Sweet Tooth Auto

Small update,malana bomb and northern lights popped their pubes last night and ST1 is going into flower and starting her stretch.Photo updates may slow a little as it getting to be a mission to get all the girls out of the tent now+ my carbon filter seems to be struggling a bit as I can smell them before opening the tent

Just a measurement update
ST 1 stands at 80cm
ST2 stands at 100cm and I've ran out of light adjustment:(
Mystery plant stands at 58cm
Malana bomb auto stands at 31cm
Northern lights auto stands at 31cm
Both sweet tooth have 9 point leaves and mystery only has 5 but she has struggled through since seed.
Seems like maybe I may have a pest in the tent as I've noticed a leave with what looks like color bleaching but in lines instead of whole leaf and have noticed what looks like a sand fly or 2 in there
Couple forming cola pics:)
ST2
image24087.jpg

Mystery plant
image24088.jpg

New update as I've had to change some things
First I started the flowering plants on canna boost(2ml per L) as well as the cal/nag and terra florra at EC of 1
Second ST2 is to tall and about to reach the LED so have started to LST her(I no it's a bit late) and will continue every second day till her cola is equal to her side branches and have started the same on ST1 but she will be easier as she's just starting her stretch.
Hopefully this won't be to stressfull for them but have ran out of options.

Day40 ST1and2 and mystery plant and day 26 for malana bomb and northern lights auto

Malana and northern lights are going great guns with a watering every 3-4 days with ph6 and terra veg nute at 500ppm with .5ml cal/mag perL.Both have popped pistols a few days ago as well

The flowering girls are getting ph6 canna florra at ppm4-500 with .5ml perL cal/mag and last 2 watering so have added canna boost at 2ml perL

Both sweet tooth have had there cola's bent down as they are getting to big and ST 1 is just starting her stretch and is going to be bigger than ST2.They get fed every day and are drinking around 4L a day

Mystery plant seems to have settled her stretch and is flowering nicely and gets watered every second day and drinks 4 L every 2 days

Room temps are around 26-27degC with RH around 50%
Pic time
ST1
image24184.jpg

ST2
image24185.jpg

Mystery plant
image24186.jpg

Malana bomb
image24187.jpg

Northern lights
image24188.jpg

Family shot
image24189.jpg

I've been doing a little defol on the ST the last couple days to let more air/light in and also done a little LST on malana and northern lights to get more light into the nodes before they go into flower.I no everyone says let auto's do their thing but being so tight on space it's left me with no option.1 thing to note is mystery plant is getting plenty of trike coverage but the sweet tooth,while flowering well and fast the trikes are barly there.Hopefully mystery is a quick finisher to free up some space in there.
Also added floralicious + into all the watering Veg/flower at .5ml per gal along with the normal nutes and now running the Mars 180W UFO as well as the 2 300W reflectors.Will put up some pics over the weekend:)

Update day 45 ST and mystery and 31 for malana and northern lights auto

Malana and NL are still on the same nutes at EC of 1 ph'ed at 5.9-6 and ATM getting a feed every 3-4 days and since the LST they both are starting to bush out and branches are around equal to top stem and should start to flower after forming their next set of nodes

Mystery is looking really nice but small though bud formation is really good with a good show on trikes all over bud sites
ST 1 is still to bushy for my liking so have been giving light defol every couple days and is getting her stretch on now and buds starting to look good
ST 2 has had a light defol but being tall and lanky it's been pretty easy so just tying down branches as they get to close to the LEDs and both ST are starting to get a light coat of trikes around bud sites
ST1 is now the most thirsty so she is getting around 4L a day,ST2 is around 3L and mystery is still about 3-4 every second day.
I have upped there nute strength to EC 1.2 as all the flowering girls have brownish yellow tips but I'm thinking it's not burn but more being hungry.All watering is done with nutes now for all plants and really hoping mystery girl is going to be a quick finisher which ATM looks like it but I doubt the ST will be.
Room temp has been up around 29degC the last few days and RH is abit higher as well as summer has decided it doesn't want to end just yet but 2 6inch fans and can fan extractor runs 24/7.
Plants are getting rotated at least once a day to try and get even lighting but so far I'm pretty happy how they all are working out so far
Pic time
image24422.jpg

