SunWorshiper's Offgrid Greenhouse 730nm Flower Initiator & Marshydro 48

Cut most the bubblechem down yesterday. Here is a strain that now has my approval. Man I didn't do her justice but she still has me in awe. Easy to grow, solid yield and fast. Sampled some early stuff last night that I had cut 6 days ago. The high was uplifting and my back pain felt less than with any other strain i have tried recently. I will wait to make final judgment but so far I am stunned with the results. Smokes smooth too.
2016-10-15_08_23_25.jpg
2016-10-15_08_25_09.jpg
2016-10-15_08_27_09.jpg

2016-10-18_21_15_57.jpg
This is the last pic of the bubblechem, after I've already harvest a bunch of big buds off her 4 days ago. Right after this pic I cut down 90% of what you see. Tomorrow the rest will go down. I dont think I did her justice as she seems kinda not fully filled out. Nice but like the last set of calyx never swelled, only sugared. Was hoping for more dense buds. I will say that the diesel and Bruce banner look more dense. Even the blue dream. Maybe its high brix as the bubblechem was not in high brix. Also it was the furthest plant from the lights. I feel pretty good still about the harvest, especially for all the factors involved.

Looking really good in there;)

It's gonna be nice to get all that sweet bud inside, but an empty grow space is always sad:) When are going to be able to start up again?

Thanks! Now the bubblechem is gone I put in a small replacement that will get put inside the house when the rest of the big plants get pulled. Probably won't be able to start growing in the greenhouse again until march. Depends if I get this new greenhouse roof done before winter. Soon as the big plants are gone i can start on it. Hopefully get it done before too much snow falls and building season ends.
If I get it done then I will also seal the second story off and grow in the first floor. Everything is up in the air right now, along with bubblechem smoke:grinjoint:

Hey kid, thanks! Hey did you start a new journal or is your old one still going?

Yes, I have a new one. I finished off the first grow with about 10 ounces so super satisfied.

The new grow should be in my sig. It's the 2016 multi strain grow

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Fun night last night. Had my x girlfriend come out of left field and send me emails threatening to call the cops on me for growing weed(medicine). It sucked but man when she said she was gunna turn me in for having 3 large plants and 10 little plants I about busted a gut laughing. One because she has to be stalking me to know how many plants I have and Two because by law since I'm registered I can actually have 4 big plants and 12 little plants. It just really felt great to be able to grow my medicine and not worry about a psycho x gf being able to ruin my life and put me in jail. So glad Im following the rules. It really is great to not be a criminal for growing a natural plant and using it for pain relief. Thanks out to all those who fought and voted for our rights.!

So learned a lesson last night. I was washing some harvest in the 3 buckets. I was almost done for the day and when I grabbed the last bunch of cuttings I noticed something. The last bucket looked soooo clean. Usually near the end of a session even the last bucket has a little crap in it. So I checked the 2nd bucket and it too was crystal clear. Now this bucket usually has a good amount of crap in it. So then I checked the 1st bucket which would have tons of crap and brownish color to it, well it was clean too! So my first thought was wow the bottom of this one plant stayed super clean all grow long. As I was starting to dip the last handfull for the day the truth dawned on me. I had forgotten totally to put in Doc's baking soda and lemon juice.
I then had to rewash the whole batch in an actual bud wash not just warm, hot and cold water. Anyway I wrote this because it shows the difference in methods. Without docs recipe bud washing just doesn't work. Thanks again doc, you da man! Without your work I'd be smoking dust, dander, skin cells and pollen that I'm severely severely allergic too. I'm sure some is still there but what a difference it makes doing what you can to clean the buds. Damn right down right awesome!

Back
Top Bottom