SunWorshiper's Offgrid Greenhouse 730nm Flower Initiator & Marshydro 48

Re: Duckfoot's Offgrid Greenhouse Hibrix 730nm Flower Initiator Marshydro Reflector 4

Your camp is massive...:goodjob:
2016-09-25_13_25_43.jpg

Re: Duckfoot's Offgrid Greenhouse Hibrix 730nm Flower Initiator Marshydro Reflector 4

Ok so I've put in the request for a screen name change. Asking to go from DF to SunWorshiper. I figure since I live off grid and also grow in a greenhouse that it is a pretty fitting name as I'm now pretty much a SunWorshiper lol.

2016-09-27_02_00_21.jpg
So I'm finding out there is a good chance I dont have sour diesel but instead just plane old diesel. Well hopefully I'll figure the truth out before it all goes, up in smoke.

So now the sun is becoming more the supplemental light and my supplemental ligthing is becoming my main lighting I had to adapt amd evolve a little. I added as much led lighting as my ghetto makeshift roof could handle. It's only enough for about 20 sqft and the grow space is about 80sqft. Also it all in the center line of the room.
So I bought a cheap 1000w hps to hang naked from the center of the room to run while the generator kicks on in the mornings. It will help heat and dry the room and also penetrate the scrog to help finish these girls. Liking the vertical naked 1000 without the hood to cast more shade and to help really throw the light outwards. Getting close to harvest, really hope this helps add the finishing touch.
2016-10-02_18_45_15.jpg

Flushed the bubblechem today. Temps tonight in the 30s(f). Finally got my radiant floor heating going in the greenhouse. Should keep it in the 50s tonight. Will harvest the bubblechem this week maybe. She is loving the new 1,000watt hps. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I wish it would heat up the room more. :thedoubletake:
2016-10-03_22_22_49.jpg

Back
Top Bottom