Tales From The Krip!

PTK SEEDLINGS & SOME DOLATO CLOSEUPS

All the PTK seedlings are doing well but only two of the four (#2 & #4) appear to be "normal", then there's #3 which is the Conjoined Twin and #1 looks like it might be one of the "mottled" phenos.

Here's #1 - You'll notice some mottling on the early leaves:

Here is #2 which is the "best of the bunch", so far, as far as looks & structure:

Here's everyone's favorite, the conjoined twins which are healthy but far from "normal":

Finally, here is #4 which does look pretty normal but has some slightly twisted leaves:

Also, I tried to get some quick close-up shots of a few of the Dolato buds and this is what I came up with:

Happy Harvests!

K

Ya know.....u cant fool us with dipping your plants in sugar! nice try though Mr!.....:slide:
Ya , about those twisted lil ones. Funny how , a lot of the time we see that kind of growth early on eh. It usually fixes themselves over the next few weeks , so....lets hope . cheers bud!:high-five:
Those Dolatos look like I do when I haven't shaved in a week! :ganjamon:

Nice looking frosty there Mr K. Good job buddy!:passitleft:

Dolato is a nice strain. She gets all orange pistols with a lot of frost.

I bet the Forbidos catches up in the frosty nug department.

Twin - G/L with them. Be cool if they grow full term.

BLACKWATER BONSAI MOM - QUICK UPDATE

Sometimes I just don't think about the camera until it's too late and tonight is one of those times! :rolleyes:

The Blackwater Bonsai Mom was getting pretty root bound and due for some maintenance. Unfortunately, I didn't have the presence of mind to take "Before" pics, so all your getting is the "After" pics.

I started soaking this seed on 8/28/2018 and she sprouted on 8/31/2019, so she's just over five months old and is in a 4" container.

I did some root pruning and then trimmed up the top so there wasn't as much of a demand on the roots from the foliage (less transpiration).

All trimmed up, she's a hair over 10" tall and her stalk is about 1/2" thick:

Here are a few more pics without the ruler for size reference:

Happy Harvests!

K

Looking good in here brother! :thumb:
Wow Krip...some nice lookin . When resin starts comin out on the fans, and leaves are still rigid , green , and glossy, brix is very high. Cheers eh...:high-five:
Frost factory over here daaang ! Looking fantastic Krip!
You got that resin problem! :p White fuzzy stuff ALL over them plants!
:passitleft:................:passitleft:

Thanks, Bro's! :thanks:

Nice looking frosty there Mr K. Good job buddy!:passitleft:

Dolato is a nice strain. She gets all orange pistols with a lot of frost.

I bet the Forbidos catches up in the frosty nug department.

Twin - G/L with them. Be cool if they grow full term.

Thanks, Brother Bob! The Forbidos has been catching up nicely, but those Dolatos are just way too far ahead for them to stand out. They'd be rock stars in any of my other grows, though! :thumb:

It does look like the twins will make it, but I need to figure out how to handle it/them. I don't think there's much of a chance that one is male and one is female but need to look into it more to see if I need to sex both twins or just one of them. ;)

Back
Top Bottom