Tall Grass's Assessment

Bubblegum auto #1 is in the books. In the refrigerator for 3 days then I'll grove bag them
IMG_20220203_093034187.jpg
IMG_20220203_093012925.jpg

After 24hrs in the refrigerator the buds are looking good. Going to be going this route from now on
IMG_20220204_073306781.jpg
Jose you stick them in frig to dry. Nothing against that just curious how your doing it. Details bro details. How long where so fort . In crisper just shelve how long so fort bro

Jose you stick them in frig to dry. Nothing against that just curious how your doing it. Details bro details. How long where so fort . In crisper just shelve how long so fort bro
I dried the whole plant for 3 days hanging in the tent. Then I trimmed the buds and stuck them in the fridge middle rack. One in Tupperware top off one in a paper bag. It pulled all the excess moisture out and compacted the buds with no grass or hay smell whatsoever

I dried the whole plant for 3 days hanging in the tent. Then I trimmed the buds and stuck them in the fridge middle rack. One in Tupperware top off one in a paper bag. It pulled all the excess moisture out and compacted the buds with no grass or hay smell whatsoever
Really hmmm. How long in frig wouldn't that take a good while to draw moisture out in frig. Well guess not to long. Sht drys out in my frig all time. I got Cha. Have keep that in mind

The Tupperware bud is doing better than the paper bag bud right now as far as dryness
I heard doing it in freezer long ago. I would put a paper towel around them to help draw it out and keep moisture out. Probly why Tupperware doing better

Look what I found as transplanting babies into bigger pot . Took dirt out of old pot seed I thought died. And boom. Baby popped up. All yellow and sht . Few more days she would been dead with inch long root. Dangist thing . Score !!!! Add one to the tent .

IMG_20220205_175123.jpg

These were in the mail when I got home. Ordered about a month ago.
That's good, I'm into my 7th week and waiting for my order.

This will be my first year growing auto's and your diary is a inspiration. Now, if I could just get my seeds. LOL

That's good, I'm into my 7th week and waiting for my order.

This will be my first year growing auto's and your diary is a inspiration. Now, if I could just get my seeds. LOL
Oh dam. 7 weeks they already grew your shtm bro. I would ask for a bag now. They be harvesting ur sht soon. Lmao

I blew a good change of making some seeds last yr when I found a male. I regretted later for pulling it, he was really a magnificent plant.
Next time I'll take him and his bride to be to a different location on the farm.

I blew a good change of making some seeds last yr when I found a male. I regretted later for pulling it, he was really a magnificent plant.
Next time I'll take him and his bride to be to a different location on the farm.
I have easy way making seeds. Wrap cloth around stem with silver and just soak it before flowering and first few weeks of flowering works everytime. Easy too. Don't have to spray get sht everywhere and all.

IMG_20220118_183419.jpg

I have easy way making seeds. Wrap cloth around stem with silver and just soak it before flowering and first few weeks of flowering works everytime. Easy too. Don't have to spray get sht everywhere and all.

IMG_20220118_183419.jpg
Interesting....will have to do it if there is a next time, or maybe get some regular seeds next time out. Fuel for thought. Not tonight though, down here its getting late and I'm hitting the sack.
Nice chatting with you.

Still waiting on bubblegum auto #2 to finish up day 88
IMG_20220205_191052176_HDR.jpg
day 61 WW auto
IMG_20220205_200924566_HDR.jpg

Jack Herer day 34
IMG_20220205_201054883_HDR.jpg

Blue gelato 41 day 36
IMG_20220205_201051488_HDR.jpg

Gods gift day 22. Topped this morning
IMG_20220205_201046301_HDR.jpg

WW auto bag seed day 17
IMG_20220205_201024168_HDR.jpg
Looking good still. Looks like galeto doig well also. Got check mine on date. Ur little bit taller I think. Need make mine stretch alittle that one of mine still hugging the ground idk what to do about it. Dang thing want grow upwards.

Back
Top Bottom