Tales From The Krip!

MEET THE PTK BABIES

I thought it was time to introduce the PTK seedlings to the group. They all look happy/healthy/normal except for #3 which, of course, was the one originally sprouted upside down. She's much shorter and has a very fat stem (for her age!) and also appears to have a more developed first set of leaves. That one is definitely very different than the others!

See for yourself! ;)

Here's #1:

Here's #2:

Here's #4:

And, here's that funky-looking #3 with an additional close-up:

I'll try to get a main tent update in later today!

Happy Harvests!

K

Aww, they're so cute but #3 has a face only a mother could love, ha!:rofl::rofl:

She is pretty ugly! I'd hate to think what would happen if she was born in NY, today! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

The taproot was pretty funky-looking, too, which is why it took me a few minutes to ID it as the taproot. I really thought either there was no top, at all; or, that the cotyledons were somehow fused together! :laugh:

The being said, I'm betting this one is a super-potent, super-piney, "he-male" that just wants to chew gum and make seeds and, since he can't chew gum....:yahoo:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I don't get this statement, can you explain? :hmmmm:
Yeah...at the risk of being political...it was just a joke, after all....

It was a reference to NY's new abortion law they just "celebrated" which makes it legal up until the actual birth, although, the bill proposed in VA may have been more appropriate since that would allow the abortion after the birth.

The intended joke, of course, was that in those states, that plant would have been aborted for its ugliness, though, I imagine it's less humorous after I've explained it! ;)

Wow, that's crazy! I'm out of it when it comes to news. Thanks for explaining and I think it's ok to point fun even though it's a serious issue.

Actually, what's crazy to me is that, when it passed the whole legislature erupted in applause and, to "celebrate", they lit up the World Trade Center tower and a bunch of other New York landmarks & bridges in pink lights.

It really seems irrelevant to me whether you support the law or not, but, because of the seriousness of the issue, to celebrate it seems a bit "strange"! :rolleyes:

DAY #26 OF 12/12 PIC DUMP - ALL THREE STRAINS

Since the Dolatos have been getting all the attention, I wanted to make sure all three strains are represented. They're all nice & frost with the Dolatos just being exceptional.

These are in no random order, but generally speaking, the Dolatos are the real frosty and more developed buds, the Forbidos are also very frosty and they're the long/lanky colas, and the Blue Gelato 41 is making a respectable showing, but is having a tough time competing with those IHG strains and is shorter and less frosty than the other two:

Happy Harvests!

K

Beautiful Krip. Those are looking quite tasty. I do see the red lines in the stalks which just means they're in overdrive and have a high Mg demand. If you run those again they would be a candidate for the snake oil. You do want to hit them with that before the CAT drenches. The frost on those are quite impressive!
The Dolatos just got their 2nd CAT drench two days ago and I'm about to do a Brix foliar. Two of the plants in the tent have only had their first CAT and are due for the second today, though. You think I should hit the Dolatos with the Snake Oil???

PTK #3 - CRAZY CANNABIS CONJOINED TWIN? MMJ MUTANT?

It looks like Brother Dutch is 420% correct and PTK #3 has TWO sets of cotyledons.

Looks like it has 2 sets of coteyledon leaves?? Weird little bugga

One set is opposing each other, as normal and the other set is bunched by one of the "normal" ones, so it appears that three cotyledons are on one side and one is on the other.

What's interesting is that, when it first sprouted taproot up, one of the things that made me think it may have been the cotyledons fused together, at first, is that the taproot had what appeared to be a visible seam down the center, so I thought possible the cotyledons just hadn't separated.

Seeing the two sets of actual cotyledons makes me wonder if this is some sort of "Siamese Twin" cannabis plant? :hmmmm:

I doesn't appear to be a diploid, since the first set of leaves appear normal, but it is an interesting mutation.

Here's a couple of pics:

Happy Harvests!

K

Back
Top Bottom