Sweetsue's Tiny Closet - Second Grow - Sweet Dark Devil & Bomb Berry Bomb - CFL - LED

Re: Sweetsue's Tiny Closet - Second Grow - Sweet Dark Devil & Bomb Berry Bomb - CFL -

If you have a ed Rosenthal or Jorge cervantes book both will confirm what I've stated.

Psychoactive change has zero to do with thc content at chop.

Is your point that it's totally genetically determined? Unfortunately, the legal battles with cannabis have seriously inhibited the controlled research of its makeup, behavior and benefits. We're just beginning to scratch the surface. That testing thread you have running is an important tool in this learning process. It would be nice if testing became so universally accepted that the price would drop.

Re: Sweetsue's Tiny Closet - Second Grow - Sweet Dark Devil & Bomb Berry Bomb - CFL -

Ed rosenthal and Jorge Cervantes are both myth pushing hydro model salesman. I use their books for toilet paper.

I was just about to type something along those lines. Glad you beat me to it. The field of research that needs to open up so we can stop perpetuating myths and start communicating science isn't going to happen until we have legalized it nationally. Unfortunately we don't have politicians with the balls to proceed. They'll fight against cannabis by day, go home and get ripped at night. We all know that's the way it works. We used to tattoo a lot of police officers who would sit around laughing about the weed they confiscated and took home. Such a messed-up system we've allowed to become established.

Why do labs test for activated thc of flowers? I understand testing it for edibles or concentrates because it's been decarbed, but what causes decarboxylation during curing? Why do labs mention decarboxylation during storage (curing)? Let me know if I should take this question elsewhere sue.

I'm enjoying this spirited discussion 36. No worries about me.

And the initial bullshit came from there old old old ways. And if it didn't work you'd rewrite there books and make cash which you don't so there must be sone truth in there books.

I guarantee fucking guarantee they know way the fuck more than you co or I. Period. I have proven tests until you all do I'll know truth.

I'm a pro grower so is ed and Jorge. Yes they have been bought. But still way more knowledgeable the anyone on this site.

How many in this discussion are truly professional grower. My hand is raised.

I need to get me an RO machine to clean my well water. Thanks Hor-hay! Oh, gotta remember to buy panda film for my outdoor grow, gotta reflect that sunlight back on my plants!

That girl in the video sue posted could surely benefit from juicing some leaves off some vegging plants grown in a hydro set up.

It's because of HT mag and people like that that so many people believe cannabis needs to be grown with bottled nutrients, and that cannabis has special feeding requirements, different from your average vegetable. These guys are guilty of war crimes on the SFW.

How much you grown over the last 12 months. I've hit 135lbs. So I'll stick to my so called propaganda. And grow trees have fun with your Qp happy plants.

Is your point that it's totally genetically determined? Unfortunately, the legal battles with cannabis have seriously inhibited the controlled research of its makeup, behavior and benefits. We're just beginning to scratch the surface. That testing thread you have running is an important tool in this learning process. It would be nice if testing became so universally accepted that the price would drop.

False. Millions hae been spent behind closed doors. Big deal just cause it couldn't be on front street doesn't mean success hasn't been achieved. All these cool strains you guys grow in your methods came from people like me. You would have weaker genetics otherwise. It's all about evolution folks not regression

He has his hand raised high. I'm not impressed.

Yet he's made alot of this more possible for us so you should not be an entitled ass and respect there sacrifices,loss,jail time, they deserve to be paid now. Unlike 99% on this site they have paid there dues.

I do, and will continue to. I can get way over a 1/4 pound btw. My best so far is 6 1/4 ounces. Never trying to achieve a huge yield. We are in it for completely opposite reasons. All good. You give the people what they want, as efficiently as you know how. It's the publics fault for not demanding organic product. Same thing with food. We can't get the damn anti GMO thing passed... Dumb.

I watched that video and found myself dreaming of being able to grow enough to juice for Dale and our daughter. Mostly for the daughter. Dale will always be fondest of smoking his cannabis. Old habits die hard. Since growing my own I've been slipping more and more to the edible approach for myself. Twenty to thirty leaves a day requires lots and lots of pots. Or a field. Just thinking of the energy given off by a field of plants gives me goosebumps.

Maybe, just maybe I'll live long enough to see the miracle of legalization actually happen across the country.

Yet he's made alot of this more possible for us so you should not be an entitled ass and respect there sacrifices,loss,jail time, they deserve to be paid now. Unlike 99% on this site they have paid there dues.

Bullshit. They got and are still getting rich selling lies. That's what's up! If you were smarter and still wanted to force feed your plants, you would figure out the formula for your favorite bottled nutrient line and make up your own for pennies on the dollar. Alibaba. You guys just love getting raped and defend them to the end while they're raping you.

Since you called me an ass, I figured I'd share my true feelings.

This could get ugly...

SS's thread deserves more wag and less bark.

:circle-of-love:

False. Millions hae been spent behind closed doors. Big deal just cause it couldn't be on front street doesn't mean success hasn't been achieved. All these cool strains you guys grow in your methods came from people like me. You would have weaker genetics otherwise. It's all about evolution folks not regression

I can't figure out how what you said here correlates with my statement. What was false? I was speaking of the pharma buying off our legislative system to gain the marketing advantage. What did I miss or what did you read in my comment that wasn't intended?

I do, and will continue to. I can get way over a 1/4 pound btw. My best so far is 6 1/4 ounces. Never trying to achieve a huge yield. We are in it for completely opposite reasons. All good. You give the people what they want, as efficiently as you know how. It's the publics fault for not demanding organic product. Same thing with food. We can't get the damn anti GMO thing passed... Dumb.

Agreed friend. This is the basis of my game-changer argument. Sooner or later the market for organically - really organically grown cannabis is going to explode. The growers ahead of that wave are going to change the way people purchase and will reap the rewards of being prepared while everyone else focused on increasing yield. The failure of the anti-GMO initiative demonstrates the challenge that lies ahead. Most people are focused on simply getting through the day with a little down time with loved ones at day's end. Getting them to give up those precious hours to fight for something - even something as important as quality food - has proven to be a difficult undertaking.

Back
Top Bottom