image24423.jpg

image24424.jpg

image24425.jpg

image24426.jpg

image24427.jpg

ST1
image24428.jpg

ST2
image24429.jpg

Group shot
image24430.jpg

I think I've reached the point where I'm eigther going to have to harvest mystery plant early or get rid of eigther malana or NL as there is just no room left in the tent to get good light on malana and NL:(
I'm probably going to start to straight water feed mystery for the next 3-5 days as she is covered in sticky sugars and buds don't seem to be growing any more and she has very hard woody stems.At least I no malana and NL are healthy and should grow out well given the right amount of light.I knew it would come down to this but was hoping for at least another 2 weeks before the 2 new auto's bushed out but after the LST they have really taken off and looking to start flowering in about 1 week but are stretching searching for better light.Big lesson learned not to over fill tent

End of week 5 malana bomb and northern lights

Both have started show pre flowers the last day or so so have now changed there feeds to flower nutes canna terra flora with same cal/mag and floralicious+ ppm at 400 ph'ed at 5.9 and both look to be doing well and stretching.Hoping they won't get to big since chancing there nutes as soon as I could to try and keep the size down
Malana
image24748.jpg

image24749.jpg

NL
image24750.jpg

image24751.jpg

End week 7 for mystery and ST 1 and 2
Mystery plant has been put in the middle front where the least light is as she will be the first finisher and soooo need the room:( I'm still feeding her the same as all the other plants in the room and she is pretty frosty and really swollen girly parts and smells delish.Really wish I could give her a prime light spot in the tent as she really does look good but hoping the bigger ST will do a lot better
image24752.jpg

ST 1
She really isn't doing what I expected.Only half of her went into stretch while the other half stayed down and while still flowering it's no where near the explosive way that ST2 done.I really took to her today with a pretty full on defol as the canopy was just so thick no light could get through so will see how she takes to that.Another thing to note is the bottom fan leaves has allready started the die off so don't no if it's going to live up to ST2
image24753.jpg

ST2
Can't say much other than she is doing great with lots of new flower growth and the only thing I've had to do with her is to put a few branches on leashes and keep the water up to her as it goes through around a gal a day.Both ST only have a light sprinkle of sugar on their bud/sugar leaves but hoping in the next few weeks and their buds really start to fill in as they are quite lean so far
Tent temps have been at around 28-29 the last week as the weather here doesn't seem to no winter is only a few weeks away and still have day temps of 30-31degC still.
image24754.jpg

Mayhem photo
image24755.jpg

Another find today,pretty sure I have thripes,it's not an infestation but have now notices some destink color bleaching from new growth on the 2 newest plants.my hydro guy gave me a spray to use so will try it over the weekend and see how it goes.Cant see any insects at all in there but have never had any problems with insects before so another new thing to learn.I have my next 2 grows planned allready after this which will be 2 super skunk auto's and 1 bubblgum auto for the first grow so nice small plants but will have full light available to do the best auto grow I can,not for yield but quality and the last will be a non auto but that will come in next journal:)
Nearly forgot mystery is starting to look like she might be in her final week/s buds filling out and pistols changing color:)

Ok myster's calyx have all swollen and most trikes I can see are cloudy so will star her flush tomorrow and continue till the weekend comming before the chop and free up some room.Both malana and NT are in full stretch/flower mode and have switched out bloom additive to bud storm at .5ml perL to the tent and to me it seems to be working better as since the switch the ST have started to show a lot more sugar but maybe it was just their time to?Ive had to super crop one of ST2 branch as it was getting to big and growing where the best light wasn't getting to and have tied it to the roof so it doesn't lay on top of all the other bud sites.Have a good chilled week:)

Small update,all plants are still going well but it seems the spray I've been using to kill this moth bug in the tent has turned a few pistols brown but they should bounce back I hope.Ive ordered another 180W Mars UFO to try and get a full light carpet for the whole tent when it's full like it is.I done a quick dry of a lower bud on mystery and gotta say it had me stuck in Thaught for around an hr and it was very undeveloped so hoping it's going to be a good one:) Might put back off her cut as long as I can as she seems to be really fattening up but will stay with straight ph'd water as it's wall to wall in there and letting the other plants to decide when there's just no room left.Will get some more pics up over the weekend but the ST are pretty much tent stuck now

Back
Top Bottom