SunWorshiper's Offgrid Greenhouse 730nm Flower Initiator & Marshydro 48

Finally found my old killawatt meter. So the marshydro reflector 48 was between about 102 and 105 watts. Pretty impressed what you
2016-10-04_15_45_10.jpg
get for the 100 watts.

Just read through your journal, and it's a helluva grow you got going there :thumb:

Looks like your gonna pull some really nice bud there, and I bet you're gonna love washed bud it's just so smooth and ''clean'' ;)

:Namaste:

Just read through your journal, and it's a helluva grow you got going there :thumb:

Looks like your gonna pull some really nice bud there, and I bet you're gonna love washed bud it's just so smooth and ''clean'' ;)

Thanks for the input. Can't wait to try washed buds no doubt! I skimmed through your stuff and seen frisian dew. What can you say about the dew?

Thanks for the input. Can't wait to try washed buds no doubt! I skimmed through your stuff and seen frisian dew. What can you say about the dew?

It's the autoflower version of Frisian Dew I grew, but it's a very nice strain - smoke is good and the plant is just so pretty when the autumn colours set in.
The smoke is balanced, but not totally sh*tfaced like White Widow, Girl Scout Cookies etc.

Since your in the US, you should look up In House Genetics, Burning Bush Nurseries, Obsoul33t Genetics Group and some of the other non-mainstream American breeders, I'm certainly looking in that direction for future grows and trying to find some of their seeds in Europe;)

It's the autoflower version of Frisian Dew I grew, but it's a very nice strain - smoke is good and the plant is just so pretty when the autumn colours set in.
The smoke is balanced, but not totally sh*tfaced like White Widow, Girl Scout Cookies etc.

Since your in the US, you should look up In House Genetics, Burning Bush Nurseries, Obsoul33t Genetics Group and some of the other non-mainstream American breeders, I'm certainly looking in that direction for future grows and trying to find some of their seeds in Europe;)

Thanks I will for sure check them out.

Finally bought a dehumidifier as the a/c on dry pumping the hot air outside. I actually need the hot air to warm the cold grow room this time of year.
So I kept thinking that I'm wasting power and energy using the ac to dry. Man I wish I had made the move earlier as it really helps warm the room, it's pretty dang warm. It uses 500 watts where the ac uses 800watts and it brings the humidity down faster and farther. I want to say it brings the room down another 10%-15% than the ac. Spent $220 I didn't have but the thought of loosing everything to mold has me horrified. Think I may have found a tiny bit in the diesel. But for now it all looks pretty awesome.
Still I'm worried as my friend texted me today actually some pretty horrible news. His greenhouse grow is starting to mold. I dont know how bad yet but it sounds bad. This year has been the worst growing year he has seen. Cloudy and rainy all fall. I have to believe he is screwed this year and from here on out he will either need to build a proper climate controlled greenhouse, Blackbox tarp his current greenhouse or grow the bubblechem or similar strains. When we flipped the flower initiator on early august they flowered immediately. I believe they could have even started two or three weeks earlier.
Will post back soon about the mold issues for us. Really hoping all is not lost.

This is a huge plant.:bravo:
Started to take cuts off the bubblechem today so took these pics for the plant of da month contest. Either way she's a winner to me :)
2016-10-08_18_06_05.jpg
2016-10-08_18_07_25.jpg

So the report from my friend is his mold seems isolated to the diesel or sour diesel. Which makes sense as it was my diesel that had molded a lil too. Got the dehumidifier blasting 24/7 now. Should be good but for sure stressed over this grow. Still fighting the good fight lol.

Back
Top Bottom