Tales From The Krip!

DAY #34 OF 12/12 - TROUBLE MAY BE COMING! :nervous-guy:

So, it's day #34 of 12/12 and the plants look great but there may be an obstacle to getting this grow finished. Before we get there, let's take a look at some plant pics from today:

Now for the issue I'll need to deal with....

I heard from my attorney last week and he said he wants to send an architectural engineer to re-assess damages to the house. I've already had all kinds of people in here doing damage assessments and taking all kinds of pictures, so I didn't expect they'd need to have anyone else in here until after the trial/settlement to do the work. But, apparently this guy is going to be the expert witness, so he'll need access before any trial/deposition.

I was planning on harvesting right around the first week in August which is the time frame the depositions are scheduled. I'm going to try to put this off as long as possible but may have to pull these plants early which would be extremely disappointing! :(

Happy Harvests!

K

DAY #34 OF 12/12 - TROUBLE MAY BE COMING! :nervous-guy:

So, it's day #34 of 12/12 and the plants look great but there may be an obstacle to getting this grow finished. Before we get there, let's take a look at some plant pics from today:

Now for the issue I'll need to deal with....

I heard from my attorney last week and he said he wants to send an architectural engineer to re-assess damages to the house. I've already had all kinds of people in here doing damage assessments and taking all kinds of pictures, so I didn't expect they'd need to have anyone else in here until after the trial/settlement to do the work. But, apparently this guy is going to be the expert witness, so he'll need access before any trial/deposition.

I was planning on harvesting right around the first week in August which is the time frame the depositions are scheduled. I'm going to try to put this off as long as possible but may have to pull these plants early which would be extremely disappointing! :(

Happy Harvests!

K
Fingers crossed 🤞 that you make the time restrictions and a successful harvest. CL🍀. :morenutes: :thumb:

I see that Mr Krip has the typical frost machine goin' on again!

Very nice! Good luck with "the experts". (Lately, I consider that an epithet.) Bah.

:thumb:

I see that Mr Krip has the typical frost machine goin' on again!

Very nice! Good luck with "the"experts". (Lately, I consider that an epithet.) Bah.

:thumb:
Thanks, Brother! :thanks:

The frost looks even more impressive after you've been growing Sativas for a while, I bet, huh? ;)

This expert is, at least, on my side. It just doesn't sound like he's gonna be on my timeline. :confused:

I'm thinking, worst case (no pun intended here), I can box up the two plants in some large wardrobe boxes and just put the boxes among the stacks of other boxes from all the other crap that's packed up due to the damage.

It will just be a major PITA taking down the tent, replacing the window vent, and packing everything up discretely only to have to unbox and set everything back up a few hours later, and then to have to take it all back down again a couple/few weeks after that.

Damn! The things we do for love! :laugh:

...a PITA for sure, but considering what's at stake, be best to keep your grow on the down low, and see satisfaction in the courts...even tho' we're legal here, I would still isolate my girlz myself, cause no one needs to know what I'm up to...they are looking quite nice!... :thumb: :thumb: ...Good Luck!...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...

Back up the Tonka truck bruv.

What damage? Have I missed a whole chapter of your lovely life?
I don't think so, Babe...More likely you either forgot or just don't realize the situation is still going on.

About 15 months ago my roof started leaking and caused quite a bit of damage to the house. The insurance company has been fighting me on the claim so I had to hire attorney, etc. This is the major reason I've had no grow going on for so long.

Earlier this year I realized the case wasn't going to settle anytime soon, so this is just a quick grow to get the jars refilled before I have contractors in to replace the roof and fix all the other areas that got damaged.

I wasn't anticipating anyone else needed to inspect the damage until this was settled and we were ready to begin work so finding out they were sending someone else in soon came as a bit of a surprise and something I'll have to figure a way to deal with. :eye-roll:

I don't think so, Babe...More likely you either forgot or just don't realize the situation is still going on.

About 15 months ago my roof started leaking and caused quite a bit of damage to the house. The insurance company has been fighting me on the claim so I had to hire attorney, etc. This is the major reason I've had no grow going on for so long.

Earlier this year I realized the case wasn't going to settle anytime soon, so this is just a quick grow to get the jars refilled before I have contractors in to replace the roof and fix all the other areas that got damaged.

I wasn't anticipating anyone else needed to inspect the damage until this was settled and we were ready to begin work so finding out they were sending someone else in soon came as a bit of a surprise and something I'll have to figure a way to deal with. :eye-roll:
You’re right!

I did know that, and omg! I can’t believe you are still having to fight to get them to honour their end of the deal! This is EXACTLY why we hate insurance companies. It’s disgusting you have to fight to have a policy they created honoured!

Still pumping out the frost in there! I figure whatever a pain in the bum and how long it takes to disassemble/reassemble, you have to amortize that over the time it takes to grow and enjoy the resulting harvest.

Don't forget to bake cookies the day he's coming over. 🍪
Thanks, Brother, and I agree 420%. It would be a huge waste to take the plants this far and not finish. I'll figure something out. I'm a bread baker, so some sourdough will likely be on the menu! ;)

BTW, I really apologize for not swinging by your journal recently. :sorry:

I actually was by a few weeks ago and saw I was literally 100+ pages behind and saw your journal was growing at something like 10 pages per day (at that time). There's just no way I can keep up with that but I will try to do some @NorCaliwood style "drive-by's" to at least checkout the pics and leave some comments.
:high-five:

...a PITA for sure, but considering what's at stake, be best to keep your grow on the down low, and see satisfaction in the courts...even tho' we're legal here, I would still isolate my girlz myself, cause no one needs to know what I'm up to...they are looking quite nice!... :thumb: :thumb: ...Good Luck!...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...
I agree 420%, Brother! I'd rather be in court fighting my insurance company over roof damage than fighting for my freedom due to my grow being discovered! :nervous-guy:

BTW....Are you still in Mexico? If so, you should swing by and see us here in the US! You don't really need a passport or visa, or anything, just come on across! :rolleyes:

You’re right!

I did know that, and omg! I can’t believe you are still having to fight to get them to honour their end of the deal! This is EXACTLY why we hate insurance companies. It’s disgusting you have to fight to have a policy they created honoured!
Yeah, I'm convinced this is just part of their strategy.

At the end, they'll make an offer to settle for something less than what they owe but enough to convince the lawyers that it would be stupid for me to take a risk on a trial. So, in addition to not having to pay the full amount, they will have had use of the money for something like 18 months. Meanwhile, the lawyers will get paid, the contractors will get paid, and, as the insured, it will cost me thousands of $$$'s out of my pocket in addition to the crappy conditions I've had to live in for the last year and a half. :(

At the end, they'll make an offer to settle for something less than what they owe but enough to convince the lawyers that it would be stupid for me to take a risk on a trial. So, in addition to not having to pay the full amount, they will have had use of the money for something like 18 months. Meanwhile, the lawyers will get paid, the contractors will get paid, and, as the insured, it will cost me thousands of $$$'s out of my pocket in addition to the crappy conditions I've had to live in for the last year and a half. :(
So fucking wrong!

What insurance company is this if you don’t mind sharing? CL🍀. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom