Sweet Leaf's First Grow: WW Auto

Sweet, liked watching your grow! What strain is that?

BTW, I'm a total believer in MC. Been very pleased with FF nutes up to now, but, wow. My last grow included two Dinafem CBD Autos using FF, and I was really happy. However, now growing two more of the same but using only MC for fert. The colas are absolutely powdered with trichs, much more so than the first two girls were. Same strain, same lights, same soil, only diff is the nutes. Now it's MC for life. My current grow-in-process is four autos, now at 29 days from germ and they're lovin' the MC. One thing I've noticed: I keep my lights as close as I can, close enough to bleach the tips of the upper leaves. But with this crop, although I'm keeping the lights the same distance as before I'm having no bleaching at the leaf tips (so far). Perhaps my previous grows weren't getting something they needed which MC is supplying?

Good afternoon all! Getting this girl watered and fead, i upped her MC dose to 6.5g’s now. Hope thats alright. Shes really getting me excited lol
Man that lady is nice in not a MC user so I can't really answer that but i believe i have read you should stay at 6g dont hold me to it wait on @MrSauga he know way more then me and he has got you this far and man she looks great I better stop rambling have a good one :rollit:

Thank you Mr.S ive been patiently awaiting your comment lol. I just decided to cut her down, had the entire day off so just went for it.
lol, I'm sorry I kept you waiting. I've been so busy lately and trying to juggle a few things. I hope you're proud of the work you have done. When righty finishes off you're going to be blown away with the results. She's a beauty.
Good afternoon all! Getting this girl watered and fead, i upped her MC dose to 6.5g’s now. Hope thats alright. Shes really getting me excited lol
Fast is correct in that the most we like to give them is 6g/gal, however it's not uncommon to go to 6.5g without any issues. You'll be looking for changes on the top part of the plant such as browning leaf edges.

Sweet, liked watching your grow! What strain is that?

BTW, I'm a total believer in MC. Been very pleased with FF nutes up to now, but, wow. My last grow included two Dinafem CBD Autos using FF, and I was really happy. However, now growing two more of the same but using only MC for fert. The colas are absolutely powdered with trichs, much more so than the first two girls were. Same strain, same lights, same soil, only diff is the nutes. Now it's MC for life. My current grow-in-process is four autos, now at 29 days from germ and they're lovin' the MC. One thing I've noticed: I keep my lights as close as I can, close enough to bleach the tips of the upper leaves. But with this crop, although I'm keeping the lights the same distance as before I'm having no bleaching at the leaf tips (so far). Perhaps my previous grows weren't getting something they needed which MC is supplying?
Hey thanks for reading up man i appreciate you being here. Its white widow. Thats good to know your very happy with mc results and your gorw sounds awesome. This is my first go so i dont know anything else to compare to but i know this is all i will be using. Its very easy, anyone can do!

lol, I'm sorry I kept you waiting. I've been so busy lately and trying to juggle a few things. I hope you're proud of the work you have done. When righty finishes off you're going to be blown away with the results. She's a beauty.

Fast is correct in that the most we like to give them is 6g/gal, however it's not uncommon to go to 6.5g without any issues. You'll be looking for changes on the top part of the plant such as browning leaf edges.
Lol thanks man i hope so. She already has me drooling over it :drool:
Shit i never even thought about the max amount to feed, i hope i dont burn her now. I do have a few little brown spot on the top fan leaves.

Man that lady is nice in not a MC user so I can't really answer that but i believe i have read you should stay at 6g dont hold me to it wait on @MrSauga he know way more then me and he has got you this far and man she looks great I better stop rambling have a good one :rollit:
Haha dammit Fast why didnt you tell me sooner. Lol jk. F*** idk why i just thought to up it more but now i got to dial back im sure.

ts white widow. Thats good to know your very happy with mc results and your gorw sounds awesome. This is my first go so i dont know anything else to compare to but i know this is all i will be using. Its very easy, anyone can do!
I've had very good grows with WW. It's been around a long time, plenty long enough to tickle it to where we want it to be. I'd post a pic, but don't want to encroach on your thread!

