Super Silver Haze, Amsterdam Genetics: 60x60cm 2x2ft, DWC, 250w HPS, T.A. GHE, ScrOG

New milestone achieved; we are officially in pre-flower at this point. Hoping she'll blast right through that in less than a week .. let's see ..

I'd like to point out I called it like a boss :Rasta:
(yah, broken clocks and all that ;) )

Other than that, having fun. She wont be filling the net completely, much like the Herer next door. Should go better from now in with the cloner fixed and working like a charm, if I dont muck things up like with the Herer ..

Just peeking in mate, any grow with hps gets me warm and fuzzy with the yellow glow.

Man you dug in hard on her early, looks like she went spread instead high. Not saying you made a mistake or anything, but that bonsai shot left me like ....well I have to see how this turns out.

I dont have much to add to a grow in a tent, never tried a SSH indoors. With the room and time outside can set its frame large and on the taller end of the scale, and move up with the stretch.

Just peeking in mate, any grow with hps gets me warm and fuzzy with the yellow glow.

Man you dug in hard on her early, looks like she went spread instead high. Not saying you made a mistake or anything, but that bonsai shot left me like ....well I have to see how this turns out.

I dont have much to add to a grow in a tent, never tried a SSH indoors. With the room and time outside can set its frame large and on the taller end of the scale, and move up with the stretch.
Heya, welcome in my little corner :)

I have 1.6m in height, or just under 6 feet, so my goal is to have them in a SCROG at 2ft height. That requires a little abuse :) The thing that bit my ass was the HPS being too close, and as a reward she went bonsai vs stretch .. right now, the light is as far away as I can get it, and that seemed to have helped a bit. So far, she doesnt really stretch .. that is what I was banking on, as everybody kept telling me these SSH ladies are tall, they stretch like crazy, etc.

So far, it's the easiest bonsai ever not attempted :)

Good on ya mate, that explanation really does clarify it nicely.

I checked in as its a current grow under hps with SSH, ticking all 3 boxes for me. Ill be taking a seat to see how she grows up and fills out mate. Would never have had the courage to go that hard personally, says more about me than you, but I love surprises.

Any way it will be very informative, plan on giving SSH a run in the not too distant future, looking forward to seeing the rest of your grow. Cheers.

Small catch-up update .. well, small .. took a few pics here .. just dont intend to type a lot at this point .. lets see how well I fare today..

I expect to open her up today and declare it to be flowering period, and then change that res for a fresh one.

Changed the res out for a fresh one. That means I have been in this res from clone till actual flower, without change. Almost 2 months. Some gunk collected on the bottom, doesnt smell bad, plant looked fine I'd say.

We are now officially in Bloom, and I will reset the counter tomorrow to start counting flower time at this point.
She is now at an EC of 1.6 and pH 6.1ish and I did a bit of work to get her properly in the net. Pics tomorrow :)

Back
Top Bottom