SunWorshiper Offgrid Greenhouse Season 2 Hibrix Marshydro SPL Blackout

2017-03-19_16_33_12.jpg
GG4 left and bubblechem right. The girls are doing great. They been lovin the DocBud highbrix soil and sprays. Well destress, will give them the first brix spray in the next day or so. Can't believe still this is all medically registered and legal. So honored to be alive in a time where humans can once again grow their own medicine and not face prison for it. Shoutout to all the big warriors like Jack Herer and all the little guys like Icemud who go the distance for our freedom. And to Doc for taking my organics to another level and beyond. Also for 420 mag and their platform to make all this data sharing and friendships possible. GO WITH GANJA MY FRIENDS and happy SativaSunday to you all!

Thanks AB! Decided to ride the new trials bike Sunday so no updates but I'll get one in here before next Sativa Sunday :) thanks for the KIND words :D

You have a trails bike?! That is some insane stuff! I grew up racing motocross but don't think I could do much on rocks and such lol

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

CK I got the new gasgas contact 250 if you still ride off road you gotta get one! I'm not into boulder hoping just trail riding. It's is so easy to ride. You can enjoy riding the mountains unlike a motorx bike. I used to race motocross and gp bikes and always laughed at trials bikes. Man was I missing the boat! Quiet and no impact on the land. Just a pleasure to ride. So much less muscle needed to ride. I call it my old dudes bike lol.

Whats up SW?

I am IN LOVE with my swamp cooler, it is absolutely amazing! It really is like a little hurricane in there and I haven't even had to put it on medium yet. Still can't say thanks enough for the idea because now my environment is almost dialed, just have to play around and experiment with this cooler for a bit lol

Whats up SW?

I am IN LOVE with my swamp cooler, it is absolutely amazing! It really is like a little hurricane in there and I haven't even had to put it on medium yet. Still can't say thanks enough for the idea because now my environment is almost dialed, just have to play around and experiment with this cooler for a bit lol

TOLD you man! So I'm guessing the 100 and 125 would have been overkill if you haven't even had the 65 on medium :) like I said my FAVORITE machine besides light! So glad you're happy with the purchase. Kinda was worried giving advice abut spending your money. I knew you really needed one just not sure what size was best. Can't wait to check out your journal now and see the new addition! Remember to try to turn off the water flow last few minutes of light on to dry the filter out whenever yu can. Stoked man. Those things are awesome!

CK I got the new gasgas contact 250 if you still ride off road you gotta get one! I'm not into boulder hoping just trail riding. It's is so easy to ride. You can enjoy riding the mountains unlike a motorx bike. I used to race motocross and gp bikes and always laughed at trials bikes. Man was I missing the boat! Quiet and no impact on the land. Just a pleasure to ride. So much less muscle needed to ride. I call it my old dudes bike lol.

Hell yea I'll have to look into those sometime then. Was kinda looking at a nice 250 2 stroke to mess around on up here haha but if it's not as much of a workout on trials bikes then that might be the way to go. No one likes arm pump! But I'm so glad you told me about the aircoolers and helped and gave advice. Wouldn't have it without you! I now have it set on medium, cool, swing, and natural. Natural is a dank setting because it does a little pause every 10 seconds or so so it isn't always blowing hard on the girls 24/7. I love that feature!

Hell yea I'll have to look into those sometime then. Was kinda looking at a nice 250 2 stroke to mess around on up here haha but if it's not as much of a workout on trials bikes then that might be the way to go. No one likes arm pump! But I'm so glad you told me about the aircoolers and helped and gave advice. Wouldn't have it without you! I now have it set on medium, cool, swing, and natural. Natural is a dank setting because it does a little pause every 10 seconds or so so it isn't always blowing hard on the girls 24/7. I love that feature!

DUDE! Man I'm so jealous of that natural setting! That sounds like the bomb feature. Sounds awesome to run med vs low and to have it pause every now and then. So tell me can i look up the difference in with and without the swamp cooler on your journal? If not will you post the temp and humidity difference on your journal so I can know? Thanks.

Also man if you were thinking about getting a 250 2 stroke already to play around on but not on the motorcross track, just around the house or on some trails. No doubt get a trials bike. You don't need the contact just get a nice 250 and buy the small after market seat pad. Wish I had these back in the guerilla days. And just to go trail riding also. Yeah it's not a track bike but for anything else it is amazing, well I guess not against an enduro for long road trail ride, you get the point I think. . . For riding around the house and going on trail rides nothing imho is so fun. So easy. And if you ride as hard as you would on a 250 2 stroke you be able to go places that thing wouldnt. I like gasgas but that's the only brand I've road. 3 different years but they are all fun. You can find them on Craigslist for $3k. Try to just get the news model possible. I forget but it's either 2000 r maybe 2004 you want a newer bike than that. From then on not much difference.

I didn't steer ya wrong w the swamp cooler lol you won't regret having a trials bike. I bet you'll get one and after riding look at her and say where have you been all my life! They are that awesome :) can't wait to see what the swamp cooler did for you. Mine was the bees knees .