You're correct about MC. Very easy. Just have to get the correct amount dialed in for your strain.

I've had very good grows with WW. It's been around a long time, plenty long enough to tickle it to where we want it to be. I'd post a pic, but don't want to encroach on your thread!

You're correct about MC. Very easy. Just have to get the correct amount dialed in for your strain.
Hey I appreciate your kindness, feel free to post a pic man it doesn't bother me id love to see. For some odd reason i was under an assumption that i would be feeding up to 7-8 grams. No idea where that came from but it clearly says on the back of the bag 6g’s max lol.

eel free to post a pic man it doesn't bother me id love to see. For some odd reason i was under an assumption that i would be feeding up to 7-8 grams. No idea where that came from but it clearly says on the back of the bag 6g’s max lol.

Two things -

First, the pic (taken two days ago). The lady in the foreground is Barney’s Farm Sin Tre Bajo Auto (12-15% THC, 1-5% CBD) and about to get chopped today. The two in the background are
Dinafem White Widow CBD Auto (5% THC, 5% CBD) and should be ready in about a week (I make these into oil and it releases pain without much of a buzz). You can see that all have been pretty much defoliated. In case you're curious, pic was taken on day 78.

Second, re: MC. The quantities on the package are just guidelines - you have to play around and find the right dosage for your strain (this is explained on their website). I almost lost this crop when seedlings due to pH problems. Hit them with MC 3 grams/gal when they were only 14 days old. The girls liked it, but still having issues on day 22, so hit 'em again with 7 grams/gal, then again on day 36 with 10 grams/gal. I figured if I killed 'em, I killed 'em - nothing to loose. Obviously, they didn't die, but even so I won't get near the amount of weed off them I hoped to (even though 12" colas are nice), but the grow was salvaged. Autos are tough.

My lights are 2-4’ sets of 4 bulbs each, T5 54 watt HO, one set running 3000K lights for blooming, second set 6400K, lights on timer, 18/6 schedule. Not too bad, I think, for basic lights.
Grow 3 2020.jpg

Two things -

First, the pic (taken two days ago). The lady in the foreground is Barney’s Farm Sin Tre Bajo Auto (12-15% THC, 1-5% CBD) and about to get chopped today. The two in the background are
Dinafem White Widow CBD Auto (5% THC, 5% CBD) and should be ready in about a week (I make these into oil and it releases pain without much of a buzz). You can see that all have been pretty much defoliated. In case you're curious, pic was taken on day 78.

Second, re: MC. The quantities on the package are just guidelines - you have to play around and find the right dosage for your strain (this is explained on their website). I almost lost this crop when seedlings due to pH problems. Hit them with MC 3 grams/gal when they were only 14 days old. The girls liked it, but still having issues on day 22, so hit 'em again with 7 grams/gal, then again on day 36 with 10 grams/gal. I figured if I killed 'em, I killed 'em - nothing to loose. Obviously, they didn't die, but even so I won't get near the amount of weed off them I hoped to (even though 12" colas are nice), but the grow was salvaged. Autos are tough.

My lights are 2-4’ sets of 4 bulbs each, T5 54 watt HO, one set running 3000K lights for blooming, second set 6400K, lights on timer, 18/6 schedule. Not too bad, I think, for basic lights.
Grow 3 2020.jpg
They look good and frosty man!!! I do see the tips turning brown a little, thats the same thing i got starting to happen now. I misread it and assumed to up the feeding when i really should of stayed where i was at. Live and learn. My attention to detail is getting better to, its crazy how you can just look at the plant and never really notice an deficiencies but get up closer and oh shit lol. Tricky little things but it’s fascinating to see. Also, my buds that are hanging have reduced in size by half already. That was a shocker but i understand why. They give off a slight hay aroma, is that normal? Dont want to over dry or dry to quickly but i dont think i am they are in a good environment. Crazy, now that you mention you fed10 grams im not so worried :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom