Sweet Leaf's First Grow: WW Auto

The pot is still feeling heavy? My feeling is she's ready even though you're not seeing the amber. Tough one to judge really.
Ya, its gotten lighter but very slowly. Idk, shes got some heavy yellowing going on and im afraid its just getting worse on top of slow drinking.

Here's another video for you.

Very cool, thank you for those. So after watching that I believe she is getting to much light since i placed her on top of a lunch box to get out of the shadow of her sister. Also, thats going to make it more of a pain for me to harvest, having to cut around those out of shape buds.

Very cool, thank you for those. So after watching that I believe she is getting to much light since i placed her on top of a lunch box to get out of the shadow of her sister.
It's quite possible yes, but I would think this one is more genetic or from being an early flowering girl. Autos can do funny things and I've had it happen to mine on occasion knowing that the light is well below what the recommended distance is with a light meter.
I recall someone telling me that plants that foxtail may not have their trichs go cloudy or amber so you have to rely on the hairs.

It's quite possible yes, but I would think this one is more genetic or from being an early flowering girl. Autos can do funny things and I've had it happen to mine on occasion knowing that the light is well below what the recommended distance is with a light meter.
I recall someone telling me that plants that foxtail may not have their trichs go cloudy or amber so you have to rely on the hairs.
Realllly, oh dam well i wonder if thats this girls case, i didnt knw that was even possible. Ya thats true she did start to flower early. Very interesting im learning alot lol. Well i watered her this afternoon so ill report back with updates but as of today still not much amber :eye-roll:

Dont smoke it all before its cured:rofl:
Woot woot
:theband::yahoo::slide::theband:
Haha thats a hell of a animated smile party down there. Thanks man im pretty excited how things turned out. I wont touch it for atleast a week once i get them in jars im thinking or longer. Boy nobody warned me how stinky she would get when you cut her up. F*** i was getting a little nervous the old lady was still pretty cool about and her dad is staying with us haha.

Back
Top Bottom