Sweet Tooth Auto

Start week9 for ST1&2 + mystery

Still has same nute formulas at EC of 1 and phe'd at 5.9 except mystery which is just straight ph'd water
Night temps have fallen a fair bit over the last week but the lights run all night so temps are down but still sitting around 23-25degC and around 24-25 lights off
ST 1 is getting some nice bud growth but still far behind ST2,ST1 didn't start properly flowering till around 10 days after ST2 so may catch up.It still only has half the plant that stretched and the LST side stayed down so have put a 180W UFO above the lower section to try and keep bud growth even
ST2 is going great guns,great bud growth and after super cropping one of her side branches it picked up after a few hrs and got on with doing it's thing:) I'm hoping over the next few weeks the calyx on her will start to swell as she is very hairy but quite lean.Cant get the best photoes as they are pretty much tent locked and hard room for decent pics
ST1
image25135.jpg

ST2
image25134.jpg

ST1&2 taking up 2x4 of my 4x4 tent
image25136.jpg

Mystery is still going well but while fattening up it's starting to get airy as she's just not getting enough light.This will be her last pic till it's time for the chop
image25130.jpg

image25131.jpg

Malana and NL auto are on the same nutes but I've overwatered what I'm pretty sure is the NL as it isn't drinking as much as malana and was watering both when 1 pot felt light and didn't bother checking the other,she will bounce back but it seems to have stunted her the last couple days.They both have stretched well and have started to flower well
Malana
image25132.jpg

NL
image25133.jpg

One thing to note is the stem seems to be more stiff woody on this girl
Next week another UFO will arrive and will tent will be slightly rearranged after mystery is gone so all plants should have the light they need.Cheers

I think I've changed my plans.Ive decided to kill off the NL as the malana has a nice even canopy and heaps of bud sites that are going really well and I'll put mystery back under some good light and let her finish.NL seems to be the slowest progressing plant in the tent and want to get this grow done so I can concentrate on getting my next grow with correct temps and full light coverage from start to finish and hopefully end up with more room and less stress:)

Forget my last post,went to kill NL but then Thaught I'll just use her as an auto test.Ive super cropped side branches before but this time I done it to NL's main stem and let her LST rope off.Its eigther going to stress her even more and slow her flowering down even more,or shock it into getting her business done and hopefully not hermi.Both sweet tooth have put it into gear and buds are fattening up over the last fees days but a lot of pistols are turning amber but their trikes are all still clear so hopefully they will continue to fatten up over the next 2 weeks and then I recon it'll be time for flushing and getting them ready for the chop at the end of 12 weeks maybe 13.Mystery's trikes are all cloudy pretty much and no sign of Amber but her water intake has dropped so flushing her isn't going to be as quick as I hoped.The natural pyrethrum spray I used to kill the insects in the room seems to have done some light damage to some of the leaves in the tent and pretty sure it's the reason why pistols are turning quicker than I expected but all plants still look healthy so happy days:)

Cheers feralA9X,yea I was pretty sure NT was gone but after watcher her grow everyday for the last 6 weeks I just couldn't do it:) about a week ago I super cropped a side branch of ST2 and it seemed to really kick her into gear with sugar production and bud production of the hole plant and it's allready knuckled at the kink,so hoping the same will happen for the NL

It turners out the leaf damage and pistols turning brown wasn't frome the bug spray! I've been lazy and not keeping an eye on the run off.Ph'ed tonight and 5.9 going in and only 4.4 comming out and EC of 1 going in and 2.9 comming out:( .I gave them a good flush tonight but might be to late as I recon they have maybe 3 weeks left in them so to drop the ball this late sux but completely my fault.Yield will suffer but they are still getting nice trike coverage and damage is only slight so fingers crossed

Cheers blvck,I've been watching your grow and it's looking good:) unfortunately I've got a full on nute lockout for the ST and probably not enought time to do to much about it other than flush and stick with straight water to get a good flush at the end.Malana and NL seem to be going pretty good so hopefully I don't drop the ball on them which still have another 5-6 weeks till finish

Quick update
Day 70 ST1&2 and day 56 malana and NL

Notice no mystery,her last day was today and is hanging to dry.Kept all trimmings for eigther butter or oil and ended with around .5grm scissor hash.I recon dry weight is only going to be around 10 or so grams but test branches tell me it's going to be a good 10grms
image25630.jpg

ST1&2 are starting to get over the lockout and getting new pistol growth so am pretty happy and going to keep to straight water feeds as it looks like they will only have another week or 2 and the pro mix should have enough nutes to take them through.
Malana and NL auto are going great and nice looking buds are forming,Malana is just covered and is nice and open to let light right into her so hoping for good things with her.
NL is also looking good and her super cropped main stem is strong enough to hold itself up and is reaching for the light again but doing that to her has really set her bud growth into gear but she is a bit more closed up with her branches so once the ST are done I'll tie all her branches down to open her up.
I've dropped their feeds back to .8EC and have increased the water ph to 6.4 as they to have a pretty low ph runnoff so maybe the canna pro mix has a low buffer mix in my batch? Temps have been hot here so tent lights on is sitting at 28degC and 23 lights off.

No pics just yet but will try and get some up over the weekend.Cheers

Hey mate
Your grow like so many others I've caught up on has come a long way now,
Sorry to hear about your nute issues, it happens though and that's how keep learning with growing.
Looks like you've got a nice full tent though of delicious up and coming buds.
I hope your harvest is a delicious one looks like it'll be good :)
Good work Here mate :thumb:

Got the plants outa the tent today for some pics:)
First is malana bomb looking awsome:)
image25733.jpg

Now NL
image25734.jpg

ST1
image25736.jpg

ST2
image25735.jpg

ST2 is just heavy with bud and I hope it keeps stacking on the weight over the next couple weeks.ST1 is looking good but maybe only half of the bud size as it's sister but it started flowering later so hopefully it goes longer:)
Malana is just covered and with most fan leave growth at the bottom is letting the buds get a good dose of light and loving it.NL is actually the same hight as malana but even fan growth from top to bottom so light isn't as available to the buds but still going well.Both malana and NL are allready chucking out a good dose of sugar.
Right now the lighting is 2 mars 300W reflectors and 2 180W mars UFO's and coverage is finally what I want:).Cheers

It looks as though all plants are still battering with at least cal/mag being locked out as there is rust spots on all the plants upper growth and have purple stems(purple may also be from a few cold nights here recently) so I've upped the dose to 1ml/L and now am increasing my water to 6.4ph to try and raise the canna pro mix ph other than the rust spots all are still shooting out plenty of fresh pistols so maybe the ST have longer than I Thaught:)

My next big problem is going to be how to dry the ST,mystery plant is only around 10-12grm dry and it stunk my room out and I could smell it from outside.The ST is going to be a whole lot more and it allready has a very strong smell without being hung outside the tent where's there's no carbon filter:(

Back
Top Bottom