DUDE! Man I'm so jealous of that natural setting! That sounds like the bomb feature. Sounds awesome to run med vs low and to have it pause every now and then. So tell me can i look up the difference in with and without the swamp cooler on your journal? If not will you post the temp and humidity difference on your journal so I can know? Thanks.

Also man if you were thinking about getting a 250 2 stroke already to play around on but not on the motorcross track, just around the house or on some trails. No doubt get a trials bike. You don't need the contact just get a nice 250 and buy the small after market seat pad. Wish I had these back in the guerilla days. And just to go trail riding also. Yeah it's not a track bike but for anything else it is amazing, well I guess not against an enduro for long road trail ride, you get the point I think. . . For riding around the house and going on trail rides nothing imho is so fun. So easy. And if you ride as hard as you would on a 250 2 stroke you be able to go places that thing wouldnt. I like gasgas but that's the only brand I've road. 3 different years but they are all fun. You can find them on Craigslist for $3k. Try to just get the news model possible. I forget but it's either 2000 r maybe 2004 you want a newer bike than that. From then on not much difference.

I didn't steer ya wrong w the swamp cooler lol you won't regret having a trials bike. I bet you'll get one and after riding look at her and say where have you been all my life! They are that awesome :) can't wait to see what the swamp cooler did for you. Mine was the bees knees .

Hell yea, you're making me want a bike again more and more. I just sold all mine when I moved out here 2 years ago so I haven't been without one for too long and I'm already fiening for one haha

And temps in the tent before the swamp cooler was about 82-86 degrees and 25-30% RH. Now it sits at 77 degrees 62 percent RH

Hell yea, you're making me want a bike again more and more. I just sold all mine when I moved out here 2 years ago so I haven't been without one for too long and I'm already fiening for one haha

And temps in the tent before the swamp cooler was about 82-86 degrees and 25-30% RH. Now it sits at 77 degrees 62 percent RH

Kid that's awesome man, awesome! And to think you just dropped the temps 5-10 degrees, doubled the humidity and have an awesome oscillating fan for a hundred watts. Which isn't even fair to say as you are replacing a fan and a humidifiers energy use. Along with taking a load off your a/c. Now you see why I'm so in love with mine.

When I bought my triple pane greenhouse roof last year I had found a group buy on Craigslist. Turns out it was the local college growing department. When I went to pick up the roofing I got to see their greenhouses. They didn't have a/c or fans or humidifiers. They just had one large built in swamp cooler for each greenhouse. By that time I had already bought mine and was in love. But it was very reassuring to see the pros with them. I asked and the guys response was we just have to keep it out of the 90s and in mid summer keep the humidity out of the teens and 20s, then things grow awesome. I'm not sure I can get away with no supplemental a/c like them as I have a different style greenhouse but again it confirmed swamp coolers are the $hit :)

Now just to talk yu into a trials bike :D

Finally somebody else doing indoor lighting and sunshine. You're light years ahead of me, hope you dont mind some noob questions along the way. Ill just do what you do!

Agemon right on! Not many people grow like this. Not enough people I should say. I remember planning this whole thing out and it seemed like the perfect blend of both worlds. Then a few years later being a few years into the build and reading a dj shorts article and he pretty much said the same thing. Helped convince me I was on the right track. Feel free to ask any questions. I'm still learning but sounds like I have a head start so anyway I can help i will.

Kid that's awesome man, awesome! And to think you just dropped the temps 5-10 degrees, doubled the humidity and have an awesome oscillating fan for a hundred watts. Which isn't even fair to say as you are replacing a fan and a humidifiers energy use. Along with taking a load off your a/c. Now you see why I'm so in love with mine. When I bought my triple pane greenhouse roof last year I had found a group buy on Craigslist. Turns out it was the local college growing department. When I went to pick up the roofing I got to see their greenhouses. They didn't have a/c or fans or humidifiers. They just had one large built in swamp cooler for each greenhouse. By that time I had already bought mine and was in love. But it was very reassuring to see the pros with them. I asked and the guys response was we just have to keep it out of the 90s and in mid summer keep the humidity out of the teens and 20s, then things grow awesome. I'm not sure I can get away with no supplemental a/c like them as I have a different style greenhouse but again it confirmed swamp coolers are the $hit :)
Now just to talk yu into a trials bike :D

Wow that's awesome to hear. I want to eventually move to somewhere where I can grow outside in greenhouses so built in swamp coolers would kill it! That's cool that they let you look around and stuff, bet it was super neat!

Haha the trails bike might take a bit longer to talk me into and then for me to actually get one lol

Can't wait to see the greenhouse. :thumb: I wish I knew about swamp coolers a while ago. I built one myself using an old pump and allowing an intake fan to do the rest. Only knew about it because a friend was complaining about one. They do quite the job here air intake is about 85 in the day and the exiting is 65 average :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom