AK-48 Planted 10-19-15 From Seed

Wilson how tall are yours at 90 days?

The 31st ill be at a month and already had to build a 5 gallon bucket carbon air scrubber cause there smelling up the room there in and 3 other rooms. Im having low humidity problems and can only get it to 30% and hold it there but thats as high as I can get with wet towles and a humidifier and the plants are rebelling so iv got to mist them with a spray bottle 3 or 4 times a day if and when I can :( about to just start boiling water in there with a hot plate lol

I think your plants will be happier in that ocean forest my 3 are eating this 50/50 mix up and that dark purples your seeing will go away some what cause mine did. Also did any of your plants have odd leaves like one side is thin like a sativa and the other side be fat like indica?

Hahahaha VI, I suppose I'm as bad with cameras as I am with plants!

I'll check the height when lights come on, as today was her first day as a flowering plant :) That's funny you should mention the shapes of the leaves, bc the one I have going now looked different from the others (before I tossed them out). The one I have going now was much shorter. I fed them all the same, and the others got burned pretty bad once I started getting stupid with the nutes. I have heard though when growing from seed you can have some pretty big variances. I don't think Ive noticed leaves on the same plant not having the same structure. Post a pic, I wanna see!

Check my gallery on my profile till I get this posting pics crap down lol using this site with a Samsung table sucks bro nothing is where it should be lol

Yea I can only navigate this site with a pc...Been a week since starting flower. I watered 4 days ago. I took all the string off of the branches in order to get in there and water her good, and left them off until last night, and I tied her down again with training wire instead of taping string to the side of the pot. That's not working too well on fabric pots..

She was 18" before training and 15" after. Keeping the humidity in the high 40's to mid 50's with lights on and high 50's to low 60's with lights off. Hopefully I can maintain that..

When I watered last time, I used about 1.5 gallons and had good runoff. I did use a tsp of epsom salt to try and get some mag in there and I think it worked. The cal-mag supplement I use is only 1% Mg, and I've been running with cal-mag (heavy dose from instructions on bottle) the last 5 waterings at least, What are your thoughts on using epsom salt?

flower_0051.jpg
flower_0041.jpg
flower_0031.jpg
flower_0021.jpg
flower_0011.jpg

1st off I think these are really starting to look a lot better then when we started.

Epsom salt is good just it takes a bit to break down into usable form. I put some in at the very beginning and usually that is all she needs. I am making my own compost soil for my next grow that has it in there to begin with. Hopefully I only need to add water an some tea throughout the grow.

To be expected. Leaves do not heal. The plant knows it is dead and is stealing what it can and will shed it soon. This is what happens to leaves that turn yellow.

All you can do is pay attention to new growth.

Shit... I have always been under the impression that you can stop it, but it would remain yellow or burnt or whatever... Lol, I'm sorry man I would have shut up about that a long time ago. I read a while back that if you are really doing good you can stop it. I guess I related that to any issue. Well that makes me feel better haha.

You can stop it...but you can't fix it. :) Very few problems in leafs damage is repairable. Some are but not most.

Keep posting I am interested how this turns out!!!!

I am growing some next. :thumb:

Huh, now I'm confused again.. I've known about leaves not repairing themselves, like a yellowing leaf won't turn back green and pretty, ever.. I have some leaves now that are maybe 50/50, and have been paying attention to whether or not they get worse and continue to yellow, and they get worse basically until they die. That's why I keep asking about it, lol. So my mind automatcally goes to having a defeciency, or an abundance.

Deficiencies may return if they are the right kind and not bad yet. Burnt issues do not recover. You have deficiencies from nute lockout from pH problems. Those in some cases may be recovered...just depends how bad it got.

You would only have an abundance issue if you fixed the pH without flushing and just getting a toxic soil pH back balanced again. I believe you did flush these so likely you have just deficiencies.

Like the last picture you posted. The tip of that leaf are completely dead. Those will not repair. The yellow part may come back but is unlikely to ever look fantastic again.

Damn I've got a lot to learn.. Especially since my biggest goal is to produce something as good as I can get from my dude or better. Shouldn't be too hard tho, I either cough or pay my ass off for the stuff he gets. Anyways, well I'm coming up on the next watering. I'd guess maybe as soon as tonight, latest is Sunday. Should I flush her out again b/c I only flushed w/ 3x the amount of pot, and used my shitty 9.5pH tap water (excluding the last gallon, I used 6.5) and I've managed to cause more damage since I flushed.

Are you growing your AK in soil? How is that strain BTW, smoking wise?

Sorry but I'll make a new post instead of editing, I saw your last post after I posted.

Yea that leaf had some green segments left yesterday, and she's yellow all the way now. I havent seen them since this morning, 30 more mins and I can take a peek!

I haven't grown any AK. I have some I will grow next. I basically subed in here originally to see what yours look like :)

Get yourself some Orca. since you don't want to use the bacteria tea then you need to get some off the shelf stuff in there.

Back
Top Bottom