Day 64 WW auto
Yesterday
IMG_20220208_102841701_HDR.jpg

Gods gift, blue gelato 41, Jack Herer
WW auto bag seed
IMG_20220208_102957491_HDR.jpg
romulan haze and afghan Hawaii autos
IMG_20220208_102848796_HDR.jpg

Just smoked a bowl or three after I got home. I had covid for the past 10 days with no taste or smell. Today it's coming back and the bubblegum is delicious. Putting them in the refrigerator made a world of difference. Still waiting on bubblegum auto #2 to amber up and get a little more color
That's kinda sad no smell or tastes. Wow. That's really sad on smoking too.

How tall was that Gelato plant. Bro. Not but week older than mine. Already going to flowering. Am I being late or something

Around 10". It'll stretch big time in the flower transition so not worried. 44 days from sprout
Hmm. Make me think . Mine is only like 6 inches I think idk. Have to give that some thought on flowering mine right now . I need at least 3 at same time. Cause only have one big tent. And small tent. So limited on space and got move them to the shitty light for few before they go into Flowering

No plant in my tent is allowed to get over 2.5' before it's bent so I'm not worried about height as much as width. I need a few ounces from her that's it
i dont know what i want to do. was thinking end of this month and i was thinking next week , week after idk.
i know its my preference, but i just dont know. i got one yall call LST its still hugging the ground and shit
two can go into flowering but rest have to stay in veg another month at-least. idk hard decision none the less.
more than likely i will sit down in basement in my rocking chair and say fk it one day and switch them into flowering.

Yeah I'm out here with plants now. And measured them see how tall they were . Nah. Their not but 6 inches is tallest one. . I'm going wait few more weeks looking at them I have 4 ft between lights and them going. Wait awhile on mine . This one. Lisa plant she going to be a beauty and she going to have a good profile in flowering .

Well don't get too frustrated bro and don't flip too early cuz it will not amount to anything hardly. Give them some time bro that's why I moved mine cuz mine wasn't doing shit I'm going to keep them underneath 24 hours light for about 2 weeks and they are be kicking off by then. I'm talking about my 00 cheese. And it's really not helping me much here with the low freaking humidity..

Well don't get too frustrated bro and don't flip too early cuz it will not amount to anything hardly. Give them some time bro that's why I moved mine cuz mine wasn't doing shit I'm going to keep them underneath 24 hours light for about 2 weeks and they are be kicking off by then. I'm talking about my 00 cheese. And it's really not helping me much here with the low freaking humidity..
Oh I'm not sweating at all bro. Just getting a game plan to do. I have one in I call stretch tent and and rest I cut lights down to half power for 2 days. And see if I can get them to stretch that way. . Just making plans bro. Making plans is all.

Back
Top Bottom