TassieDevil's - Indoor - DIY - Bag Seed - What The Fluxing Learning Curve - Stage 1

Re: TassieDevil's - Indoor - DIY - Bag Seed - What The Fluxing Learning Curve - Stage

Hey Tassie :)
Tell you what nothing like being away from the net awhile then coming back and reading through some of your journal and getting a good old laaugh out of it, a very happy few. Pages for me to read through that's for certain :)
Your ladies are looking nice finally flowering and some of them look like they will have some real long nice colas on them :thumb:
Hope your keeping well mate and keep up the good work :)

Hey mate, up yep the last bit was funny :)

Oh, I need to get in there...this morning ....its 419am, I'm taking it slow, no work, big feed, 8 holes to drill, 4 wires to snip and terminate, about 16 screws to do up...and then I'll get the BM's working for lights on tonight :) :) :) :)

First it's feedin time....16 litres hand everythinged is a piss off...I want a flood and drain or individual buckets to res or something else...this has got knobs on it :)

Ok whinge over :)

Thanks for stopping in, I just saw you posted on yours and I'll be over directly Sir :)

Hi there Tassie,
Dropping in to send :peacetwo: :circle-of-love::grinjoint: your way for your new day:wood::surf:

Hello sweetie, glad you did :)

Got a bit sexy with a girl last night LB, online chat...she's in the States. Ha!

So feeling alright this morning :)

Re: TassieDevil's - Indoor - DIY - Bag Seed - What The Fluxing Learning Curve - Stage

Just a flying visit bro, I'm trying to catch up everywhere. I hope all is well in the valley of rainbows :)

Hey mate, up yep the last bit was funny :)

Oh, I need to get in there...this morning ....its 419am, I'm taking it slow, no work, big feed, 8 holes to drill, 4 wires to snip and terminate, about 16 screws to do up...and then I'll get the BM's working for lights on tonight :) :) :) :)

First it's feedin time....16 litres hand everythinged is a piss off...I want a flood and drain or individual buckets to res or something else...this has got knobs on it :)

Ok whinge over :)

Thanks for stopping in, I just saw you posted on yours and I'll be over directly Sir :)

Hello sweetie, glad you did :)

Got a bit sexy with a girl last night LB, online chat...she's in the States. Ha!

So feeling alright this morning :)

:woohoo: I hope you have the same luck as a lady i'm helping through a divorce, she hit the jackpot, he has all the qualities she desired in a man plus the best sex she has ever had. :adore::cheesygrinsmiley:

well, I just been told....by two women at two different times.....where the hell have you been all my life....

One well, she's pretty young, but god, I've never been so open or had a woman so open to me....ummm was a good night :)

The other, well, she's more the marrying kind. We are all aware of the distance, and there's no illusion about why wer'e talking, but...certainly fulfiling needs...both mine and theirs...so....woohoo is right :)

Well these ladies are in the states...so....the young one...god, can I put it like that...well, she and I have very very very specific and very very very.....identical....ultimate sexual desires...damn if I could get to the states....that side of my life would be fulfilled that's for sure... :) :0 :)

So, for now, there's a lot of thoughtie in those naugties...but anyway...it's making me feel a bit more human, that's for sure :)

She's just finished her day and I'm talking to her now...well typing to her now... :)

I like Dick's nuts :) moving right along...

I'm still multiple pages behind but this is where I have decided to pause for the night!! :rofl::rofl: I'll get caught up soon! :green_heart::blunt:

OK well, Tassie has just finished having...internet sex...I guess that's what you call it....I have 'virtually' broken my drought...well, sort of..damn that was epic...umm 4.5 hours...god she's hot too...I didn't know, we've just been talking a while....damn I'm lucky...pity she lives the other side of the world...not to worry...woohoo :)

Heelo Magic...happy to have you around mate you did pick a good place to stop then :)

well, I just been told....by two women at two different times.....where the hell have you been all my life....

One well, she's pretty young, but god, I've never been so open or had a woman so open to me....ummm was a good night :)

The other, well, she's more the marrying kind. We are all aware of the distance, and there's no illusion about why wer'e talking, but...certainly fulfiling needs...both mine and theirs...so....woohoo is right :)

Well these ladies are in the states...so....the young one...god, can I put it like that...well, she and I have very very very specific and very very very.....identical....ultimate sexual desires...damn if I could get to the states....that side of my life would be fulfilled that's for sure... :) :0 :)

So, for now, there's a lot of thoughtie in those naugties...but anyway...it's making me feel a bit more human, that's for sure :)

I guess you have seen up in smoke :thumb:
When I go around there you dont know whether or not to look him in the eyes:rofl::rofl:
Hope you have enjoyed a great day ,, you flirtatious Devil:high-five:

Tassie, surely there's a two-header close by that's up for it.... Do two-headers have two breasts or four? Sounds like your having fun dude, enjoy...

OK well, Tassie has just finished having...internet sex...I guess that's what you call it....I have 'virtually' broken my drought...well, sort of..damn that was epic...umm 4.5 hours...god she's hot too...I didn't know, we've just been talking a while....damn I'm lucky...pity she lives the other side of the world...not to worry...woohoo :)

I fell to the floor when I read this :rofl::rofl:

Jaga,

fell to the floor after it :) LOL

Grizz, yep ROFL :rofl:

but man I doubt they want what this girl wants...oh my... :)

Yep I know...but man, which head do yo look at :)

Lol....

Oh look the stuff you could catch...oh no more fear of being banged over the back of the head and taken out bush and used to replenish the genetic pool...

Well.. :)

Where is the sexy Devil,, I thought he was up by now,, Mind you it sounded like he was Ahem up all night:rofl:
Really love to you my friend hope that your day is going great for ya:circle-of-love:

Ok, Ok, so I slept in Jaga.....Good morning....yes was a little tired....thanks for asking :)

Well, feel good about one girl...feeling bad about 8....shit how does that work.....

N E Ways as a result of the other girl :) the other girls didn't get fed or the lights get finished and mounted....mounted hehe

So, I'm a bad boy....very bad boy...damn I can't stop doing that

This morning. Just need a little more light, cones, breakfast, and feed 1 hours before lights out...and play with BM's

Good morning all :)

Back
Top Bottom