a lot of strains with red pistil...seen some afghani strains with red pistils but they had big round fat leaves...if this cloning takes i'll be in good shape...going to check S4D journalout...see how he cloned..

Back
Top Bottom