TassieDevil's - Indoor - DIY - Bag Seed - What The Fluxing Learning Curve - Stage 1

Re: TassieDevil's - Indoor - DIY - Bag Seed - What The Fluxing Learning Curve - Stage

Hey Thanks Dennise...and Canna...oops :)

I saw the white cross on green background...sorta MJ dispensory type concept ...then ....well... the tassie attitude...and I went...yep, I'm having that... :)

Smoke report still to come...having humidity issues which is slowing the initial dry before jarring...I'm pushed for time as everyone is, but I think I'm going to paper bag is now in the room to attempt to speed it up....and the dreaded heater has just been pushed up to full...so temps and humidtiy set to drop whilst I do...other stuff :)

Depiste the pain, having some money sure eases me into just doing stuff and getting on with it, and...I'm really having fun today...I'm baulking at one very important thing which has to be done, but...there's time... :)

TTFN chips...fries are ready and theres some holes to be drilled...

Hope you are having a good day Dennise...hugs..:love:

Re: TassieDevil's - Indoor - DIY - Bag Seed - What The Fluxing Learning Curve - Stage

Good morning Canna...yep, quick piccie update...I've kids in 2 hours..and...well...too much to do :)

Drop and run for me, hope you're having a good one, TTFN :)

DSCF50931.JPG
DSCF50981.JPG
DSCF5099.JPG
DSCF5100.JPG
DSCF51011.JPG
DSCF51022.JPG
DSCF51031.JPG

Hello and :welcome: to :420: gratefl

Thank you for for joining us....I'm sure you'll find once you look around and find a comfy seat...well...you wont want to leave :)

I'm humbled mate...ummm there is a great deal of information here....maybe my journal is place for seeing what not to do :rofl:

...and those kind souls who come round to help...well...some of them at least are here for you to follow and listen too....like I do :rofl:

I feel I should drop a couple of links in here, like as a welcome...care package we used to call em...but it's 116 am, and my brain is struggling... I'll give you a couple of journals that are good value with highly respected members who know their stuff...

The Virtual Couch....a place to hang out...off topic...please if you're needing somewhere to sit and chat...this is the place... :)

LA and Fluxing....training and knowledge to get the most yield outta your ladies..

Light Addict's Fluxing Central - Featuring The Original Flux Journal

Other deeply knowledgeable members and their journals....different systems and setups....all great results :)

Dennise

Dennise Growing With Twilight's Spider 16

Cannafan

Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

BAR,,,Broke Ass Reg....

New City Grower 4.0 - Featuring the Advanced LED Diamond Series XTE

CajunCelt...I dunno what to say about him...n which journals are still active....anyways....ha...sorry Cajun...not :)

2015 World Cannabis Week

...there's more, but I gotta stop!

OH I forgot to mention the best part about them above...they're wonderful humans who would love to help...fire away and ask...

:Namaste:

thanks for the great reply to my first post :high-five:, i will definately check out all those links you kindly shared with me, I will check out the jaga as well, he seems helpful like you, thanks again

Hey gratefl, good to see you back :)

Yep, Jaga aswell...there are too many to list....I realised I was in trouble when I started typing them out.... :)

I forgot to say, please pm me if you're unsure...to your journal when you get it going...I'm looking forward to it!

Hope you're having a great day mate

Seedling update :)

Last night the newbies got re-pot between 8-10pm...oh god it was a biggie for me :)

The soil mix is 50/50 the Seagreens Organic to Hardware store basic potting mix....left overs :)

DSCF51052.JPG

Drainage...I like gravel....devils like to dig :)

DSCF51062.JPG

To water in they got half rate of seasol seaweed extract .... 15ml to 4L is the rate for plant out of seedlings....they got 7.5ml to 4L...the mix is fairly rich in the soil, so, just a little root tickle is what I wanted...and boy...did they love it!

Introducing:

Sleeslack Skunk Regular No. 1

DSCF5110.JPG

Sleeslack Skunk Regular No. 2

DSCF5111.JPG

Critical Haze Feminised

DSCF5108.JPG

The 24 hours light space got an extra lift :)

DSCF5112.JPG

This morning at 800am....after I put in another 3/8 to 1/2" plus of hydroton balls!!!! Yes! They easily grew 1/2"...I'd be saying a bit more...since repotting.....oh about 10-12 odd hours later.!!!!!! :)

Sleeslack Skunk Regular No. 1

DSCF51141.JPG

Sleeslack Skunk Regular No. 2

DSCF51152.JPG

Critical Haze Feminised

DSCF51132.JPG

The others....all the L's failed....the O's...maybe starting to swell...we'll see...the other high CBD bagseed...I dunno bout it either...don't care...more of those I have :)

DSCF5116.JPG

TTFN, have a great day :)

I've had a week of misinterpreting everything and going straight to anger.

Now, I feel it's the last time I'll allow myself to be a...mischief... here at 420, because I think you deserve far better than that, and It's a far friendlier and positive place than...well needs the agitation of a energy like me. If I was honourable, I would stay, make amends, and nurture these wonderful relationships that I have developed with you all. For some reason, I dunno that it's fair to you to do that, and for me, well much easier to pull out, and say, no... this has to stop...whatever it is that I do, and so I need to spend more time working on me, and trying to untangle whatever this.

With my humblest of apologies for the ensuing wave this may create.

I bid you all lovely beings farewell, Tassie feels better to break things off cleanly, than let my malingering cause any further distress.
Thank you all so very much for your friendship and support, truley it has been life changing.
Hugs and best wishes to you and yours.

Adam

I ask that the moderators close this journal, as I feel it is now complete, I am at harvest, so, we can call it that.

Back
Top Bottom